• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The more I think about Wind Waker, the more I remember how badass it was. If Nintendo doesn't put out a HD collection of WW/TP/SS, I don't even...

Stupid fuckers in my building are being loud and annoying with some terribly reverberated Karaoke singing or some bullshit. Fuckers wont stop.
Always the problem with apartments. I used to live in a building with neighbors who played salsa music at all hours of the fucking day.

ShaneB

The more I think about Wind Waker, the more I remember how badass it was. If Nintendo doesn't put out a HD collection of WW/TP/SS, I don't even...

Always the problem with apartments. I used to live a building with neighbors who played salsa music at all hours of the fucking day.

If they do it again next weekend I'm going to break out my guitar and amp and blast them to hell and back with my noise. Jesus fuck it's terrible. SHUT UP!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Just played Journey for the first time.

ibgybNKoRnvmnL.gif

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Does Jason David Frank suck at Mixed Martial Arts?

Right now he is a can unstoppable. Then again he's not fought in the last two years so... whatever.

Is SS or TP worth playing? I haven't played either. I stopped playing Wind Waker when you had to look for e Triforce pieces.

I stopped playing WW when I tried to replay it (was halfway through then changed from PAL to NTSC) and realised I'd have to go through that fucking awful stealth mission again.

And I stopped playing TP the first time I went back to my town after being turned into the wolf. Had no idea what I was doing and kept getting hit by someone. After the whole crap with herding sheep n' shit it just killed whatever patience I had with the game.

Who are we kidding, best Zelda is Link to the Past. Forever and always.

I've yet to play Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword or the NES/GB/GBC games in any great detail.

Ocarina of Time will forever be my favourite Zelda game. Followed by Minish Cap and Link to the Past both equally 2nd.

My third favourite Zelda is Alundra on the PSX.

Ohhhh Slippery, you crazy Les Habitant: http://www.middleeasy.com/index.php...0-million-to-fight-him&catid=34:organizations

"I was told by somebody very close to Georges; that Georges today, makes close to eight million dollars a fight.

So to fight Anderson Silva, he’s going to ask for fifty million dollars. Five-zero, because he said that Georges has ten fights left in his career, at eight million a fight.

But he believes that Anderson could actually hurt him, could physically hurt him and end his career. So to take that chance he wants fifty million dollars, and that’s exactly the number he’s going to go to Dana White with."

(although I do feel that if we're gonna see a superfight it should be Silva vs Jones. GSP vs Silva seems like a bit of a size mismatch)

I wonder if Bones would be asking the same to fight JDS or Alistar.

and yeah. Fucking Canderson not wanting to fight Jones when it's the dream fight that makes way too much sense. There is little size discripancy between 185-205. I'd say the size difference between the 2 divisions are the closest in the league as most of 185 can easily fight in 205 land and vice versa.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
"But he believes that Anderson could actually hurt him, could physically hurt him and end his career. So to take that chance he wants fifty million dollars, and that’s exactly the number he’s going to go to Dana White with."

Holy hyperbole, George.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
iuD2hVriG3iqE.gif

Regardless of who GSP fights, he'll be ducking someone in the eyes of his detractors. He could fight Hendricks and Silver in a 2 v 1 handicap match and someone will just claim he's ducking Diaz. Hell, people thought he ducked Condit after pulling out of 137.

Just calm the fuck down. All 3 of these clowns will have their chance to lose.

charsace

I wonder if Bones would be asking the same to fight JDS or Alistar.

and yeah. Fucking Canderson not wanting to fight Jones when it's the dream fight that makes way too much sense. There is little size discripancy between 185-205. I'd say the size difference between the 2 divisions are the closest in the league as most of 185 can easily fight in 205 land and vice versa.

Anderson will fight Jones after a fight with GSP. I believe that he wants to go out as the best ever and with two big money fights. Jones is fighting Sonnen because it will help boost his profile. If Silva beats GSP the UFC can hype Silva/Jones as the biggest fight in the history of combats sports since it could be the first time in MMA history that a guy has the chance to beat two of the absolute top guys in the sport.

I'm trying to think of some fights where it's the old lion beats the young lion and all I got is Nog beating Schaub. I hate Shoguns chances just based on that statistic.

I'm trying to think of some fights where it's the old lion beats the young lion and all I got is Nog beating Schaub. I hate Shoguns chances just based on that statistic.
But next Saturday both Mauricio Shogoon and Baby Jay are going to destroy their opponents and it will be the best day ever for MMA.

Who's up for making the thread for Shogun and BJ's victory celebration of MMA legends?

Candy/Sylvia

It doesn't happen much. 90% of the time when a fighter is 25 and is fighting somebody that's 30, the young fighter pretty much always wins.

Top Bottom