• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ultimate gaf has its own thread.

Agreed. Let's get back on topic.

irAXULUs9XdVY.jpg

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
ya know.. it took me months to figure out the unique sarcastic tone and cadence of MMAGAF's dialog and humor...

I kinda get a kick out of some folks trying to shit on us from their drive by window..its cute

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
LOL.

Been reading the UFC 154 OT and I didn't realize some posters there are maad salty of MMA-GAF.

Guess it's my fault for missing UFC events live on GAF.

Boogie

Guys, I'm confused.

Did GSP win? Is he still the WW champion?

I could have sworn that MMA-GAF legacy member polyhedron called for Condit to win a decision tonight, but that just seems silly to me. . . .

Guys, I'm confused.

I could have sworn that MMA-GAF legacy member polyhedron called for Condit to win a decision tonight, but that just seems silly to me. . . .

Bro we have other people in the thread to address. Just look at the cards first page. \\

plus Poly is working.

Heel

Guys, I'm confused.

It happens to the best of us, friend. Poly is entitled to his Okami moment.

Guys, I'm confused.

I bow to you for my wrongness.

curb407.jpg

I get fights wrong some times. I also had Cung Le KOing Franklin on my MMA Playground predictions. Lots of thought goes into my predictions and many times I don't subscribe to the conventional "beltway wisdom" as it were.

I also dislike fighters who try to game the system and try to win fights by avoiding the fight. Not saying it happened in this specific fight but it bothers me when I see it after paying $60 for a PPV.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Heh, watching the Aus UK TUF. Some of them got a phone and sent results..........

And the new replacement doesn't even to get to fight for the rest of the show since he couldn't make weight.

How was the PPV? Went out to some clubs last night and wasn't able to watch anything outside the prelims. Did GSP and Condit make everyone sleep? Did Diaz cone into the oct to interfere? Is Spider still #1 UFC king?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
How was the PPV? Went out to some clubs last night and wasn't able to watch anything outside the prelims. Did GSP and Condit make everyone sleep? Did Diaz cone into the oct to interfere? Is Spider still #1 UFC king?

pretty shitty overall. gsp condit was terrific though. yeah, georges won a dec, but he actually looked like he was going after a finish this fight. no pussy footing around the cage with jab jab jab or lnp. also, condit nearly killed him in the 3rd and gsp showed he can recover and not wilt win faced with adversity.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
pretty shitty overall. gsp condit was terrific though. yeah, georges won a dec, but he actually looked like he was going after a finish this fight. no pussy footing around the cage with jab jab jab or lnp. also, condit nearly killed him in the 3rd and gsp showed he can recover and not wilt win faced with adversity.

0426_gjrtd.gif

Half of the fight was good, then GSP almost got Serra'd again, then he went back to being GSP of the last 4 years.

It was better than GSP's last five performances, I'll give you that.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
0426_gjrtd.gif

Half of the fight was good, then GSP almost got Serra'd again, then he went back to being GSP of the last 4 years.

It was better than GSP's last five performances, I'll give you that.

post all the gifs you want, gsp looked great and put on an exciting show.

Looks like I missed a good scrap than. I caught the prelims which were great, probably the most entertaining prelims I've seen. Griggs got legit killed. I thought he would be a big LHW but he looked tiny.

Counting the days till that fox card.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like I missed a good scrap than. I caught the prelims which were great, probably the most entertaining prelims I've seen. Griggs got legit killed. I thought he would be a big LHW but he looked tiny.

Counting the days till that fox card.

I'm counting the days until someone pulls out due to an injury. The card is too good to actually happen without an injury.

Do people really think the PPV was shitty? I thought it was okay or decent.

3 of the main card fights were good and the first two Facebook fights I saw were good too.

DKehoe

Thought the GSP fight was fun. Seems like for some people any fight in which he doesn't finish his opponent is boring regardless of what happens.

I agree with alr1ght, first half of fight was great, the near finish was great, and then the last 2 rounds were predictable. Still, a great fight to see live. It's not going to be nearly as fun to watch for Host and Shane today since they know the results.

Top Bottom