• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

ShaneB

Wandy damn near stomped Bisping's head into the canvas, Bisping tooled Cann.

As for the Leben comparison, let's not forget that Bisping beat Leben so therefore, the Bisping comparison holds more weight.

MMATH.

Meh. Let's go Stann.

Nintendo fans will defend anything. Man, I despise gaming side some time.

What is going on now? I mainly hang out in the Steam thread, which is full of love and great deals.

Xcom is awesome.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Referring to the demo play limit thread. Apparently, anyone whos plays demos more than once or twice is abusing the system and may as well be pirates.

These people would shudder at the amount of times I've played certain demos like DMC3 and 4, Metal Gear Rising, MGS2, etc.

TheChits

Referring to the demo play limit thread. Apparently, anyone whos plays demos more than once or twice is abusing the system and may as well be pirates.

These people would shudder at the amount of times I've played certain demos like DMC3 and 4, Metal Gear Rising, MGS2, etc.

The only time I've ever just played the demo in place of playing the full thing was Phantasy Star Universe.

SteveWD40

Wandy damn near stomped Bisping's head into the canvas, Bisping tooled Cann.

As for the Leben comparison, let's not forget that Bisping beat Leben so therefore, the Bisping comparison holds more weight.

MMATH.

In fairness to Ping, he has come a fair way since 2010, I don't think Wand would pull that off with him again, 9/10 times Bisping grapplefucks him like he did Stann now.

Moving to the US full time did him a lot of favours.

Stann should take Wands head off, Wand hasn't got the takedowns so it's jaw vs jaw.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You say "this day and age" and then use the MGS2 demo to back up your point...

Just sayin.
Change it to Rising.
Change it to GOW: Ascension.
Change it to DmC.

Not like I can't keep going unless we're pretending most game don't have pre-release demos.

DKehoe

I played the Bioshock and Arkham Asylum demos a bunch of times. There are probably others I'm not remembering just now.

ShaneB

So DmC is on pc late January. I haven't been following it, should I be excited? I never really played the others actually besides the DMC4 demo (lol demo talk)... but fast pace action games on pc are definitely a rare breed.

edit: I should ask this in the Steam thread, but I like your guys jaded opinions sometimes.

FACE

Banned
So DmC is on pc late January. I haven't been following it, should I be excited? I never really played the others actually besides the DMC4 demo (lol demo talk)... but fast pace action games on pc are definitely a rare breed.

edit: I should ask this in the Steam thread, but I like your guys jaded opinions sometimes.

It's being made by Ninja Theory.

VoxPop

Heavenly Sword was great on my first playthrough. DMC3 blew chunks though. Bayonetta is also a piece of trash. Is DmC supposed to be a complete reboot or going back to the roots?

FACE

Banned
Heavenly Sword was great on my first playthrough. DMC3 blew chunks though. Bayonetta is also a piece of trash. Is DmC supposed to be a complete reboot or going back to the roots?

Get the fuck out of here and take your garbage opinions with you.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Get the fuck out of here and take your garbage opinions with you.

Doug you should just get DMC4 on PC. Best version of the game with mods and the LDK mode. Always wanted to play it.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

wait there's a limit on demos? ..is this a real thing?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Heavenly Sword was great on my first playthrough. DMC3 blew chunks though. Bayonetta is also a piece of trash.

0382_s7tr.gif

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Okey dokey. It's a skip until it's 5 bucks. (I guess it was either way.)

Bro if you aren't the biggest DMC fan I still think the new one is worth a run on PC. Still I'll wait till it drops to around 20$ as most PC releases go in its 2nd month out.

Also Enslaved is good stuff bras.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Bro if you aren't the biggest DMC fan I still think the new one is worth a run on PC. Still I'll wait till it drops to around 20$ as most PC releases go in its 2nd month out.

Also Enslaved is good stuff bras.

DmC is worth bomba or used prices. Not that I care to support this direction for the franchise but I'm ashamed to admit how much time I've put into the demo.

VASPER

Banned
In fairness to Ping, he has come a fair way since 2010, I don't think Wand would pull that off with him again, 9/10 times Bisping grapplefucks him like he did Stann now.

Moving to the US full time did him a lot of favours.

Stann should take Wands head off, Wand hasn't got the takedowns so it's jaw vs jaw.

This.

dream

Seriously, Scene, I cannot believe how fantastic Cook, Serve, Delicious is. It's...such a fierce game. Like this:

3d7def70449e11e2b97522000a1f97e9_7.jpg

Heel

dream, friend, I have created an upscale Italian eatery that has just upgraded from peeling wallpaper to ceramic tile walls. How about you?

dream

I'm so close to level 2. I bought the game last night and was like, huh, this is a fun little version of Order Up!. Then I putit away. Then I picked it up this afternoon and played 16 straight days.

Top Bottom