• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
hI3Ge.jpg

Lay, pray, run away, and winner by unanimous decision...

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I can't wait for Georges to return and lift us from this dark age of MMA. The sport has just not been any good since his injury.

Got my 154 tix - booked flight and hotel through points.

Let's gooooooooo
ruh roh

should've waited until after slippery georges pulls out due to injury and carlos conduit decides to wait another year to fight him. hope you booked a refundable flight cuz if that happens they'll cancel.

industrian

With all I've heard about Cloud Atlas I'll probably have to watch that one alone. Not that my girlfriend is dumb or anything, but the fact she had problems following Contagion, Cloud Atlas is probably out of the question.

With all I've heard about Cloud Atlas I'll probably have to watch that one alone. Not that my girlfriend is dumb or anything, but the fact she had problems following Contagion, Cloud Atlas is probably out of the question.
Good idea and no Cloud Atlas isn't out until Oct 26, I saw it at a test screening 3 months ago.

industrian

Might go see Looper after work. It depends because I want to see Dredd again too.

I want to see both, but I'm afraid of Dredd being cut to shredd by the Taiwanese censor board. I don't think they touch movies at the cinema, but pretty much all violence and sexual content is cut from movies when they show on TV.

1. Clay Guida dropping to featherweight.

Sweet, now we can get such stellar line-ups such as Clay Guida vs. Chad Menzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

industrian

I tuned in to watch the weigh-ins and this is what I got:

Z5XsE.jpg

A couple of minutes of this and seeing them tuning/testing the camera movement and seeing runners do stuff.

I wonder what Rashad's Angry Birds highscore is.

I have 0 interest in that shitty 154 card. That said I really don't like the welterweight division. Its full of boring. Without Nick Diaz this division really sucks.

Hughes - Done
BJ - Done
Koscheck - twilight and wants big fights
Fitch -boring
Ellenberger - No interest and boring
Story - LOL
Aki - Cool
Rory - Great prospect but I have no interest in him
Kampman - cool underdog
Hendricks - Boring and lame

This division is boring as hell. No star power at all, and people think MW is shallow?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I have 0 interest in that shitty 154 card. That said I really don't like the welterweight division. Its full of boring. Without Nick Diaz this division really sucks.

Hughes - Done
BJ - Done
Koscheck - twilight and wants big fights
Fitch -boring
Ellenberger - No interest and boring
Story - LOL
Aki - Cool
Rory - Great prospect but I have no interest in him
Kampman - cool underdog
Hendricks - Boring and lame

This division is boring as hell. No star power at all, and people think MW is shallow?

MW IS shallow. Your lack of interest in 170 doesn't make it a shallow talent pool.

TheChits

DaMarques wasn't even close to making weight. Pretty bad sign for him

Edit: Just read he took the fight on a one week notice. Not too bad then

MW IS shallow. Your lack of interest in 170 doesn't make it a shallow talent pool.

MW has

Bisping
Stann
Okami
Shields
Cung Le
Franklin
Wand
Boesch
Lombard
Belcher
Pal Harris
Weidman
Munoz
Lebman

I find this roster more entertaining than the WW division.

Talks about Evans moving to MW and who knows where Vitor will end up.

You mentioned Cung Le and old Wand, your argument is invalid.

They are not contenders by any means, but they both present an entertaining style that Rick Story and Hendricks can't provide. Say what you wan;t about Cung Le, but the man is at least entertaining and there really is no fighter like him on the roster, closest maybe being Machida.

FACE

Banned
They are not contenders by any means, but they both present an entertaining style that Rick Story and Hendricks can't provide. Say what you wan;t about Cung Le, but the man is at least entertaining and there really is no fighter like him on the roster, closest maybe being Machida.

Weren't you talking about talent?

goalpostsy6l5s.jpg

Top Bottom