• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

I can't do Mundus ascend material dungeon on the middle difficulty. :(

How do you deal with damage walls exactly? My pierce monsters just slam right into them no matter how I aim.

What happened with the Line group? I got up this morning to find Crowne removed me from the group, tried to follow the link back to it and says it no longer exists.

Edit: must have copied the link poorly the first time... It's still there but now I'm member 201, meaning unable to see posts. What the hell Crowne? I've been playing regularly.
Sorry! Trying to squeeze people from the second group into the first since it's still below that critical point where quests get put up constantly.

Ducarmel

Use line to play hard ask user to bring there best null damage wall cards and maybe one guy who is a beast killer like that monk guy.

edit:beast killer bumb skill

Speaking of Line groups, I joined two from Reddit and they are a ghost town.

I was thinking about it, and I could totally see Bamco ripping this off or partnering with the publisher/developer to make a Gundam or Super Robot Taisen version of this.

Speaking of Line groups, I joined two from Reddit and they are a ghost town.

I was thinking about it, and I could totally see Bamco ripping this off or partnering with the publisher/developer to make a Gundam or Super Robot Taisen version of this.
There's a fairly popular ripoff using JoJo's in Japan, at the very least.

Faiz

Sorry! Trying to squeeze people from the second group into the first since it's still below that critical point where quests get put up constantly.

I tried taking my wife out but she's still listed in the group and it's at 201. If you can kick Anna, that's her.

I have a list of the display names of everybody who has spoken in LINE as of like Saturday morning. Tomorrow night (Monday night Eastern time) I will recompile the list and cull everybody from the group who hasn't spoken in group chat since then. If you still want to be in the group say something in LINE chat before then. Fingers crossed nothing stupid happens like it not actually have recorded everybody who speaks.

Faiz

She left the group earlier today. I remember seeing it.

Oh sweet, we're down to 200, you should be in.

No change in my app. Still seeing 201 and no group chat text. Maybe I should leave and rejoin.

Edit: left group, showed group without me as 200, rejoined back to 201. :/ ah well, it'll get worked out eventually I suppose.

OG Loc

Looks like theres an issue with this game on my S3. Every time I try to open it it crashes after the "Monster Strike mixi" screen.

Dreavus

Is there anything useful to do with the "regular" monsters you capture (little slimes, elementals, mushrooms, etc)? They don't sell for much and don't give very much EXP either. In Brave Frontier they can be used to raise your "Brave Burst" skill level, but there doesn't seem to be an equivalent here.

Can they evolve into useful units at all?

Ducarmel

Is there anything useful to do with the "regular" monsters you capture (little slimes, elementals, mushrooms, etc)? They don't sell for much and don't give very much EXP either. In Brave Frontier they can be used to raise your "Brave Burst" skill level, but there doesn't seem to be an equivalent here.

Can they evolve into useful units at all?

If you are a completionist just evolve them to their final form to fill up your monster book, outside of that they are useless.

chrono01

A little over an hour until the Dark Wyrm dungeon [I believe I have the times correct this time]! Get your Zeus ready, I know I am. I made it so I'm a dungeon away from Rank Up so I can run the Savage version, Rank Up, and then immediately run it again. Of course I'll be doing so via LINE co-op, so we can all participate in the quest.

Here's hoping we can manage a Dark Wyrm drop [or three].

A little over an hour until the Dark Wyrm dungeon [I believe I have the times correct this time]! Get your Zeus ready, I know I am. I made it so I'm a dungeon away from Rank Up so I can run the Savage version, Rank Up, and then immediately run it again. Of course I'll be doing so via LINE co-op, so we can all participate in the quest.

Here's hoping we can manage a Dark Wyrm drop [or three].

same here. Maxed my Zeus yesterday and saved a ton of stones for this event. I NEED IT.

Cbajd5

Yeah, I've got to Ascend my Zeus too. I don't normally have the Stamina requirement to start an Extreme run though, but I refilled my Stamina using an orb before and now I've got 72/43 Stamina somehow? I guess I'll be able to do an Extreme run then, and I've got around 110 orbs to keep repeating until I get my 3 Dark Wyrms...

Hrmm... navigating one of the Japanese tier sites, Mundus is rated actually really really high. I won't be resetting for sure now. Though it will be awhile before I can ascend him since even with help the dungeon seems difficult.

Also I hate Line. I turned off notifications and yet they still pop up all over my phone and ipad.

garath

I still haven't even gotten the divine orb I need to evolve my hunter king :(

I've been hitting SS hard all day. Sigh.

Cbajd5

ZEUS ALL DAY ERRY DAY

oLpl6Eg.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Have Dark Zeus now as well, thanks to kickass Monster StrikeGAF. When you SS hits for 1.5 million you he is the real deal.

And of course, congrats Cbajd5 :)

Uthred

Congrats to those who got Dark Zeus, Im not saying youre stealing my luck and thats why Im 0/8, not saying it, just thinking it ;)

Cbajd5

Congrats to those who got Dark Zeus, Im not saying youre stealing my luck and thats why Im 0/8, not saying it, just thinking it ;)

0/7 here bud. If I don't get my Dark Zeus I'm deleting this game.

I think all my luck went to getting mine since it only took me two runs (got 2 on a savage run, 1 on an extreme run) but I haven't gotten a single Nue for my Mundus in like 20 runs.

Top Bottom