• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
00361231-865839_catl_500.jpg

Is Barnett really blacklisted from the UFC or is it just speculation? I have a hard time seeing him getting passed up as he his most in demand on the roster to head over outside of Gilbert. I bet more people would rather see Barnett over DC in the Ultimate.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Is Barnett really blacklisted from the UFC or is it just speculation? I have a hard time seeing him getting passed up as he his most in demand on the roster to head over outside of Gilbert. I bet more people would rather see Barnett over DC in the Ultimate.

Nah.

Arianny and Britney didn't make the Ask Men Sexiest 100 Women poll this year but guess who did? I'll give you a clue - she's like a dude trapped in a beautiful body. That's right! It's E Honda coming in at 43.

alr1ght

Arianny and Britney didn't make the Ask Men Sexiest 100 Women poll this year but guess who did? I'll give you a clue - she's like a dude trapped in a beautiful body. That's right! It's E Honda coming in at 43.

This is #1, so the list has no validity
108-holly-willoughby-1354203178.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
This is #1, so the list has no validity
http://images.askmen.com/2013_top_99/galleries/108-holly-willoughby-1354203178.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Wow, really?

[quote="THACHITS, post: 45338707"]Apparently Mark Hominick retired. Dude really put on some entertaining fights[/QUOTE]

I remember having a lot of arguments with people who were saying Hominick was the #2 FW after the Aldo fight. Thank you Mark for proving me right in all your subsequent fights.

nick nacc

Banned
Caught up on TUF. CAN I JUST SAY HOW BADASS RICCI IS!?! I love this dude because:

1. Amazing commentary after he knocked the guy out HARD.
2.how he delt with the bs pranks in the house, dude is cool as fuck
3.his fighting style is off the chain. He FENCED the one dude pretty much with his kicks. Smart fighter.
4.let's face it the dude got style.
5. Kicked the shit out of the surfer brah Canadian.
6.only good thing to come out of this season
7.looks like home alone kid grown up without drugs

TheChits

So 157 is shaping up to be really good, which of course means it will fall apart.

Ronda/Carmouche
Hendo/Machida
Magalhaes/Davis
Faber/Ivan
Schaub/Lavar

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
So 157 is shaping up to be really good, which of course means it will fall apart.

Ronda/Carmouche
Hendo/Machida
Magalhaes/Davis
Faber/Ivan
Schaub/Lavar

Ronda vs.<insert random Japanese name here>
Machida vs. Griggs
Magalhaes vs, Beltran
Faber vs. some unknown German dude called Hammond Egger.
Schaub vs. an MRI Operator.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
I'm partial to Cantina myself. It can mean a small drinking tin, a cellar like room where one would store their tinned food, a saloon where a thirsty worker could crush a can of drink or simply a feminised sounding version of can. For example, where do baby cans come from? A Cantina.

Too bad Honder vs. Girl-rilla is the least competitive main event since Canderson took on Non-Bearded Hendricks.

Is this Boonar? These names are very hard to follow.

Ronda/Carmouche
Hendo/Machida
Magalhaes/Davis
Faber/Ivan
Schaub/Lavar

Looks nice yeah. But what motivation does Faber have left to keep going? He's too good for middle of the pack fighters but he'll never ever be good enough again to become champ in either bantam of featherweight classes. The money I guess.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
I can't wait for this.

The latest "DREAM.18 and GLORY 4 Tokyo – New Year's Eve Special" MMA card now includes:
Champ Shinya Aoki vs. Antonio McKee - for lightweight title
Bibiano Fernandes vs. Yoshiro Maeda
Denis Kang vs. Melvin Manhoef
Hiroyuki Takaya vs. Georgi Karakhanyan
Phil Baroni vs. Hayato Sakurai
Will Brooks vs. Satoru Kitaoka

3835-animated_gif-dean_winchester-sam_winchester-supernatural.gif

I've really missed the New Years events..Ive really missed JMMA :(

Wow that DREAM lineup is much better than I thought it would be.. AND there's a HW Kickboxing GP on the card as well. I know what I'll be doing from evening til the morning on the 30th and it doesn't involve sleeping.

SteveWD40

Butternose.

Never change sharp knees gaf, these lists are all PR bullshit yes, she is by no means "the most desirable" (although it's all subjective opinion) but you and every other member of this forum would drink her bath water and you know it.

Assuming of course you like women.

For what it's worth I would have had Emilia Clarke at numero one.

alr1ght

For her, maybe the English have GSP syndrome like the Canadians do for him. She's not ugly, but nowhere does she belong on a best looking list. (I have no clue who she is, so looks alone).

IMACOMPUTA

Caught up on TUF. CAN I JUST SAY HOW BADASS RICCI IS!?! I love this dude because:

1. Amazing commentary after he knocked the guy out HARD.
2.how he delt with the bs pranks in the house, dude is cool as fuck
3.his fighting style is off the chain. He FENCED the one dude pretty much with his kicks. Smart fighter.
4.let's face it the dude got style.
5. Kicked the shit out of the surfer brah Canadian.
6.only good thing to come out of this season
7.looks like home alone kid grown up without drugs

To me he looks like Jake Gyllenhal and Tobie McGuire had a baby.

Not even me and Barnett is one of my all time favorites. But after Saturday I'm not interested in seeing legends fight against the new breed, even if the hw new breed is still mostly one dimensional. I'm also on the DC train.

It would be nicer if it didn't say UFC on it.

But he will beat every new breed outside of JDS and would only loose to legends. No way he loses to Bigfoot, Kongo, Nelson, Struve etc.

Boogie

But he will beat every new breed outside of JDS and would only loose to legends. No way he loses to Bigfoot, Kongo, Nelson, Struve etc.

Barnett is stupidly overrated. He has fought exactly ONE top ten heavyweight since 2006, who he lost to.

He has not earned a win over a top 10 heavyweight since he decisioned Nog in September 2006, a win which Nog avenged less than three months later.

Style-wise, he has mediocre striking and wrestling for today's game, and very good groundwork.

That is NOT a combination that equals beating "every new breed outside of JDS".

ShaneB

I also have no idea who she is. Meh.

Sad to hear about Hominick "retiring". Been on a losing streak, but he's always entertaining. A shame when your shelf life in this sport is based on hot or cold streaks. I'd rather stick around for 10 years as a 500 fighter than have to worry about any sort of 'legacy', or being fired for a few losses.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

I just want to see Barnett in matches with Mir, Werdum and maybe Cain.

But you're clinging onto your "Pride Never Dies So Let's Party Like It's 2005!" persona for dear life here. Barnett would at the very most be a Kongo-level gatekeeper (or at best: Mir-level gatekeeper) for the division.

Sad to hear about Hominick "retiring". Been on a losing streak, but he's always entertaining. A shame when your shelf life in this sport is based on hot or cold streaks. I'd rather stick around for 10 years as a 500 fighter than have to worry about any sort of 'legacy', or being fired for a few losses.

From his comments it's obvious that he's lost his desire to fight and that it had little to do with his recent skid. I figure that he'll be back in 1-2 years.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Barnett's recent wins over the likes of Sergei, Brett Rogers, and Geronimo Dos Santos are comparable to Struve's wins over Miocic, Johnson, and Herman.

I feel like Host is going to have a meltdown when Struve beats Hunt.

Heel

NYE getting better and better.

Kickboxing: Van Roosmalen vs. the crossdresser who KO'd Aoki
Kickboxing: Jerome Le Banner vs. Hammond Egger

Also, Badr has lost 50 lbs. in jail and denied parole. This is probably the end for him.

Top Bottom