• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Is she supposed to be a mainstay or a one time thing like Holly Madison?

She's permanent from the sounds of things. Makes sense to have another one since Brittney never does the non-US shows and Arianny is always liable to get arrested.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Reverse Cism?

n5025f396ada91_large.gif

Heel

GSP 3.0?

"I agree with the criticism. I want to do better. I want to give more entertainment to the fans. Ive been training to jump more on opportunities that are open to me. I'm still gonna fight my fight, but I'm going to be more opportunistic."

A stoppage would do a lot to hype the potential Silver fight, that's for sure.

Heel

It's tough to promise anything in what seems destined to be a very technical fight after a long layoff. Condit will probably try to test GSP's lateral movement on his new knee, stay on the outside and circle with the Gawd.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
That's a good fight for both of them at this stage of their careers. Dana could probably get it to main event a weak watered down ppv as well.

that's terrible

he was an awesome guy

if you watch the first 20 or so UFCs, you'll hear him grow leaps and bounds as a commentator, from a stuttering, ignorant wrestler who can be counted on saying "well we wish you all the best" to every single fighter to a smooth knowledgeable commentator. it was great watching the sport and jeff grow together.

in recent years, he's been reffing (he helped develop the rules), teaching wrestling, and continuing to train his jiu jitsu.

pretty huge loss. I think his olympic gold medal came after he had cancer.

very memorable interview after he won gold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI4vXfFx_DA

SteveWD40

Who would you walk out with?

I'd go with Jorgensen and have like a Leper Bell or something ringing it.

Oh wow :D

Oh and dinner with some airhead who is not going to fuck you? whoop de doo, only reason any guy would put himself through that would be an off chance of a lay.

Would walk out with GSP, but in a black sleeveless Gi like Cresse.

SteveWD40

Ping v Victor Gracie at 156 it seems. Good fight imho, will draw as well as people will all assume Bisping is getting Hendo'd again (as they always do). Will be interesting to see Mikes wrestling / top game with a guy like Vitor as well...

SteveWD40

Victor Gracie is gonna legit kill Bisping worse than Hendo.

I think he will win but I doubt it will be a highlight reel KO, more likely he will catch and swarm him. Bisping has good recovery (Hendo's punch would have killed lesser men) but Victor has better speed and killer instinct than anyone he has faced so far.

Edit: however, avatar bet? ;)

Top Bottom