• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

dream

Her doctor claims that she'll be 100% after rehabbing her knee but, as we saw with Rush St. Pierre, there's a very good chance she may never be the same again. ):

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Her doctor claims that she'll be 100% after rehabbing her knee but, as we saw with Rush St. Pierre, there's a very good chance she may never be the same again. ):

If McKayla is not worried, I'm not worried. Have faith, brother.

ibos63WLM0jHIu.jpg

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

Considering she's almost 17 she's well past her athletic prime anyways. And now with this injury it's all downhill from here. One minute you're riding high as the queen of the world, the next thing you know you're the Karo Parisyan of gymnastics.

VoxPop

So whats the deal with all these pictures of that ugly prepubescent gymnast?

So who's more overrated; Fedor, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun, Overeem or Anderson Silva?

industrian

Did I really say Fedor? :|

Personally I find Cro-cop to be the most overrated of "legendary" MMA fighters.

After getting James Head in the octagon, Nick Ring is now going to be covered with Philipou (at 154). The fighter he would really like to clinch against the cage however will be fighting Ednaldo Oliveira .. I'm talking of course of Krzystof 'oil check'' Soszynski.

tass0

Banned
So whats the deal with all these pictures of that ugly prepubescent gymnast?

So who's more overrated; Fedor, Wanderlei Silva, Shogun, Overeem or Anderson Silva?

Overeem, I guess.

He pretty much has only 2 "good" wins at HW (3, if you count Brett Rogers).

One was over Lesnar, which was impressive. One was over Werdum, which was very unimpressive, and could have gone the other way.

Overeem > Wanderlei > Fedor > Shogun > Anderson

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
dream and chamber are now on perma ignore.
I'm too tired to even post a beat-em-up gif.

1) We're above FTFY shit.
2) Cro-Cop really needs to reconsider his political career. Go home and be a big damn hero before everyone realizes you're no longer a big damn hero.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Overeem, I guess.

He pretty much has only 2 "good" wins at HW (3, if you count Brett Rogers).

One was over Lesnar, which was impressive. One was over Werdum, which was very unimpressive, and could have gone the other way.

Overeem > Wanderlei > Fedor > Shogun > Anderson

That post didn't deserve a response.

"Yeah, let's debate which of the greatest fighters of all time is most overrated. Derp."

And you guys choose to ignore drm and I instead of that kind of baiting? Sure.

VoxPop

Well the thing with CroCop is that he was never considered the undisputed #1 fighter in his respective weight class (but I guess neither has Reem). His only top wins were 3 wins over an even more overrated Barnett. He was ranked #2 at most (Which I don't know how).

It's really a battle between Wand and Fedor I guess.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I think we'd get banned at a far quicker rate if this thread were still in OT.

McKayla is 16
The age of consent in London is 16
The NBA Olympic basketball team was in London at the same time as Mckayla

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/slopeslider90/plagueyomind.gif?t=1347762567[IMG][/QUOTE]

Should have said the swim team or something. McKayla is too classy for some basketball playing thugs.

Oh man .. I forgot Oliveira vs Swanson was on the card this weekend. That's worth the price of admission alone.

Sarah Kaufmann out of her Invicta debut due to injury.

industrian

Every other fuckin article in my news feed today is quotes of Bisping being a dick. Not much happening in mma right now I guess.

You didn't see the one about Jon Fitch bitching and complaining about not getting a title shot?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/9/1...-shot-system-sucks-make-most-money-dana-white

Jon Bitch said:
It's impossible to tell [when a title shot is coming] [...] There's no system for picking number one contenders. There's no order, there's no lineup, there's no point system. It's just whoever they feel they're going to make the most money off of. That's who gets the title shot. It kind of sucks, because in other sports there's kind of a clear path; you do this, this and this, and you get this. That's just not the way combat sports work I guess. It doesn't work that way with boxing or the UFC. It comes down to showmanship [...] I have to be a better showman to get a title shot. I don't have to be a better fighter. I just have to be a better showman.

Yes Jon, you do need to be a better "fighter."

Hopefully Silva destroys him at UFC 153 so Fitch gets cut, moves to Bellator and has that long-awaited superfight with Ben Askren.

hey guys, there's a UFC PPV this weekend with a meaningless main event

that NEVER happens

who's making an OT for this fight, Ninja, Astro, you guys are both JBJ fans, how about it?

Top Bottom