• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

dream

Are you really making fun of her nose being shaped like that? Because she broke it when landing badly during Olympic trials, got a concussion, and still made the team and it only looks like that because she didn't get surgery because she had to represent her motherfucking country like the elite athlete that she is because elite athletes don't pull out when their pride is on the line.

War McKayla Maroney.

Heel

Very patriotic of you, Canadian serpent dream.

Let's say, hypothetically, you once openly hoped for logs of her sexting to leak onto the internet. How would that play into this whole song and dance? Just curious.

FACE

Banned
Are you really making fun of her nose being shaped like that? Because she broke it when landing badly during Olympic trials, got a concussion, and still made the team and it only looks like that because she didn't get surgery because she had to represent her motherfucking country like the elite athlete that she is because elite athletes don't pull out when their pride is on the line.

War McKayla Maroney.

I can respect her competitive drive, but it has nothing to do with you and chamber being creepy motherfuckers and swooning over a 16 year old.

TheNatural

My Member!

War McKayla Maroney.

denzel-drop-this-fool-o.gif

Somebody drop this fool

FACE

Banned
Ms. Maroney's looks remind me of the sine function's graph, she looks decent in some pictures and very much like a underdeveloped boy in others.

Sin_drawing_process.gif

zomg hell yes

Unfortunately, I think Tyrone is a bit too small for the UFC's LHW division. He needs to make 185 if he has any hope of doing well in the big show.

who is that motherfucker in your avatar?
If you don't know, you should..

Go on Netflix, watch seasons 1-4 of Breaking Bad and then track down the 8 episodes of Season 5 that have aired so far, and thank me later.

Best show on TV right now, and when it continues next July it'll be in its final 8 episodes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcyrkZ0t190

I don't expect that green/red ratio to change much.

"I'm honored to fight Belfort. He's clean cut and classy. Chael Sonnen is a thug. He's racist against Brazilians. I'm not gonna let him use his mouth to get a fight against me. He doesn't deserve to be beat up by me."

Other highlights:

Dana treated me like a piece of meat. It hurts because I seriously thought we were friends.

I don't care one bit if other fighters like me. And if they had a problem they should know I'm not a UFC executive. I didn't make the decision to cancel the event. And If they're too afraid to talk to Dana like they talked to me then thats their thing.

Sonnen won't be remembered in history - Rampage will.

I think after this I might just get off of social media. Maybe I'll just completely avoid it in between fights like GSP do. [sic]

SteveWD40

"I'm honored to fight Belfort. He's clean cut and classy. Chael Sonnen is a thug. He's racist against Brazilians. I'm not gonna let him use his mouth to get a fight against me. He doesn't deserve to be beat up by me."

Nice! Tell him Steve Dave!

That's nationalist he means surely? what with Brazilians not being a race and all, unless you are telling me Anderson Silva and Damien Maia are the same race...?

Top Bottom