• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

FACE

Banned
Only if you believe the false accusations made by Face.

I was referring to your failed attempts at proving your claims.

You'll have to be more specific here, I think dream's posts are very incriminating from the point of view of a sane person.

"I'm honored to fight Belfort. He's clean cut and classy. Chael Sonnen is a thug. He's racist against Brazilians. I'm not gonna let him use his mouth to get a fight against me. He doesn't deserve to be beat up by me."

Other highlights:

Dana treated me like a piece of meat. It hurts because I seriously thought we were friends.

I don't care one bit if other fighters like me. And if they had a problem they should know I'm not a UFC executive. I didn't make the decision to cancel the event. And If they're too afraid to talk to Dana like they talked to me then thats their thing.

Sonnen won't be remembered in history - Rampage will.

I think after this I might just get off of social media. Maybe I'll just completely avoid it in between fights like GSP do. [sic]
ugh this fucking guy.

and lol @ jones talking about Chael ratting people out. dat projection.

I loved it when he went in on the UFC for making it a shit card to begin with though. When he's not doing his fake squeaky clean act he can actually be pretty insightful.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You'll have to be more specific here, I think dream's posts are very incriminating from the point of view of a sane person.

Not really, friend. If I acknowledge that Christian Bale is a good looking guy, that doesn't mean I bat for the other team.

The camera post is harmless.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
drm is simply not familiar with laws or geography because Israel is God's own country and chosen people. Yes, I am his attorney and this is clear defamation of character FACE, for you see my client was merely in character when stating those things.

rSssC.jpg

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
also: Dutch, therefore probably filthy.
The good kind of filthy or the bad kind?

drm is simply not familiar with laws or geography because Israel is God's own country and chosen people. Yes, I am his attorney and this is clear defamation of character FACE, for you see my client was merely in character when stating those things.

40034561_384x288_generated.jpg

Yeah, that's the ticket!

GungHo

"I'm honored to fight Belfort. He's clean cut and classy. Chael Sonnen is a thug. He's racist against Brazilians. I'm not gonna let him use his mouth to get a fight against me. He doesn't deserve to be beat up by me."
He should refrain from getting his talking points from NeoGAF.

FACE

Banned

"Your honour, I didn't know I couldn't murder that guy because I've never read the law!"

Heel

I'd almost rather dream talk about McKayla than have him whine about MMA. thank you for keeping him occupied, friend Cumber.

FACE

Banned
I've just noticed that, just like heel and natch argue about canderson every other page, I argue with cumbr and drm about their preferences. Thus it's time for me to tolerate their differences and move on.

GungHo

I've just noticed that, just like heel and natch argue about canderson every other page, I argue with cumbr and drm about their preferences. Thus it's time for me to tolerate their differences and move on.

Just lock up your daughters.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

No. HELL NO.What the hell is wrong with you? You call yourself a man of science? No tolerance. Facts, Truth over everything else. The serpentenious element in our ranks must be placed on blast.

FACE

Banned
No. HELL NO.What the hell is wrong with you? You call yourself a man of science? No tolerance. Facts, Truth over everything else. The serpentenious element in our ranks must be placed on blast.

You're on notice until you've snitched on them like an adolescent Jon Jones.

I'm not saying I won't enjoy reading the news about their arrest, it's just that arguing with them is like arguing with children and it's not getting us nowhere. It's best to ignore and move on.

We call them out for being creepy -> they say they appreciate Mckayla's "athletic prowess" -> I pull some quotes -> say the quotes are out of context even though the contents are inexcusable. It's almost like arguing with creationists.

Heel

I'm not saying I won't enjoy reading the news about their arrest, it's just that arguing with them is like arguing with children and it's not getting us nowhere. It's best to ignore and move on.

Are you saying we should give them the silent treatment as a form of behavioral correction, thus treating them like the children they sexualize? Not a bad idea.

Sarah McMann signed by Strikeforce. She has definite potential to give Rousey problems. Her only problem is that she's a LNP wrestler and has no real weapons other than she's super strong and incredible at being a wet blanket on top and we all know wrestlers vs really good jiu jitsu people can be a problem.
----------------------
EDIT: Wahhhhhhhhh?! No way ...

K-1 star Tyrone ***** announces MMA debut for Titan FC event on Nov. 2

Sweet!
----------------------

EDIT 2: Are you fucking kidding me? I'm sorry but Belfort has got to be on PEDs. His muscles have the classic puffy 'gormandized' look of professional wrestlers / Reem / etc:

ibz9erkgiApvqV.jpg

Oh yay, the Strikeforce Women's 135 lb division has its very own Lay Praynard/Jon Fitch type fighter.

Too bad for her, her style plays right into Ronda's strengths. Only kind of fighter that can beat Ronda is a Chuck Liddell or Lyoto Machida style fighter. Someone who can stop the TD, stay on the outside and strike.

As for Tyrone, like I said bfore, dude needs to make 185, he'll get dwarfed at 205.

GungHo

Sadly I suspect the gorilla won't actually be on this card.
jnT5L.jpg
I wouldn't mind introducing wild animals or other hazards into MMA... particularly for egregious wrestle-fucking where the yellow card hasn't been respected. Want to lay down? Ok. The mat is now electrified. Want to run away like a little girl? It's alligator time.

Jesus Christ. The only counter to this is old white man music.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I never thought about it, but this is the battle of the two biggest Jesus freaks the UFC has. I wonder who he will side with in the fight.

Fifty

Jon "Blessed" Jones vs Vitor "The Disciple" Belfort

Bonus: Who really has those nicknames? No googling.

I know the first is Michael "Blessed Threads" Chandler! Chandler vs Benson Henderson would be another great p4p Christian battle. God's will will be seriously torn in that fight. Who will prevail so as to give God/Jesus their requisite shoutouts?

Heel

I am also curious as to whom God will decide to be rendered unconscious in the name of sports entertainment. Surely he identifies with JJ after all that cross bearing and unjust persecution he went through these last few weeks?

#BLESSED

#FEDORKNOWS

Top Bottom