• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Tri community

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
North America - PHGM6H - janice (shaheed79)
HR - 9
Just started 2* quests.

Average gafer is probably 31+ by now lol. Still if some of u are still near my rank I would be happy to play with you.

In order of how good I am from best to worst I use SA, GS, SnS, LS and Lance. I guess I'm suppose to grind until I'm level 18

apujanata

Shaheed79 said:
North America - PHGM6H - janice (shaheed79)
HR - 9
Just started 2* quests.

Average gafer is probably 31+ by now lol. Still if some of u are still near my rank I would be happy to play with you.

In order of how good I am from best to worst I use SA, GS, SnS, LS and Lance. I guess I'm suppose to grind until I'm level 18
I am still HR 10. I tried to message you just now, but it seem you already logged off.

ShinNL

I'll add the next batch sometime this week and I'll try to add a new functionality to the notifier. This is just a message so you know I'm still checking this thread.

tyagi

Are any AusGAF'ers in this thread? I'd be interested to know what you're doing with MonHun Tri in terms of Region and Online.

For those who aren't aware, the PAL version of Tri covers Europe and Australia/NZ. The online is also Region-based, so we have people from Oceania playing with Europeans, which can result in bad network connections and lag.

I've generally had good experiences with this, but recently I'm finding the lag to be a bit variable, and server population to be a bit out of sync with my own sessions (particularly during weekdays).

So, AusGAF'ers, are you using the PAL version of the game or have you imported the US NTSC release so that you can play with people who're geographically closer and in more reasonable timezones?

tyagi

Fistwell said:
Holy pooping shit! Ive only met like 6 of u guys online! We totally need to organize a big get together or something!

Anyone wanting to organise a PAL Tri meet-up, perhaps we could do something this weekend so that the timezones work?

Perhaps:
10am BST (UK)
11am CET (Europe)
7pm Aus Eastern (Australia)
9pm NZ (New Zealand)

on Saturday?

Leezard

tyagi said:
Anyone wanting to organise a PAL Tri meet-up, perhaps we could do something this weekend so that the timezones work?

Perhaps:
10am BST (UK)
11am CET (Europe)
7pm Aus Eastern (Australia)
9pm NZ (New Zealand)

on Saturday?

Hopefully I will be awake by then (CET :lol). If I am, I will go online.

Bento

EU - LU6TV5 - Bento (Bento)***

About time I got started with the online portion of the game, been loving every minute of the offline mode so far and hoping for more of that greatness alongside Gaffers!.

Diffense

I though I ran into some GAF players randomly since the names were familar but the IDs are all different.

NA - ABDUK1 - Nolram (Diffense)*

I have Wii speak but never use it thus 1 star.
I'm new to the series, about HR48 and mostly GS.
I'm pretty easy-going about the game so if you go crazy when someone dies or something: bad match :p

Snacks

Neo Member
Sayings as I haven't been added to the list yet just wanted to say that I'm online most nights at the moment if any other PAL GAFers would be interested in some questing. I'm ~HR15 and would be happy to help other new players with the 1* quests etc. Feel free to msg me anytime (just let me know you're from GAF).
Snacks said:
EU - F6FWGV - Snacks (Snacks)*

Does this thread still get updated from time to time,
I haven't been added to the op yet,
also euro hunters, I've farmed until I got my LS in Single Player,
now I need some MP action, still low HR, but trying to blast through the first series of quests to get to the creamy goodness inside.

Don't worry I'll leave my precious Long Sword behind after witnessing all the rage in the other thread.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Region: NA
Name: Jeremimo
ID: T29N4Z
HR: 20

Hammer/Switch Axe user.

Sick of randoms now, would be nice to play with regulars. Already on the list, I'll start to add some, but add me too please.

Darvan

Region: NA
Name: Darvan
ID: E3CU1Z
HR: 42
Keyboard- Chat

Just starting out online I've been playing the single player (3rd mission last mob) and I would like a group of people that I can hunt with and level and have a great time. I want to bring those PSO memories back anyway hit me up and thanks for adding me.

Top Bottom