• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan was just on TV.

Cecil Peoples scored the brawl between Jason and the black boxer dude 29-28 to the boxer for rooftop control.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Cops: Jeremy Stephens' alleged victim beaten unconscious, stopped breathing twice
Jeremy Stephens and a co-conspirator beat a victim for about one minute, causing him to lose consciousness once, to stop breathing twice and sending him to the hospital in critical condition, Des Moines police allege in new details emerging from Stephens' felony case.

The incident which Stephens is alleged to have played a role took place on Oct. 15, 2011, according to an article published by The Des Moines Register that cites police reports as its source.

Stephens and the victim were among a group of people at Fat Tony's Sports Tap when the incident began. According to the report, the victim had been asked to leave the bar and was in the parking lot with his wife when Stephens and another man, Dustin James Bachman, emerged.

The victim's wife says that at that point, Stephens punched him, and Bachman followed. She then helped her husband to the car and was attempting to lock the doors when Bachman pulled him out.

At that point, Stephens and Bachman allegedly punched and kicked him in the head and body for about a minute.

The report does not mention if the victim made a full recovery.

Des Moines police, however, did refute the accusations that they had intentionally arrested Stephens on the day of his fight to keep him from competing.

Stephens was taken into custody last Friday in Minneapolis, just hours before he was scheduled to face Yves Edwards at UFC on FX 5. While Stephens' camp has said Stephens had never been notified of any charge, police tell a different story, saying that Stephens had "several opportunities" to turn himself in, in connection with the crime after being notified of the warrant. They note that Bachman was arrested that same day.

Des Moines police added that because the warrant specified that they could only travel to surrounding states, his appearance in neighboring Minnesota was their first real opportunity to arrest him. He moved from Iowa to San Diego sometime in 2011.

Stephens was extradited from Minnesota to Iowa earlier this week, and he is currently being held at Polk County Jail, with bond set at $100,000. He faces two felony charges of willful injury and causing bodily injury or mental illness.

The 26-year-old Stephens is 20-8 in his pro career, and 7-7 in 14 UFC appearances.

Heel

One step closer to Gil the fraud being exposed.

155 lb. division is about to get buried, friend.

7be2bbe6128111e29c2922000a1cfdfe_7.jpg

Heel

Eddie Alvarez having what's most likely his last Bellator fight tonight. I don't see Bellator putting up much of a fight to keep him since they have a champ who beat him.

Ultimate 155 division is shaping up to be amazing next year.

FACE

Banned
Eddie Alvarez having what's most likely his last Bellator fight tonight. I don't see Bellator putting up much of a fight to keep him since they have a champ who beat him.

Ultimate 155 division is shaping up to be amazing next year.

Thanks for remind me about Bellator friend. Lesser pitbull gon' get that work.

Wow I tuned into the stream just in time to see O'Grady kicked square in the head.

EDIT: Jason Lambert cornering?! Ha where the hell has that guy been?

VoxPop

Gilbert and Alvarez finally on their way to the UFC. Too bad Edgar dropped to 145. All fights I would've loved to see. Hopefully Aldo will move up after demolishing lil Frankie.

vilmer_

Here's hoping the Bellator event ends sooner than later, I want to get home at a decent time tonight :lol We have 4 truck loads of their equipment to load out.

"You might be tough, you might be an athlete, but you aren't smart."

"I AM smart!"--Says the dude with the red mohawk and a dollar sign tattooed on his neck

TUF is back.

Heel

I seriously hope Eddie isn't lured away from the UFC by that ONE FC paper like Bibiano. I will be legit disgusted.

Open up that wallet.

Top Bottom