• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Tri community

mclem

I have located a USB keyboard buried somewhere in the lounge, so I'm able to use that too.

At least until someone else in this house realises it's theirs and steals it back.

john tv

Hey Soneet, if you get a chance, could you add a * next to me and sprsk? We both have keyboards, just forgot to mention it previously.

We actually both have Wii Speak too, but it sucks ass so we just use Skype instead. ;p

Thanks!

Mdk7

Anyone from PAL Land who feels like helping me and my friend kicking the Barroth?

EU - 7EGVG9 - Malaphor (Mdk7)

NA - 6H9Y2L - Shigure (Truezeldafan)*

Hola Gaf....looking forward to meeting up online with you all. Only about 5 hours in but I'm loving every minute of it.

john tv said:
Hey Soneet, if you get a chance, could you add a * next to me and sprsk? We both have keyboards, just forgot to mention it previously.

We actually both have Wii Speak too, but it sucks ass so we just use Skype instead. ;p

Thanks!

Does anyone want to make a skype list too? I bought wii speak just for this game but if it sucks I won't even open it. I should have my info tonight and hopefully I still have a spare wireless USB keyboard to use to type. Or I need to buy a usb extension....

JRPereira

I am hereby providing a mass quantity of asterisks. If the OP could add a couple of them to my entry, I would be eternally grateful. The rest are free for the taking.

Still massively enjoying the bowgun support role. Wish I had discovered how great it is in the PSP games.

Quick question about the healing for recovery shots - is the healing significant if you accidentally hit a monster? My current bowgun triple-fires recovery lv1 and can heal a teammate to full from less than half, and I'm hoping the few times I've accidentally hit a monster aren't hurting more than the healing - especially because there's some times where I know a teammate's going to die (and they've glued themselves to the monster at that point), can fire recovery shots into the group, but hesitate as I don't want to heal the monster

Boney

Banned
Adding myself to the list. Should've done it a long time ago.

NA - D163NY - ACE (Boney) Keyboard

* I had mistaken the 1 for an I. It,s fixed now.

NA - C8P57C - Haphinea - (Nobodyspatzy) (Now have both keyboard and Wiispeak!)

Also, my brother is often on as well...

NA - XBQV6D - Bowie - n/a (as he doesn't have a GAF account)

Generally on from 8pm PST until...tiredness sets in =p Currently both around HR 33.

Edit: Have keyboard and Wiispeak...see above =p

AU - KX2H5V - Jacopo (Mr_Appleby)***

have wiispeak but noise issues in the house mean i will mostly be using kb.

pretty sure AU shares with Europe... at least the shouts of "scheise!" lead me to believe this :)

Ryuuga

Banned
NA - TTLTKA - Ryuuga

I'm new to the monster hunter series, but I've been having a blast with it. My friend convinced me to pick up a copy and 26 hrs later I'm still hooked.

CTLance

EU - Y37H7U - CTLance (CTLance)**

I can't promise to be online very often, and frankly: I suck. Still, cover me in BBQ sauce and stuff me down a wyverns throat, and it just might choke. :D

Top Bottom