• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You'll never land an athletic phenom and olympic gold medalist via manwhoring in bars.

Oddly enough i was in the Twilight Princess defense force on gaf. Everyone seems to hate that game when it was literally the best installment in the series since Ocarina. Unless you played it on the wii.
GAF be trippin. There are no bad Zelda games.

MjFrancis

Twilight Princess is an ugly-ass game though, they shouldn't have ditched Wind Waker's art style.
x3

I stopped playing Zelda games after Wind Waker. I thought they should have delved further into making 3D Zelda games a visual interpretation of the 16-bit era as Wind Waker seemed to be.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The visual style was fine but it can't work on GCN level hardware.

iZAN0VHdy9bn4.gif

Day 1.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Twilight Princess is an ugly-ass game though, they shouldn't have ditched Wind Waker's art style.

See. You keep doing it. Wind waker was awesome looking, and TP struck the balance. Direct your hate towards Skyward Sword because that is the one you're really thinking of.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I have a feeling that by the time Zelda Wii U is released it'll look as outdated as TP looked in 2006.

PS3/360/Wii U graphics won't age as poorly as earlier 3D games in my opinion. Then again, you're talking to a person that would be satisfied for a long time with those graphics in native 1080p and 60 fps.

EDIT - Fuck you, playboys. SS is a good looking game.

iDCMBgeMCV4cI.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Like I said, it's an ugly-ass game.

Edit: I don't like the way Skyward Sword looks, but it's a marginal improvement over TP.

Friend youre smoking that good shit. TP if nothing was a step in the right direction. I dont feel like getting into a screen shot contest as you know youre wrong. TP> every other zelda game in the last 8 years.

FACE

Banned
Friend youre smoking that good shit. TP if nothing was a step in the right direction. I dont feel like getting into a screen shot contest as you know youre wrong. TP> every other zelda game in the last 8 years.

You don't feel like getting in a screenshot contest because you know I'd win.

Brother Yam we dont hear anyone else quipping about their children. So you obviously shoot your DNA into other places friend.
Yo I was in a relationship back then. I've been doing fine once I got dumped and starting whoring again.

You'll never land an athletic phenom and olympic gold medalist via manwhoring in bars.

GAF be trippin. There are no bad Zelda games.
I'm not crazy enough for Hope Solo anyways.

TheChits

I love Twilight Princess, but Minish Cap tops it for me.
260px-ZeldaMinishCap_BoxArt.jpg

FACE

Banned
PS3/360/Wii U graphics won't age as poorly as earlier 3D games in my opinion. Then again, you're talking to a person that would be satisfied for a long time with those graphics in native 1080p and 60 fps.

Crysis is from 2007 and it already makes PS3/360 graphics look outdated man.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Well, its true..but lets harken to what a wise man once said. Putting crysis through your system is like putting a pile of shit through a blender.Its a ridiculously unoptimized game. Farcry was more optimized than Crysis. Crysis is however the best looking game for the last ..lots? of years?

FACE

Banned
Well, its true..but lets harken to what a wise man once said. Putting crysis through your system is like putting a pile of shit through a blender.Its a ridiculously unoptimized game. Farcry was more optimized than Crysis. Crysis is however the best looking game for the last ..lots? of years?

I think Crysis 2 with the DX11 patch looks better.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Yeah but it's not like anyone is turning down the chance to play Halo 4 because it's simply too much of an eyesore in the same way I have trouble playing N64/PS1 games.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
The visual style was fine but it can't work on GCN level hardware.

Agreed. The art style was fine, apart from that washy, overdone bloom that Oblivion also had. But the textures, filtering and dithering really age the game.

Why is this even up for discussion? We all know ALttP Link is hands down best Link. Best style, best game and most challenging quests. He also has the fucking Golden Sword which destroys the Master Sword. He can also use magic to wipe out every enemy on screen.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Why is this even up for discussion? We all know ALttP Link is hands down best Link. Best style, best game and most challenging quests. He also has the fucking Golden Sword which destroys the Master Sword. He can also use magic to wipe out every enemy on screen.

It's kind of hard to top Hero of Winds Link stabbing Ganon in the fucking face.

ShaneB

Stupid fuckers in my building are being loud and annoying with some terribly reverberated Karaoke singing or some bullshit. Fuckers wont stop.

edit: and yes, play Minish Cap.

Top Bottom