• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Monpiece |OT| Hold the PlayStation® Vita Vertically...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeopower6

Ick. In Ho Kaido atm and getting almost-slayed in some battles... I usually am pretty good about fusing and stuff but the enemies have some really crazy cards at this point in the game.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Oh god, I'm trying to clear the rest of the trophies but fuuuuuuuuk, my arm can't take all of this rubbing.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Just spent the last 2 hours non-stop rubbing; had to clean my screen multiple times throughout the session and I'm still not done yet.
My arm feels jacked though.

You must not be a pro in rubbing sexy girls, like Shizuka is.

If you don't hear about me again, it is because Shizuka murdered me. At least I will die happy because I got platinum on Monster Monpiece, my only platinum trophy ever.

Shizuka

You must not be a pro in rubbing sexy girls, like Shizuka.

If you don't hear about me again, it is because Shizuka murdered me. At least I will die happy because I got platinum on Monster Monpiece, my only platinum trophy ever.

I'll never murder a customer! Reminds me you need to add me on the PSN one of these days.

I will have to check them all, there were many amazing cards. Probably I will come with a list of five best cards.

Choosing Jack Frost should be bannable, though.

SephiZack

The EU version of the game is freezing constantly. Sometimes when I enter the shop, sometimes when I rub. And there still isn't a patch to fix this

In troll-land (IFI forums), they have collected information about the bug and sent the information for the developers, who are working on a fix.

Jimrpg

Start using US psn like any same Australian.

Yeah was hoping I wouldn't have to cause it's a pain in the ass on the vita... Plus now I've got one game on the 8gb card monster no piece and everything else on the 64gb

Anyways MM is alright, it's a bit simplistic at the moment, I've played 3 hours, the story is a waste of time too. The card game is good though... Glad it's on the vita tho, I'm happy to see these type of games rather than triple A stuff that probably would be done better on the ps3/ps4

KDR_11k

The EU version of the game is freezing constantly. Sometimes when I enter the shop, sometimes when I rub. And there still isn't a patch to fix this

Yeah, that's quite a severe problem to let slip through QA. As if the rubbing minigame wasn't bad enough without crashing... Ah well, at least that crash undid the upgrade I gave to Neptunia, I'd rather have her as a 2 mana 2/5 charge than the upgraded form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom