• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
If you want to watch old seasons, season 7 probably has the largest stable of fighters that are still active. Season 8 was the most entertaining (Junie Browning).

Have to disagree with you there Boetsch. Season 5 was highly entertaining and you actually had some great talent on that one (Maynard, Diaz, Lauzon).

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Season 8 was the most entertaining (Junie Browning).

Episode 8 - Splushi
  • Tom Lawlor orders a fruit platter to eat everyday. However, when he gets home from the training center he often finds it already eaten by Team Nogueira. Lawlor wants to get back at them, so he and several members of Team Mir urinates in Lawlor's own fruit platter and places it in the refrigerator.
  • Frank Mir announces the next fight: David Kaplan vs Phillipe Nover.
  • Team Nogueira arrive at the house and eats Tom Lawlor's urinated fruit platter. Only after they finished were they told what had been done to the fruit platter.
  • Phillipe Nover complains that someone in the house is eating his sushi. Kyle Kingsbury of Team Nogueira ejaculates on Nover's sushi and places it in the refrigerator. David Kaplan eats a piece of Nover's sushi and after wards is told what was done to it. Kaplan threatens to get Team Nogueira back with fecal matter.
  • Phillipe Nover defeats David Kaplan by rear naked choke in the first round.

Whenever I hear someone ask the question "why do people hate America?" this is going to be burned into my brain as a top 5 answer.

The pranks are the worst part about TUF. Its so childish and lame. And I get the feeling a lot of times the guys are put up to it by the producers.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The pranks are the worst part about TUF. Its so childish and lame. And I get the feeling a lot of times the guys are put up to it by the producers.

The worst thing about TUF is that it could have been a real showcase of what fighters actually go through. Instead they made a soap opera for frat boys. To this day I think that Kendal Grove and Solomon Hutchinson deserve to be put in front of a firing squad for how colossal of turds they were on that show.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Maravilla is gonna wreck Chavez Jr.

Just sayin'

TheNatural

My Member!
So, are we doing a nerd chat for Martinez x Chaves Jr. ?

I'm down. We have Canela fighting tonight too. I have a bottle of rum in the fridge so I'll be in drunken prime form.

Also, I didn't know rum could freeze. I put it in the freezer and now it's a slushy like consistency.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm down. We have Canela fighting tonight too. I have a bottle of rum in the fridge so I'll be in drunken prime form.

Also, I didn't know rum could freeze. I put it in the freezer and now it's a slushy like consistency.

Rum with a fruity drink in the freezer for a night, next day you got yourself an alcoholic italian icey.

Heel

KSW is on. I guess Le Banner pulled out again, but Bad MMA mainstays Mariusz Pudzianowski and Houston Alexander are still to come.

Grim, catching Aftershock today? Starts in 30 I think.

SteveWD40

Winner v Sinclair is just about to happen (BAMMA 10) for some notthatbadMMA. Winner was decent and Sinclair is the only man to ride out a decisions with Sass...

ShaneB

TUF was great last night, but damn is White an asshole.

Nelson looks to be a great coach.

I just finished watching it. Asshole? Meh, Dana is always silly, but at least he was clear on the fact he hated the boring fights.

Meh to it all in general though.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
It looks like a SB Nation/Vox Media thing, not just MMAFighting. Warnings are coming up on The Verge as well.

Chances of them being hacked is pretty big.

Just watched TUF. My thoughts ..

a) Thank God for Mike Ricci and finally someone to represent Classy MMA. Unless he does something douchey I'm gonna be rooting for him to win this season.
b) That guy that faked touching gloves is a dick and I hope he gets his ass beat. Same goes for crazy mohawk guy.
c) Dana White has more of a 'just bleed' attitude than 90% of UFC's fans. Not every fight can be a 1st round KO. Sometimes fighters just match up well and neutralize each other. Not every one is out there to point their way to a decision. *cough*

Chamber

love on your sleeve
c) Dana White has more of a 'just bleed' attitude than 90% of UFC's fans. Not every fight can be a 1st round KO. Sometimes fighters just match up well and neutralize each other. Not every one is out there to point their way to a decision. *cough*

Great point, Tim. I wish more MMA "fans" realized this simple truth.

dream

1e623da6fba811e1a0d822000a1c42d1_7.jpg

Top Bottom