• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Miesha Tate said:
The only thing that I can say is when I was down in Brazil, (UFC matchmaker) Sean (Shelby) asked if I might be interested in fighting in February. There was never any mention of an opponent or it being in the UFC. So I said, 'I still want to take a little more time off and find myself as a fighter and a person. It was never made clear to me at all that it would be such a huge opportunity, that it could be against Ronda or in the UFC. At that point, they hadn't even announced that women were coming to the UFC. This was back in early October when the UFC was down in Brazil.

Cupcake thrown under the bus by Dana to make Honda look better. Shameful behavior by Uncle Beta.

Norml

Both would get KTFO by Hendricks who has more power than them and his a better wrestler than them too.

Still can't believe this bullshit. I can't believe people want to see GSP climb on top of Diaz and gape his asshole for 5 rounds. Diaz has no power and doesn't know how to control the ring laterally. GSP will dance around and jab him a few times to setup his take down and then pound his backside until the round ends, rinse and repeat. And even if Diaz hits him GSP will just walk right through Diaz's pillow fist and take him down.

How many other fighters were able to cut BJ?

i5oevBJarANa2.gif

FUCK ME.

SteveWD40

Or KO Paul Daley for that matter.

He KO'd him with cardio, there wasn't some big shot that did Paul in, he just fainted from fighting at Nicks pace for a whole round.

Nick still has power though, he saves it up for when you are hurt and mostly puts it on the body, I get the feeling he isn't looking to knock you out as much as just cause pain.

He is still going to get wrestleraped and the 209 are going to cry about it when Nick retires again in a tantrum.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Its pretty cool that they decided to stay in the dark souls universe. Maybe now we can have some continuity that isn't just vague reference.

charsace

How many other fighters were able to cut BJ?

Or KO Paul Daley for that matter.

He won those fights the way he wins all his fights, with his chin. Which won't do him any good against GSP who likes to fight from the outside and take people down. Its gonna be like the Condit fight, but worse because when Nick flips GSP the bird GSP is gonna shoot on him, pick him up, and slam him on his head.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I don't think I've ever returned a game quicker than Darksiders II. I think 20 minutes of gameplay is a new record for me.

STFU friend. Just knowing its happening is enough.

Fair enough but pre-rendered game trailers will always be a waste of time.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I don't think I've ever returned a game quicker than Darksiders II. I think 20 minutes of gameplay is a new record for me.

Fair enough but pre-rendered game trailers will always be a waste of time.

Fromsoft can do no wrong. You check yourself sir..least ye wreck yourself

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Can anyone tell me when Nate Diaz became a fighter who didn't struggle against wrestlers? If he beats Bendo I think it will be standing.

VoxPop

Just put down $100 on Shogun at +200. Hoping for a quick knockout so I don't stress all night. I was going to put some money down on BJ but that Rory serial killer look was too much for me.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Just put down $100 on Shogun at +200. Hoping for a quick knockout so I don't stress all night. I was going to put some money down on BJ but that Rory serial killer look was too much for me.

Seems like a smart bet. You're definitely making money tonight, friend.

When do the festivities start? There's only one fight on Facebook today right?
FX prelims start in 1 hour.

The topic in nerd chat was set last Saturday by Heel. Does that mean someone has been keeping the room going the whole time or does it stay like that til someone changes it?

Top Bottom