• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Yeah, can't say I'm a huge fan of the "Hey, look at all these racists dropping N-bombs on twitter" thread. I've been ignoring that thread on purpose.

Women's MMA will draw as bad as midget fights on UFC did when they tried to push Faber PPVs. Especially with a one trick pony like Ronda. People don't pay to see arm bars.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Is this the first prelim fight?
Fuck, thought it was on tomorrow night. The UFC ticker has it another 24 hours from now...

Edit:
Smh, wanted to watch the Hyun Gyu Lim fight but he pulled out due to injury... ~_~

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty rubbish night of fights. Jokes on me for sitting up late to watch it...

Edit: Holy shit! Amazing knockout, lol.

WOW! I mean really...wow!

Cung Le would have been destroyed most likely if that didn't land but like he said lucky punch but that lucky punch was one of the best knocks of the year.

Afrikan

After reviewing the tapes i have concluded silva didn't beat nedkov. He merely contained him.

can't wait to see Josh Thomson in the UFC.....most UFC fans underrate the guy and I think they'll be surprised once again when someone new comes "out of no where" and post wins against *known* UFC fighters.

Formless

cung-le-o.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
can't wait to see Josh Thomson in the UFC.....most UFC fans underrate the guy and I think they'll be surprised once again when someone new comes "out of no where" and post wins against *known* UFC fighters.

Punk da Gawd gonna wreck all those fraud ufc paper champs. Also it was a good night for asian fighters in Ultimate.

Top Bottom