• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Barnett's recent wins over the likes of Sergei, Brett Rogers, and Geronimo Dos Santos are comparable to Struve's wins over Miocic, Johnson, and Herman.

I feel like Host is going to have a meltdown when Struve beats Hunt.

I actually think this is a bad match up for Hunt. Too tall for him to hit a clean flush. Maybe if he attacks the body with punches. Struve can't be THAT fucking retarded to stand with him..can he? Thats why a Carwin fight would have been perfect match making. He would 100% stand and makes total sense right now. Carwin should be healed by Feb

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Another one of those trademark hands-down-flying-knees for Struve and he's going to wish he kept playing soccer.

FACE

Banned
NYE getting better and better.

Kickboxing: Van Roosmalen vs. the crossdresser who KO'd Aoki
Kickboxing: Jerome Le Banner vs. Hammond Egger

Also, Badr has lost 50 lbs. in jail and denied parole. This is probably the end for him.

Van Roosmalen is going to kill that joe.

VoxPop

NYE getting better and better.

Kickboxing: Van Roosmalen vs. the crossdresser who KO'd Aoki
Kickboxing: Jerome Le Banner vs. Hammond Egger

Also, Badr has lost 50 lbs. in jail and denied parole. This is probably the end for him.

That sucks. Badr could have really been a superstar in MMA/Boxing but he should have kept his antics inside the ring and not so much outside. Would have loved to see him jump ship to MMA post K1. I guess ***** will have to do for now.

Boogie

Sad to hear about Hominick "retiring". Been on a losing streak, but he's always entertaining. A shame when your shelf life in this sport is based on hot or cold streaks. I'd rather stick around for 10 years as a 500 fighter than have to worry about any sort of 'legacy', or being fired for a few losses.

Wow, sad to hear Mark's hanging 'em up, but perhaps it's for the best, if he just can't hang anymore. I would've liked to see him drop to bantamweight though.

Still, dude'll be all right. He made a quarter of a million dollars in disclosed pay in just 7 UFC fights, and with sponsorships and his WEC and Affliction run, he should have done okay.

And he's certainly set running Adrenaline, the successor gym to Team Tompkins, along with Stout and Horodecki. That place is crazy popular in London.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
fights for the march japan show

Brian Stann vs. Wanderlei Silva (main event)

Stefan Struve vs. Mark Hunt

Diego Sanchez vs. Takanori Gomi

Dong Hyun Kim vs. Siyar Bahadurzada

Riki Fukuda vs. Brad Tavares

Takeya Mizugaki vs. Bryan Caraway

Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Marcelo Guimares

Kyung Ho Kang vs. Alex Caceres

Kazuko Tokudome vs. Cristiano Marcello

Heel

Pride, perhaps it never actually died.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Wanderlei Silva main eventing in 2013.

iRpeu2TutwN37.gif

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
When was the last time Wand fought in Japan? I wonder if he'll get a bigger pop than a overweight one-kneed Rampage coming out to the PRIDE theme. He should at least perform better.

I'm much more concerned that Stann is main eventing anything. Wand I can understand since it is Japan.

I would not drink her bath water, but I might let her sit on my face if she wears a paperbag on her head.
Was waiting for Yambro to tell us how she can stick her nose in his butt.

I feel like Host is going to have a meltdown when Struve beats Hunt.
I'll be honest, I will have a meltdown if Struve beats Hunt. I'll do it privately in insular chat though.

When was the last time Wand fought in Japan? I wonder if he'll get a bigger pop than a overweight one-kneed Rampage coming out to the PRIDE theme. He should at least perform better.
It was when Crocop took his soul.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
maybe he's gonna pull a Bonner and get all roided up ..come in over weight, destroy Stann via illegial kicks and knee strikes...then retire.

would be glorious

Dana REALLY wants PRIDE to die.

MjFrancis

I'm loving this UFC in Japan lineup. The show in 2012 was among my favorite cards this year.

And I'm perfectly fine with Wanderlei on top billing for this thing... provided he can win. A man can dream, can't he?

VoxPop

Not the same when he's not battling an undersized asian fighter. Stann is going to lay him out and have him leaving on a stretcher after a round of clinching against the cage.

Seems like another shitty Pride event without all the naked men banging on the drums and Lenne Hardt and her terrible intros. Should be a decent card though. Siyar vs DHK, Struve vs Hunt is interesting. Seems fitting of a Fuel card.

ShaneB

You guys are bonkers. Stann is gonna rock Wandy. Stann rocked Leben, Leben rocked Wandy. MMATH

Also, Rory vs Condit is an awesome fight, sucks that I want both of them to win :(

You guys are bonkers. Stann is gonna rock Wandy. Stann rocked Leben, Leben rocked Wandy. MMATH

Also, Rory vs Condit is an awesome fight, sucks that I want both of them to win :(

Wandy damn near stomped Bisping's head into the canvas, Bisping tooled Cann.

As for the Leben comparison, let's not forget that Bisping beat Leben so therefore, the Bisping comparison holds more weight.

MMATH.

Heel

Let's be real, Wand will likely be staring at the rafters of Saitama and drift off to a teary-eyed meeting with Heelio.

Last of a dying breed. Thank you, Wand.

Top Bottom