• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

VoxPop

Rampage said:
“This is why I’m leaving the UFC, I don’t understand what Joe Silva’s doing. Joe Silva have a complex, something’s wrong with him. The guy can’t match shoes, what kind of matchmaker is this guy? What is he thinking? Give me Forrest,” Jackson told Inside MMA.

“Everybody wants that, that would sell, everybody wants to see me and Forrest fight again.”

Jackson criticized the matchmaking of the fight between Griffin and Davis, and he believes the bout will be nothing short of a snoozer.

“That’s going to be a boring fight, no disrespect to anybody, but that’s going to be a boring fight. I’m sorry,” Jackson stated.

Lol. Like anyone wants to see Rampage/Forrest again. Can't wait for this fool to get ktfo by Glover.

Lol. Like anyone wants to see Rampage/Forrest again. Can't wait for this fool to get ktfo by Glover.

I somewhat agree with Rampage. A Rampage/Forrest rematch makes more sense than Forrest/Davis fight. How about Davis vs Glover? Let Page avenge this loss than move on. The first fight was very close. Davis is almost as boring as Bader...ALMOST.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
"[...] what kind of matchmaker is this guy? What is he thinking? Give me Forrest” [...]

Wait... what?

Joe can't make matches... then you cry for the easiest match possible. C'mon Rampage, at least call out Shogun or Machida or some shit. Forrest is more well done than a cow standing next to a volcano.

VoxPop

I somewhat agree with Rampage. A Rampage/Forrest rematch makes more sense than Forrest/Davis fight. How about Davis vs Glover? Let Page avenge this loss than move on. The first fight was very close. Davis is almost as boring as Bader...ALMOST.

It's pointless at this time especially with Forrest on a downward spiral. He's nowhere near the caliber of fighter he was when he first beat Rampage. At least the third Wand fight had some reasoning behind it since he got ktfo twice and they had bad blood. And didn't Rampage call out Glover on twitter after he brutalized Maldonado?

Heel

Question...where is James Tuna? I'd say hes cracked enough mid-card skulls to earn a shot at one of these has-beens above him. Someone like Vera would be shootin' the shit with Heelio inside the first round.

VoxPop

What is everyone's opinion on K1 striking or K1 in general?

Is it really head and shoulders above stand up based MMA fighters?

If JDS were to KTFO Overeem in a pure stand up battle, would one say K1 has been exposed?

Also, Hari would have been fucking awesome in MMA. The mouth and skills to become a true star.

Top Bottom