• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
THE REEM SEASON 3 Trailer

Mick Jagger is going to fuck him up.

I think something got lost in translation
Ive9V.png

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I love how Gray Diaz is the longest reigning lineal lightweight champion of all time, and BJ never even held it. No one is more deserving.

Also WW GOAT Matt Hughes apparently was never the WW champion either. However ten years ago a certain serpent-like fighter was...

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Hold up...

The MAIN EVENT will be HUGE with AFC, IKBF and K-OZ world heavyweight champion Soa ‘The Hulk’ Palelei Vs ex-UFC champion Sean ‘Big Sexy’ McCorkle. Currently the biggest fight in the world outside of the UFC, right here in Melbourne

...what?

Heel

If only Silva had signed with the UFC then and not Pride. A beautiful potential of alternative history there.

Yeah, multiple alternate histories really. There is a lot of serpentine shit that went down in this era.

Anderson actually could've been a UFC champion before Matt Hughes. He signed a contract to fight Newton at UFC 34 after dethroning Mach in Shooto. He then backed out because he wanted an open deal to fight in PRIDE, etc. UFC threatened to sue over this. Matt Hughes gets the shot, slams Newton and the rest is history. Anderson beats Newton years later in PRIDE.

Why they then had Anderson scheduled to fight Hughes at UFC 36 is a bit of a mystery, considering they'd already been fucked once. I wish Joe Silva did interviews or wrote a book. I'm sure he has some stories.

In any case, pretty clear that Hughes would've pushed Anderson's shit in. Probably would've been kicked out on his ass like Mach, who was his replacement at 36.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
I love how Gray Diaz is the longest reigning lineal lightweight champion of all time, and BJ never even held it. No one is more deserving.

The best part is how he won it off Frankie. Hell, he even defended it against him. Someone should send Bully a link, he may find some consolation in it.

EDIT: Holy shit I may have to make the arduous journey to that AFC show. The biggest fight in the world outside the UFC? Dos Santos? Bones? Victor Gr
ujic
? Plus local standouts such as Diesel Donnie and Shawn the Sheep? It sure puts the inaugural 13&under tourney the UFC gave us to shame.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The Halo 4/Xbox Live thread.

Too bad the biggest corporate defender is the OP who bought another Xbox on Black Friday like a moron.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The Halo 4/Xbox Live thread.

Too bad the biggest corporate defender is the OP who bought another Xbox on Black Friday like a moron.

Well you could have gotten a good deal on an xbox but instead you bought a nintendo system and a ninja theory remake.

*edit* I now accidentally own two copies of Skyrim, one for each console and god DAMN is that main theme still awesome.

Well you could have gotten a good deal on an xbox but instead you bought a nintendo system and a ninja theory remake.

*edit* I now accidentally own two copies of Skyrim, one for each console and god DAMN is that main theme still awesome.

I have myself so addicted to this game again. It's all I've been playing. I should probably start working on the main storyline and wrap it up though. I'm getting Borderlands 2 for Christmas and wanna focus on that when I get it.

Heel

Strikeforce card is coming together. Unofficially:

Nate Marquardt vs. Tarec Saffiedine
Daniel Cormier vs. Dion Staring
Jacare Souza vs. Lorenz Larkin
Gegard Mousasi vs. Mike Kyle
Josh Barnett vs. Nandor Guelmino (???)
Ryan Couture vs. K.J. Noons
Pat Healy vs. Jorge Masvidal
Roger Gracie vs. Anthony Smith
Tim Kennedy vs. Trevor Smith

Not too shabby. I ain't even mad.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I have myself so addicted to this game again. It's all I've been playing. I should probably start working on the main storyline and wrap it up though. I'm getting Borderlands 2 for Christmas and wanna focus on that when I get it.

I stopped literally at the end dude. I did almost every side quest (and a bunch i didnt) and i put it down for a little bit and havent gone back to wrap it up.

Heel

lol

I had to look the guy up. He got KO'd by Semmy Schilt-oh at an event called Lord of the Ring. Pretty fitting considering a few minutes ago I would've assumed Nandor Guelmino was an obscure Tolkien character.

FACE

Banned
Good; those fuckers make me sick. Especially if they only do it for one company. I really should just stop attempting to reason with them.

I don't know what's more shocking and/or pathetic, the people defending MS's actions or the fact that OP bought another console.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

I've probably used my Nintendo system more in the last 2 weeks than I have my Xbox in the last 2 years.

Granted, I'm not doing anything but playing Skyward Sword but still.

FACE

Banned

Unfortunately the game is still boring.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I've probably used my Nintendo system more in the last 2 weeks than I have my Xbox in the last 2 years.

Granted, I'm not doing anything but playing Skyward Sword but still.

Thats really not helping your cause friend. There are plenty of awesome games on the Sexbox you just chose to not purchase them.

Unfortunately the game is still boring.

Its like any other genera. You either like it or you dont, but let me tell you young sir. Kicking the shit out of majestic dragons is anything BUT boring.

Top Bottom