• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Pop GAF has the better GIFs.

tumblr_lstmirPH1W1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Their only rivals are Wrassle GAF.

Of course, Sunhi is the Anderson Silva of GIFGAF.

TheNatural

My Member!
Can you gentlemen recommend an mma news site that hasn't been re-designed to vomit covering the screen?

I use bloodyelbow.com

But bloodyelbow, mmajunkie, and mmafighting seem like they're all under the same banner. If you go to those three you won't miss any news really. Sherdog usually gets the rumor crap going and sometimes breaks early news, but you have to sift through 95% of other crap to do it.

EDIT: Oh wait bloodyelbow redesigned, guess that's what you meant? Fuck this site now, damn this current age of webdesign it's so fucking horrible.

Double EDIT: FUUU, MMAfighting did too, guess what I was talking about with that same banner stuff.

Mother FUCKER.

hal-mcrae-goes-nuts-o.gif

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I use bloodyelbow.com

But bloodyelbow, mmajunkie, and mmafighting seem like they're all under the same banner. If you go to those three you won't miss any news really. Sherdog usually gets the rumor crap going and sometimes breaks early news, but you have to sift through 95% of other crap to do it.

I refuse to use MMAJunkie after their insistence to make me answer surveys to read their news. I use MMAWeekly and have been for about 7 years. MMAFighting is good, too.

Heel

I guess that TUF Australia vs. UK thing already started? Yeesh. Added it to the schedule.

I'd say Freakshow Fletcher will win it. BAMMA never die.

FACE

Banned
Ply's song.
Remember how it used to be
When the stars would fill the sky
Remember how we used to dream
Those nights would never end
Those nights would never end

It was the sweetness of your skin
It was the hope of all we might have been
That fills me with the hope to wish
Impossible things

But now the sun shines cold
And all the sky is grey
The stars are dimmed by clouds and tears
And all i wish
Is gone away
All i wish
Is gone away

All i wish
Is gone away

Friends, The Game is on Criterion bluray. Buy it now!

And to keep us on track - Lyoto Machida: I'd fight GSP at 185. I'm sure you would Ryu, I'm sure you would.

Friends, The Game is on Criterion bluray. Buy it now!

And to keep us on track - Lyoto Machida: I'd fight GSP at 185. I'm sure you would Ryu, I'm sure you would.
How's the PQ? It's always been a notoriously bad looking movie IIRC. And yeah I guess I'll go see Dredd tonight upon Jerry's recommendation.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
So who's "considered" the champion after GSP pulls out with an injury and Condit decides to wait out another 8 months for his big payday?

Top Bottom