• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Tri community

ShinNL

Sorry guys, I was in France (on vacation), so I couldn't update anything. I had to rush to depart, so I left quite a backlog even before the weekend. Anyway, I'll be updating the list after I take a nap. The list in the tool however won't be updated. It's just for beta testing. Everyone will be added in the official release of the tool, which I hope to have finished before this weekend.

ShinNL

Kandinsky said:
Ok lets try this.

CGQ68E - Elenna (Kandinsky)*
Could you please tell me your region?

Mr_Appleby said:
pretty sure AU shares with Europe... at least the shouts of "scheise!" lead me to believe this :)
Ah thanks, I've fused the EU and AU lists :)

Tool will be finished in the next few days. For now, just add yourself to the list in this thread. I found out that the list is pretty much useless because people need to be online, therefor I'm making a tool. However, the current tool is just for beta testing, so you won't be added yet. I'll add everyone in the actual release.

I'm also aware of the GAF name bug in the tool.

Also, a great thanks to everyone using the copy/paste format in my OP, saved me a lot of time!

tyagi

Soneet said:
Just a quick question while I add everyone to the lists: AU people can play with EU people, right?

Yes, the PAL region of AU/NZ is lumped in with the European PAL region.

<sarcasm>This makes total sense for an online game, rather than pooling us with much closer English-speakers from the USA, we get to send packets a few thousand miles further over to a continent where the majority are not native English speakers. Thanks Capcom.</sarcasm>

Seriously though the latency is generally tolerable, but we get lots of disconnects.

sfried

The notifier still lists my forum name as Adeleine, even though I'm otherwise. Can you please correct this Soneet?

Bucawhyt - gotta get my friend code

I use Xbox live parties to communicate, quinntendopower is my xbl tag.

maybe we should add that as a form of communication?

xbl parties are easy as pie and sound a shitload better then wiispeak tin can zone.

Soneet said:
EU server (Europe, Australia):
  • KZH5VP - Maaru (Pietepiet)***
  • B1GT8N - Mafro (Mafro)**
  • GCUHY6 - Rulza (Raelson)*
  • HAKHND - Ketchup (GasProblem)*
  • LM5G51 - Faust (windfish)***
  • CZK2C2 - SPRidley (SpacePirate Ridley)***
  • 4YZZP7 - Drame (Drame)*
  • EUXDE9 - Ozoko (Johnlenham)***
  • E9K4CE - Neo C (Neo C.)**
  • YHYHCY - Eivae (hiro4)**
  • H111N6 - Selenae (Fistwell)*
  • MLHLAL - kozy (dsister44)
  • P4QFUF - frz (fr4nz)***
  • 3CZQNT - Matthias (mclem)***

• 8P9MRC - LPC (LPC)***
  • 3Q7C77 - Reik (Reknoc)***
  • WG5Y5A - Hauer (slaughterking)
  • 7EGVG9 - Malaphor (Mdk7)
  • V8KM6L - Sarylas (volmer)***
  • MFF2R9 - Sana (Bankoiia)***
  • P1PYHB - Bosch (Leezard)
  • RDIGZM - MURO (shahkur)
  • D1LNUV - Niels (Apenheul)**
  • K88WB7 - Dimitri (InternHertz)*
  • FLF4Z6 - Nika (koji)***
  • KX2H5V - Jacopo (Mr_Appleby)***
  • UB77C4 - Megami (Wired)*
  • Y37H7U - CTLance (CTLance)**
  • 5WPDVN - Bilk (Air Zombie Meat)*
  • PM6PUQ - Knch (Knch)*
  • XYU724 - Andrew (Oxx)***
  • KRMW5T - Harman (tyagi)*
  • 97ALFP - Kilnati (makaveli13)*
  • 3BRQ3C - Disgyses (Disguises)*

• HJHKPB - Shin (Soneet)***
  • F338GF - Cedric (euro stalker)*
  • ALEV55 - Jtourett (J Tourettes)
  • 8M1FFX - josh (A.CHAP)*
  • HJADE5 - LuigiV (Luigiv)**
Holy pooping shit! Ive only met like 6 of u guys online! We totally need to organize a big get together or something!

Fistwell said:
Holy pooping shit! Ive only met like 6 of u guys online! We totally need to organize a big get together or something!

I'll be on tonight but I'm only HR7 or 8, I think. I don't have wii speak or keyboard, but I do have an xbox if anyone wants to chat via that.

ShinNL

Testing...

I am online now! Send me a message in-game or warp to me.
EU - HJHKPB - Shin (Soneet)

Not on the list? Add yourself in this thread.

The official GAF server is: Recruiting / Wisdom 1 / Gate 40

Leezard

Soneet said:
Testing...

I am online now! Send me a message in-game or warp to me.
EU - HJHKPB - Shin (Soneet)

Not on the list? Add yourself in this thread.

The official GAF server is: Recruiting / Wisdom 1 / Gate 40
I can't see the picture. I can, however, see you being "online 10 minutes ago" on your site. I can't see the EU pic on the site though.

apujanata

Do I need to do anything to active my Wii Speak ? Got the device, but not sure how to use it.

I am having problem with my Wii right now (couldn't read any Wii game disc, but able to read GC game disc), so I need to have it repaired before I can play MH3 some more and get online with it.

ShinNL

Leezard said:
I can't see the picture. I can, however, see you being "online 10 minutes ago" on your site. I can't see the EU pic on the site though.
Hmmm, strange. What browser and OS are you using? I think everyone should be able to see it but I did a double forwarding in order to bypass NeoGAF's URL bug. Or maybe it's a security thing since I'm technically trying to show a PHP file first instead of a JPG image right away.

Is your last sentence a typo though? You can't see the EU pic on the site as well?

Leezard

Soneet said:
Hmmm, strange. What browser and OS are you using? I think everyone should be able to see it but I did a double forwarding in order to bypass NeoGAF's URL bug. Or maybe it's a security thing since I'm technically trying to show a PHP file first instead of a JPG image right away.

Is your last sentence a typo though? You can't see the EU pic on the site as well?
Nah, that was just when you just had posted that. It works just fine right now. Good job creating that app, anyway. :)

Just a note, my profile was updated, as I now have both a keyboard and Wii speak. The bad news, my Wii disc drive is dead now (right after I got SMG2 in the mail...) so I might be offline soon.

Been having much fun on the Gaf server, only two people acted rudely (but they weren't from here I don't think, and I don't recall the names).

Top Bottom