• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
He is. Horse meat diet.

Overeem-Horse.gif

I don't care if DmC happens to be the most amazing game of all time, I will not buy it or play it until it hits $10 out of sheer spite for Capcom outsourcing. I am speaking with my $ on this one.

Also its kinda pointless for me to get a WiiU this second when 95% of the game released in the next few months can be found on the PS360. I am going to wait it out till Mario, ZombiU are on the cheap and when Bayonetta 2 and No More Heroes 3 are on the horizon. The launch window titles lack some serious exclusives to make me run out an get a new console that already plays the same games as my other 2.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
This thread is hilarious, the amount of salty tears streaming down the fanboys faces is a sight to behold.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. This is what happens when you spend two generations disenfranchising the hardcore and wooing the fair weather fans. Fuck you nintendo. Fuck you in the face, you reap what you sow.

A white chick? Jerry have you been hanging out with cmbr?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
A white chick? Jerry have you been hanging out with cmbr?

Cism.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. This is what happens when you spend two generations disenfranchising the hardcore and wooing the fair weather fans. Fuck you nintendo. Fuck you in the face, you reap what you sow.

Not sure why certain people deluded themselves into thinking Wii U was going to be a significant step up from PS360.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Not sure why certain people deluded themselves into thinking Wii U was going to be a significant step up from PS360.

Some Nintendo fans are notoriously republican when it comes to their systems. They experience a reality different than the rest of us. The technical/design flaws with this system might bury it before sony or MS has a chance to. I bailed after the gamecube like anyone with half a brain should have.

*edit*

That was some smoof second hand 'cism brother foda.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'll be satisfied with Nintendo franchises in HD along with the odd 3rd party game ala Bayonetta 2. Majority of my gaming time will be spent on Sony's next platform like always.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Thats what happens when you get launch systems since the 16 bit era man. Upside down psx's , blue screening dreamcasts, flaming xboxes, rrods and ylods. It dont pay to be an early adopter friends.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Thats what happens when you get launch systems since the 16 bit era man. Upside down psx's , blue screening dreamcasts, flaming xboxes, rrods and ylods. It dont pay to be an early adopter friends.

My PS3 - that has a manufacture date of January 2007 - still works perfectly. I've got early model versions of the PSX and PS2 as well with no issues.

But I remember my friend having to do the upside-down PSX trick. That was hilarious.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The more I play it, the less I like it. It's not even fun as a mash happy God of War clone which is what I expected.

I need to play the Rising demo again to wash the taste of this out of my mouth.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The more I play it, the less I like it. It's not even fun as a mash happy God of War clone which is what I expected.

I need to play the Rising demo again to wash the taste of this out of my mouth.

It was considerably better than i thought it would be.

Top Bottom