• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
National Anthems ruin the BADMMA circuit.

I smoked it if anyone wanted to know. Now to listen to some Blues.

Edit- wow, pretty potent. Just had a conversation with my brother about VGA cables where I thought he was his father in-law for a few minutes of it. Yeoooh.

Manny was taking cues not from Steven Seagal, but Ryan Bader. He hit that fist with his chin.

lol NinjaSchadenfreude

2.gif

edit: keep in mind this guy is the best thing on Lyoto Machida's resume.

That's a Bader/Tito... He ran into it.

Nah he was going for a straight right and JMM just side stepped and countered.

Best night in sports entertainment in a long time.

Pac Dead
Diaz exposed
Shogun didn't get knocked out
BJ was raped and spared an embarrassing knock out by a fine distinguished Canadian gentlemen.

Just watched the fights. Penn did a really good job against a guy who weighed 30 pounds more when the bell rang. B.J. is impossible to KO with one blow. He really should go back to Lightweight where he belongs though.

VoxPop

Great night of fights.

Shogun loses me 100 bucks by being the same Pride fraud he's always been. Had me excited with the heel hook though.

BJ got totally outclassed. Rory could have finished multiple times but didn't :T Dude also has absolutely no charisma. GSP/Silva, Hendricks/Rory seems like the logical step forward.

Benson looked awesome tonight. Never have I enjoyed a decision win aside from Anderson fights. Benson made a name for himself tonight. Loved Diaz taunting and getting dropped. Bendo/Pettis 2 seems a lock unless Alvarez or Melendez show up.

Oh boy that Pacman KO was viscous. Literally thought he was dead staying lifeless for so long. His wife crying and being held back added a nice dramatic effect. Marquez wins the rivalry 2-1-1. Sucks that boxing's biggest fight will never happen. Bradley/Mayweather or Bradley/Marquez should be next.

Lame Aussie trash card next then JDS/Cain. Woo!

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Lame Aussie trash card next then JDS/Cain. Woo!

TUF cards are normally shit as you know. Don't forget there's the 2 cards on within a day of each other (not just the Aussie one), not that anyone's dying to see them.

I'm vaguely interested in seeing the Lombard/Palhares fight though only 'cause I wanna see how Lombard reacts this time after the shit he dished up against Boetsch. I've only seen highlights of Lombard but people talked him up as someone they'd like to see in the UFC so I wanna see if he can actually bring anything at all.

As laughable as it sounds that Lombard could be a guy to do this I always get excited at the prospect of someone making waves in a division just to make things a little more interesting.

FACE

Banned
I'm glad Marquez ko'd that mofukka. Justice has finally been served.

699349861_medium_medium.gif

Face down ass up, that's the way we like to fuck.

FACE

Banned
I'm familiar with the quote.

You do know they were talking about women, right

I do, but it's the first thing that comes to my head after a FDAU ko.

Edit: Also, there must be a lot of buttlust going on between these two, they did fight four times.

charsace

They are saying Hendo might be hurt and that Gus will have to fight Machida. I think Gus would win that fight. :(

Gus is just too big, athletic and skilled for Machida to overcome. And Gus has the best chin I've seen in MMA. Dude just walks through big shots like nothing.

Top Bottom