• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
The OP should have been exposed before the ban.

Exactly!

Meh, I think neither Bonnar nor Belfort has a realistic chance. I hope to be wrong though. I'd say Vitor has a better chance, being a more technical striker with better speed. Bonnar has shown no evidence of being able to hang with Silva when it comes to striking. My bet is that he trains wrestling 24/7 until the fight, although being the guy he is, he might just want to bang. I hope so at least.

The reasons I stated yesterday - Bonnar is bigger than the Jones in height, weight, and reach. Plus he's never been KOed and never been submitted. Now I'm not saying I think Bonnar will win. I just think his fight will be closer than Belfort and Jones. I'm guessing Silva/Bonnar will end in decision. I think Belfort/Jones ends in Rnd 1 with Belfort unconcious on the mat.

Ohh Rumble ...

"They should have called me when Dan Henderson got hurt. I would have taken that fight, no problem. I wouldn't have said no. I'll fight anybody. It doesn't matter when or where. They could throw me in with Joe Shmo, and I would fight him.

But you can't fight anyone at anytime when you can't even make your own weight class ya dummy! The only fights you could take on short notice are HWs.

TheNatural

My Member!
The reasons I stated yesterday - Bonnar is bigger than the Jones in height, weight, and reach. Plus he's never been KOed and never been submitted. Now I'm not saying I think Bonnar will win. I just think his fight will be closer than Belfort and Jones. I'm guessing Silva/Bonnar will end in decision. I think Belfort/Jones ends in Rnd 1 with Belfort unconcious on the mat.

Ohh Rumble ...

"They should have called me when Dan Henderson got hurt. I would have taken that fight, no problem. I wouldn't have said no. I'll fight anybody. It doesn't matter when or where. They could throw me in with Joe Shmo, and I would fight him.

But you can't fight anyone at anytime when you can't even make your own weight class ya dummy! The only fights you could take on short notice are HWs.

It's 3 rounds as well. I think less rounds bodes well for Bonnar.

Heel

5WUvyl.jpg

Sherk would be so out of place in that division if he returned. He would be the only old guard in the entire division besides Gomi.....hey just got a great idea. LEGACY FIGHT.

ShaneB

Sherk would be so out of place in that division if he returned. He would be the only old guard in the entire division besides Gomi.....hey just got a great idea. LEGACY FIGHT.

I assume because of his size he would fit more into the lighter weight classes that have been introduced after he disappeared.

I assume because of his size he would fit more into the lighter weight classes that have been introduced after he disappeared.

Still too young for him. Dude has been around for way too long. I think he should only fight guys that are 30+ years old. He has no business fighting 20 year old kids.

Heel

So two guys promised title shots don't get them, one of which didn't deserve it in the first place, in favor if Vitor Belfort? What in the fuck are we watching anymore?

Machida will likely win, but hoping Dan drops the bomb on him.

So two guys promised title shots don't get them, one of which didn't deserve it in the first place, in favor if Vitor Belfort? What in the fuck are we watching anymore?
and Shane Carwin is coaching TUF against Roy Nelson starting tonight on FX.

I'm really starting not to give much of a shit about the Ultimate.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Hopeless looks good on us friend. Hendo by flying knee!

FACE

Banned

and Shane Carwin is coaching TUF against Roy Nelson starting tonight on FX.

I'm really starting not to give much of a shit about the Ultimate.

So much cynicism and bitterness, yaco would be proud. :)

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You're all welcome to join the real MMA-GAF if you're fed up with Ultimate. drm and I are willing to forgive and forget.

FACE

Banned
You're all welcome to join the real MMA-GAF if you're fed up with Ultimate. drm and I are willing to forgive and forget.

Starts disliking the Ultimate -> becomes an ephebophile.

Chamber's thought process is interesting. You and drm should be studied.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Starts disliking the Ultimate -> becomes an ephebophile.

Chamber's thought process is interesting. You and drm should be studied.

I agree. We should start with stress tests. How would they react to being tossed out of a 34 story window?

Fifty

I would feel bad for Hendo, but this is what he gets for not revealing that he was injured. I hope for a double KO and a dominating performance by Alexander the Great on FOX 5 so that Jones ends up fighting Gustafsson.

Top Bottom