• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
lol Bisping talking some good shit. Never thought I'd see the day.

God if ever there was a need for a fighter to shut up till he beats someone impressive its Bisping.
What you think of Bisping Hendo?
fGPRN.gif

Indeed

Fighting legendary island scrapper Kala Hose? This cannot be missed my friends.

Fridays are becoming my BAD nights. I get home. Buy some shitty Bad food, watch some Bad MMA between TUF, Bellator and AXS, then go out, drink bad beer at a shitty bar and try and pick up on fours.

Bellator is on, Lyman Good vs Badass Russian Whose Name You Can't Pronounce for the Welterweight Final to find out who will get humped by Ben Askren will be the main event.

so the episode of Hawaii Five-0 we mixed last night was interesting.

These guys rob a bank, and their faces came up on the CCTV cameras as big green circles and they were all iike WTF, and then we found out that the robbers were wearing shirts with a bunch of infrared emitters sewn into the collars... so what do they do to identify the ringleader? naturally they could analyze his vascular system through the camera footage and the lab guy said it was practically like a fingerprint and sure enough they find a match in their vascular system database. oh and in the other subplot, Dano has to find out who's stalking this Victoria's Secret model who is in Hawaii for a fashion show (a tie-in for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show that CBS is airing next week). Needless to say, all the models are of course master thespians.

This show is so amazing.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
I just saw an ad for the most recent TUF episode featuring the following promo quotes:

"I can't wait to hit him."

"It's gonna be a war."

"I'm gonna smash this guy."

God fucking dammit all I wanted to do was watch the Rhino trashy MMA fight and of course I have to stop to pick up some groceries on the way home and miss it.

Don Frye is so damn punch drunk...as is Chuck Liddell.

I get so much nostelgia from Don Frye from playing old Skool Virtual Pro Wrestling and Fire Pro Wrestling. That's how I discovered this amazing man of legend. He's like Mike Haggar come to life.

Actually was in to watch TUF tonight. I am cringing everytime a fighter refers to themselves as a "Warrior" and "I'll fight anyone they put in front of me" it's so boring and played out.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I had to miss BAD Friday. Too battered and tired to refuse a free meal. I saw skyfall for the second time and stuffed a burger down my gullet.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I've been intending to watch Skyfall but due to laziness, it'll be one of those movies I end up seeing on Blu-ray down the line.

3ysjE.jpg

I just started watching Highlander on Netflix (never saw it, figured I should) and there's this pro wrestling scene in the beginning and I'm pretty sure Buddy Roberts is one of the guys in the scene..

I love how the movie is comparing pro wrestling to real warfare in like the 1600s.. Shit is hilarious. Then again this is the 1980s when some people still thought it was real.

I missed RFA too, some shit came up.. Guess I should check it out and see what the hype is about.

Always been a fan of Ingrid Bergman, Inger Stevens, and a young Jane Fonda myself. Also, Mary Tyler Moore was ridiculously hot back in the Dick Van Dyke days.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I've been living in Taiwan for 29 months now, and went to a Taiwanese Costco for the first time today. Oh man, I'd forgotten what beef looks like.

I bought a shitload of steaks and stuff to mark the fact that I've found a new job. The paperwork should take a few weeks to process, but I should start work around Christmas.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I've been living in Taiwan for 29 months now, and went to a Taiwanese Costco for the first time today. Oh man, I'd forgotten what beef looks like.

I bought a shitload of steaks and stuff to mark the fact that I've found a new job. The paperwork should take a few weeks to process, but I should start work around Christmas.

Aww yea son. Dem employable skills.

TheChits

I just started watching Highlander on Netflix (never saw it, figured I should) and there's this pro wrestling scene in the beginning and I'm pretty sure Buddy Roberts is one of the guys in the scene..

I love how the movie is comparing pro wrestling to real warfare in like the 1600s.. Shit is hilarious. Then again this is the 1980s when some people still thought it was real.

I missed RFA too, some shit came up.. Guess I should check it out and see what the hype is about.

You had never seen highlander? wtf Now that you have seen the movie you need to hear the song

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I would like to see my friend Capt in a healthy relationship. All this man whoring cannot be good for him.

BTW I just bought Twilight Princess. Fuck waiting to beat SS, simultaneous playthroughs ftw.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Make it happen young Pit. Manwhoring is a celebrated custom and should be honored as long as the plumbing holds up. You shoot your DNA as far as you can Jerry.Dont listen to Cumbr.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I would like to see my friend Capt in a healthy relationship. All this man whoring cannot be good for him.

BTW I just bought Twilight Princess. Fuck waiting to beat SS, simultaneous playthroughs ftw.

Oddly enough i was in the Twilight Princess defense force on gaf. Everyone seems to hate that game when it was literally the best installment in the series since Ocarina. Unless you played it on the wii.

Top Bottom