• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mob Psycho 100 TV Anime |OT| From ONE to 100

yeah rule of thumb for OTs is that unless the OT specifies a special rule like '24 hours after an episode airs' then non spoiler-bar discussion of the latest episode is allowed.

But I'm playing it safe since everyone else is talking with spoiler bars.

Moaradin

dimplerhyf1.gif

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Episode 5 is pretty damn good. The show really captures the manga well. Not just the serious parts but even the little visual gags from the webcomic like Teru's hair 0%. Still they get the dramatic moments right and episode 5 was as intense as ONE's original version.

HStallion

Haven't seen the latest episode but I'm blown away how god damn well the show looks in all respects. Even the intro theme is really well done.

sonicmj1

Besides the episode being excellent, I was pumped to hear Chiaki Omigawa voicing a (minor) character.

More roles for Omigawa! Let the halcyon days of the late 2000s live again!

HStallion

They paced the show out well, they are choosing what is a pretty natural stopping point in the webcomic and I believe they should have enough material to get onto a season 2 adaptation relatively quickly especially in comparison to One Punch Man which we will be waiting a while for.

Permanently A

Make sure to watch post credits scene, its important.

Also the 100% rejection scene was dope, don't remember it being that powerful in the manga.

FluxWaveZ

Haha, that's messed up. The ultimate con man playing the long con? Man, that's a hell of a twist.

Every episode of this show turns out to be great after a certain point, and I feel like some of the slower pacing in earlier ones contributes to that. It's a good build up; very good pacing overall.

Top Bottom