• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Monpiece |OT| Hold the PlayStation® Vita Vertically...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrovaxPSO

On the other hand, it conflicts with what CorvaxPSO said about some of the items being obtainable in-game. So for example it might be that the card packs are unobtainable, but the cards themselves are. Who knows at this point.

Basically this.
I found the info about the first DLC card pack by searching what people said about the Japanese release and the cards being available normally in the post game. As for the keys, I got them without buying any DLC so I know those are obtainable somehow.

komorebi

I found the info about the first DLC card pack by searching what people said about the Japanese release and the cards being available normally in the post game. As for the keys, I got them without buying any DLC so I know those are obtainable somehow.

Yeah, so apparently the IFI response is wrong.

Einbroch

Banned
Okay, either I'm just awful or the rubbing thing is broken. I'm touching EVERYWHERE, but since the first automatic tutorial bit I simply cannot find any "spots".

I just wasted like 300 PP or whatever that stuff is and I'm frustrated.

Einbroch

Banned
It was a pain for me at first too, have you tried just poking? I poke all over the card until I see hearts/stars, then keep poking. And the spots are often where you would think they would be

Oh trust me, I've tried all the delicate jibblies. Maybe I just suck.

Ryuukan

Okay, either I'm just awful or the rubbing thing is broken. I'm touching EVERYWHERE, but since the first automatic tutorial bit I simply cannot find any "spots".

tap with 3-4 fingertips at once

Seek in this order:
Breasts
Crotch
Rear
Legs

CrovaxPSO

The correct spots can be in odd places as well. For example, one of the monster girls has an umbrella and one of the rub spots is on the umbrella. Or if she has a tail or ears, it can be there too.

jengo

I would try talking to her. Maybe it's her MIND you need to "rub". ;D

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
HOLY FUCK.

(Chapter 8?)
Is it possible to beat Clairdia the first go-around? I was doing fine for like 3 turns and then she decimated me.

komorebi

I found one on the back of a hand after all the proper spots were exhausted. Yes that's right, the bony back of a hand.

CrovaxPSO

I've been playing Moero Chronicle and the fanservice/rubbing stuff is about as prominent as in Monster Monpiece, so not really a big part of what time is spent doing. However, there are some...interesting monster designs. For example (NSFW): Makes me wonder if Moero Chronicle will be less likely to be localized.

HawthorneKitty

My deck hasn't changed in forever, especially in the last 2 chapters.
Just looked at the trophies and the online stuff is horrible; whoever plats deserves it.

Chapter 4 and I was reminded why my attempts at TCG never worked very well. The more I change my deck, the worse it gets...

Dat Fia, though... It is cold here right now, a warm embrace would do wonders.

Vylash

Only done the first battle, but I'm having fun so far, might buy the DLC card packs since they're not too expensive

Ryuukan

Chapter 4 and I was reminded why my attempts at TCG never worked very well. The more I change my deck, the worse it gets...

Dat Fia, though... It is cold here right now, a warm embrace would do wonders.

don't have so many buffers and try to stick to fewer colors because those aura bonuses are critical

jengo

So is most rare "A" and it gets less rare the further down the alphabet it goes? When I open a pack, the card that shines is "G" rarity, while the "D" card had no sparkles before being flipped. Opening packs in these games is supposed to be where you get your hook, but now I don't really care cause it seems arbitrary what's sparkly -_-

HawthorneKitty

Yeah, I don't get the sparkles since there are 2 kinds; maybe if I rubbed them, their potential would show.

Ryuukan

So is most rare "A" and it gets less rare the further down the alphabet it goes? When I open a pack, the card that shines is "G" rarity, while the "D" card had no sparkles before being flipped. Opening packs in these games is supposed to be where you get your hook, but now I don't really care cause it seems arbitrary what's sparkly -_-

No there is S and SS

Ryuukan

Sitting in the parking lot doing 180 degree neck turns to check if anyone is looking when I hit extreme love mode for serious vita rubbing. This is the most exercise I've had in years.

jengo

Is it a Compile Heart thing to use the same sound effects in their different games? For example the sound made when you do a fusion in battle is in Sorcery Saga. Having played Sorcery Saga for way too long, it's ingrained in my head @_@

HawthorneKitty

Is it a Compile Heart thing to use the same sound effects in their different games? For example the sound made when you do a fusion in battle is in Sorcery Saga. Having played Sorcery Saga for way too long, it's ingrained in my head @_@
I noticed this too!
Glad I wasn't going crazy.

Vylash

Compile Heart reuses assets to a terrifying extent

Ryuukan

#samelove
RZEDRS1.jpg

Well I just did the rubbing mini game for the first time.
All I have to say is, this is definitely not something I ever expected to be doing in a video game lol.

I tried the online mode and, even choosing beginner rooms, I felt like that guy who has an old MtG deck and went to play against a new player. WTF were those cards, all ridiculously overpowered?

Obviously, I lost every match I played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom