• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Heel

Hey yo, Chico. Say hello to the bad guy.

A9zhS4RCUAA1KPe.jpg

Courtesy of BJJ legend Henatch Laranj.

MMA PC bros: I want to get my brother a controller for his PC since he has like a million games on Steam. Are the official MS 360 controllers on Amazon legit? I know there is issues with counterfeits on eBay. Is it the best option?

ShaneB

Have no idea what you're talking about in terms of legitness and counterfeit scheme, but yes, a wired xbox 360 controller is pretty much the defacto standard pc gaming controller.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
MMA PC bros: I want to get my brother a controller for his PC since he has like a million games on Steam. Are the official MS 360 controllers on Amazon legit? I know there is issues with counterfeits on eBay. Is it the best option?

Which one exactly? Searching 360 controllers on Amazon brings up a couple results.

Just know that the official wired 360 controller plugs and plays in the PC. 3rd party wired controllers should be fine too, but some might need some certain drivers to work. For example my Madcatz 360 controller works on my PC without any fiddling.

The wireless controllers need a wireless dongle. I hear the bootleg ones also work as well as the official ones.

Have no idea what you're talking about in terms of legitness and counterfeit scheme, but yes, a wired xbox 360 controller is pretty much the defacto standard pc gaming controller.

Well if I buy direct from Amazon I should be okay? I just remember hearing a while back that the official 360 PC controllers were hard to come by and ebay was full of counterfeits (then again eBay is full of counterfeit everything) My bro plays at a PC desk so he should be okay with a wired controller. That one is just plug and play no baggage, right?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I know it's hard to believe without me creating my own little ego-onanistic thread, but it's my birthday today.

My girlfriend bought me an iPad 3. That came completely out of the left field.

(The iPad 4 isn't out in Taiwan yet - maybe in the next 1-3 weeks. According to my GF I can keep the iPad 3 sealed and for only US$30-50 I can trade it in.)

Anyhows, my Vita looks like it's on suicide watch now.

ShaneB

Gladly skipping both of those cards. Maybe I'll watch a replay of BJ getting his ass whooped instead.

I can't watch them live anyway, so I'll just be fast fowarding through replays to make the cards better than they really are.

That gif is great.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait for this.

The latest "DREAM.18 and GLORY 4 Tokyo – New Year's Eve Special" MMA card now includes:
Champ Shinya Aoki vs. Antonio McKee - for lightweight title
Bibiano Fernandes vs. Yoshiro Maeda
Denis Kang vs. Melvin Manhoef
Hiroyuki Takaya vs. Georgi Karakhanyan
Phil Baroni vs. Hayato Sakurai
Will Brooks vs. Satoru Kitaoka

Oh crap, I have plans on NYE day but I think I may alter so I can stay up and watch Dream.

Mak, how many TUF fighters made the finale card?

TheChits

I know it's hard to believe without me creating my own little ego-onanistic thread, but it's my birthday today.

(The iPad 4 isn't out in Taiwan yet - maybe in the next 1-3 weeks. According to my GF I can keep the iPad 3 sealed and for only US$30-50 I can trade it in.)

Happy birthday dude!

I can't wait for this.

The latest "DREAM.18 and GLORY 4 Tokyo – New Year's Eve Special" MMA card now includes:
Champ Shinya Aoki vs. Antonio McKee - for lightweight title
Bibiano Fernandes vs. Yoshiro Maeda
Denis Kang vs. Melvin Manhoef
Hiroyuki Takaya vs. Georgi Karakhanyan
Phil Baroni vs. Hayato Sakurai
Will Brooks vs. Satoru Kitaoka
I hope AXS.tv ends up airing it.

It would suck to see it on a 30FPS sub-HD stream.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Congrats friend. One year closer to the big octagon in the sky.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Nate/Rory would be a hell of a match-up. I would love to see that.

St-Pierre and Marquardt are pretty close unlike GSP and Condit, not sure they would fight.

Heel

I dont see Joe Silver matching Rory with guys who can actually fight for the belt. He'll be fighting Conduit now that he's out of the picture.

There is an interesting build they can achieve if Rory beats the guys GSP just beat in a more convincing fashion. They could continue this after GSP decisions Nick.

Top Bottom