• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

I officially give zero fucks about UFC PPVs until 154 and even then I'm kinda meh.

That Nottingham card on Fuel should be fun though.

UFC should take all these guys that are hurt who can be ready for December and give us a mega year end card for 155. Wishful thinking I know.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
One thing I wondered, doesn't Barnett need to fight one more time in Strikeforce?

I wonder if the UFC would be game to allow Big Nog to cross over for a rubber match.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
20 mph over = 32 km/h over = of course your ass is getting pulled over.

Sorry, Brother Chamber, no sympathy on that one. You pays your money and youse takes your chances.

75 on the freeway isn't anything. You'd be pulling over everybody if you stuck to that rule.

Heel

I hope it crumbles hard!

WAR MCKAYLA MARONEY!

rLPVs.gif

It should be company policy that you can't ride a motorcycle when you're scheduled for a fight. Pro sports have clauses they put in contracts forbidding that sort of thing, which is why Roethlisberger and Winslow got in trouble when they got in bike accidents. There's too much money on the line. A fighter's purse should be reduced if they suffer an idiotic injury like that. That's just fucking stupid...no way around it. PEACE.

Agree completely.

ShaneB

You should be like me and never speed. I am always going the speed limit and I am always on time.

Here's a lesson in driving. Traffic(and accidents which in turn cause traffic) is caused by 3 reasons, 1. People driving too fast. 2. People driving too close and not sharing the roads. 3. People not paying attention.

3 simple rules that make too much sense for most people, so of course they never get followed.

When's the last time you've heard of a driving accident caused by 2 people driving too slow?

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
deal of the century, if you're a fan of Chad Mendes and Cody Mckenzie
lg_bnr__UFC_6Pack.jpg
What the fuck is this, UFC Kickstarter?

How you gonna pull a guy over for going 20mph over on the Interstate? Fuckin cops, man.
You should have told him you were rushing home to look at pictures of little girls.

I hope it crumbles hard!

WAR MCKAYLA MARONEY!
I'm escalating.

good-clean-fight.gif

Keep it up and you're getting the Machida treatment.

I thought we were past this, guys.

I don't remember the last time I watched any Bad MMA. Anything I miss in the last couple weeks worth searching down? Last thing I saw was OneFC.

Also stopped watching SFL Challengers due to lack of time and oversaturation. Seems like there's a new 45 min ep every other day.

Here's a lesson in driving. Traffic(and accidents which in turn cause traffic) is caused by 3 reasons, 1. People driving too fast. 2. People driving too close and not sharing the roads. 3. People not paying attention.

3 simple rules that make too much sense for most people, so of course they never get followed.

When's the last time you've heard of a driving accident caused by 2 people driving too slow?

I don't think I have ever seen it. I've also noticed that people in L.A. don't know how to merge on to off ramps.

ShaneB

I don't think I have ever seen it. I've also noticed that people in L.A. don't know how to merge on to off ramps.

People having trouble merging stems from the reasons I posted. People are terrified because people are driving too close to each other and too fast. Waiting for someone to brake and give them space , which in turn causes the people behind them to brake because they're too close and so on. This happens when people wait until the last god damn minute to get out of their lane... fuck. Just talking about it pisses me off. People are idiots.

ldcommando

Banned
lol. Now every fighter and their moms are asking to fight on 153 to "save" the event:

Thiago Tavares UFC ‏@TavaresMMA
.@danawhite I will love fight in @UFC RIO. I can fight there, against whoever you want.What do you think @Cowboycerrone ?gonna be a pleasure

And cowboy give no fucks as always:

Cowboy Cerrone ‏@Cowboycerrone
Who you need me to fight! I'm always down RT @danawhite: Now Aldo is out with foot injury. Main and co main in the same day!!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Think of this year as a humbling lesson for Dana. Next year I hope they cut the shows by about a dozen.
Dana will always blame everything but himself. He will only increase the number of shows, blame piracy and then blame fans for not buying/watching. Then he will blame bars for airing his PPV's.

lol. Now every fighter and their moms are asking to fight on 153 to "save" the event:

Thiago Tavares UFC ‏@TavaresMMA
.@danawhite I will love fight in @UFC RIO. I can fight there, against whoever you want.What do you think @Cowboycerrone ?gonna be a pleasure

And cowboy give no fucks as always:

Cowboy Cerrone ‏@Cowboycerrone
Who you need me to fight! I'm always down RT @danawhite: Now Aldo is out with foot injury. Main and co main in the same day!!

Cowboy is the man.

We should all be happy that we have at least seen Lesnar vs Overeem happen. When it was first announced it couldn't believe it. The fight was nothing special but I feared an injury at the time.

Top Bottom