• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monday Night Combat |OT| Some action on a monday night

Morning chaps! My internal clock just woke me up at 6am on THE DOT so I can start playing this game ahahaha :lol . Downloading the trial now then will purchase it so they can get good numbers from me. Holy shit am I pumped. I would of stayed up all night but I didn't want to screw with my sleep cycle. Ill see you guys on the field, maybe we can enjoy some bacon together?

JambiBum

Jube3 said:
Me and Toku were killing it in with our support assault combo. Can't wait to play more tonight. Love it.
I haven't lost a game since you left :lol I just went 20-2 with my assassin

Rad-

Played 5 mins on the tutorial and bought. :D

Is there a GAF account for this? Either way, my gamertag is: Green I Man

92% here, almost in! Added ya Rad, Diablo has a list starting in this thread that should do for now if people want to add each other. I'm fucking pumped.

Gowans

I second the idea for a friends if friends tag for this.

Would love to be in a talkative party for some games this evening,

k0ji-wd

It's really fun but oh god the frame rate can get horrendous. . .I've had it drop to single digits constantly in Blitz. . .

Numpt3

k0ji-wd said:
It's really fun but oh god the frame rate can get horrendous. . .I've had it drop to single digits constantly in Blitz. . .

Yeah, especially when there is a lot going on around the moneyball. It's like watching a damn slide show :/

Aaron

Just won a team match as a support class. Probably did the least amount of work for the team, but I was out there healing and hacking. Fun stuff, but I don't care much for the other classes, and don't think I'd play such an online focused game so much. It's good, but not good enough to knock Left 4 Dead 2 out of that spot for me.

U2NUMB

Dinosaurr said:
If you guys want to play, add me, "motorboat bewbs"

Gonna go out on a limb and say you wont have that tag for too long on Live.

Anyways.. played the demo and really enjoyed it. Will pick up after work today. Good to hear positive impressions!

Gowans

Sqeeuzed a game of Insane Blitz Mode too.

WOW! we made it to Wave 38, great great great time.

Can't wait to play more this evening.

Really made the difference playing with a bunch of chatty GAFfers.

Super Mackem, xbHaskar, Infected Zero, Rlan & Diablohead. Great Time.

xbhaskarx

Gowans007 said:
Really made the difference playing with a bunch of chatty GAFfers.

That was fun, if you all are playing again and see me online, send me an invite.

Nasreddin said:
Damn. That's why your team was so good. I was in the other one. :D

That's the reason we were good? Maybe those other guys, but I had no idea what I was doing as I joined their game before doing the tutorial. I didn't even realize you could buy robots until the second to last game. :lol

robot

xbhaskarx said:
That was fun, if you all are playing again and see me online, send me an invite.

That's the reason we were good? Maybe those other guys, but I had no idea what I was doing as I joined their game before doing the tutorial. I didn't even realize you could buy robots until the second to last game. :lol

:lol How do you buy robots? I just did an exhibition run online and it was a blast. Though I only know how to upgrade my 4 stats and turrents. Anyone know what the tags you get at the end of a run do?

Sorry folks, There's a problem with that group gamertag. I put in the wrong email address and thereby can't access it to add you dudes :lol :(.

Add MNC GAF instead please.

Again, sorry.

Nelo Ice

Banned
looks like the game is selling well since the leaderboards for crossfire are already at 4k

hope this sustains a community since the main reason i havent picked this up yet or any other multiplayer centric xbla games are due to communities only lasting the month of the games release

Gowans007 said:

Hell yeah man we wrecked shop! After like 15 games of Crossfire I finally lost a match, I was playing Assassin for the first time and she is really hard to play as, glad its like that for balance haha. So far my favorite classes are Assault, Gunner, and Support. I guess Tank too, ahaha. I guess all classes are fun to play! (havent had a chance to try out Sniper). I did experience a glitch or to that Im about to go report on the Uber forums. I got stuck in the Respawn area about 3-4 times throughout the morning where my character was spawned but it was still in the spawn menu and I couldn't get out of it for a good 10 seconds, then it restarted the respawn timer. And the other was the Supports medibeam would sometimes just like show that its healing in a direction you can't change but it would be healing whatever you are pointing at, it fucked with my mind haha. And Live Blitz was a blast, it was hilarious when it felt like the game was going to crash at any given second cause of all the carnage on screen :lol .

Raide

Nelo Ice said:
looks like the game is selling well since the leaderboards for crossfire are already at 4k

hope this sustains a community since the main reason im not fond of multiplayer centric xbla games is communities only lasting the month of the games release

As long as the Devs bring out maps and do some updates etc, it should do well. I would like some different themed maps too. Hopefully bacon themed.

This game should do fine, with the amount of press their getting, along with their awesome fake commercial marketing , PLUS their active forum with devs on there, we should see some excellent support for this game.

Nelo Ice

Banned
btw ur not supposed to be able to play xbl blitz once ur trial time is over right?

cuz somehow im able to play xbl blitz just fine and my 30 mins has long expired :lol

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think I am going to pick this up. After ready the joystiq review and glancing through this thread i am sold.

Nelo Ice

Banned
so uber gives out an extra play for xbl blitz after the trial is over man this demo is exactly how u get people to buy ur game

looks like this'll be the 1st online multi centric game i'll be picking up since the community is rising at an insane rate

Played for a few hours, I am in love.

Tank with Total Recoil on is awesome, the railgun shoots like 3 shots a second compared to it's default speed, I am a beast with it.

Sorry to those I was playing with earlier I had 10 or so people wanting to play with me so I had to hop between, I am up for a lengthy gaf game later tonight.

If there's 12 of us we can all play in one big private game, woop!

Also every time the host quits the migration fails to work, it either keeps only 2-3 players in the match or it kicks everyone out, needs a looking into.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I, too, am in love.

Gotta work on my sniping though. MW2 has ruined me. :lol

Top Bottom