• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Rahk

Got the basic version of database/wiki/fansite whatever you want to call it up.

End goal is to have guides on basically everything. Currently in the process of adding all the monsters to the database. Which means the current ability to rank monsters by stats is currently useless as I have only entered a handful of monsters.

It's a slow process. Should have all the english monsters entered in a few days though.

For now you can check out Arthur on my database and give me any feedback if you feel like it ^.^

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/arthur/information/
Nice work.

Looks like someone else has been working on one too because I just found this a few minutes ago.

http://www.monsterstrikedatabase.com/

I like your layout better though.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Oh. I guess I should do some co-op tonight.

edit: Co-Op doesn't seem to be working for me. :(
Nanami is a good unit and I keep her in my team. Play with 10 others (Join a LINE group or do local search (you host) or join others)
Under 15 minutes before Zeus upgrade/material dungeon opens.

Full Stamina and ready to go. Let's do this.
You sure? Think it's limited time event

Looking at the schedule, we're going to need shield breakers for the ascension quests. I have Jupiter but that's it.

Edit: Gravity barriers as well.

ZeroAKA

Got all 3 of my housemates to start playing this, and all but one of them are starting to get addicted. Local co-op is great.

Ducarmel

Anybody noticed if anyone stopped playing so I can kick them off line 1.

Also if your still rerolling pm me for invitation link then you get a 3rd roll and a few vouchers, I also get 5 orbs out it too.

Azusa

Don't thank me yet! I still need to add all the monsters, I just wanted to get some feed back early on.

In 2-3 days I should have all the monsters up though. Then it might be useful :)

It would be nice if monster link has monster number, not the name.

Anybody noticed if anyone stopped playing so I can kick them off line 1.

Won't be easier to create a new GAF line group and ask all active players to move there?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
For all Divine Hunters, you get one as a reward for the 30 day log in bonus. So besides the coop quest this is another way to get it sooner or later.

Is Shiva any good? Got him to 6 stars.

I have Two Zeus aside from them here are my 5 star drops.

Valkyrie, Apollo, Hikari, Striker jr.

What should my 3 person team be? I know I've read dual Zues isn't optimal does that include if they are both ascended?

Basically looking what to level and feed next of the monsters I have. I won't be pulling much now since my free orbs dried up.

Ducarmel

Read there skills to see if they are useful.

Early game stuff you can just go with your best cards damage wise but later on you will want as many cards you can get to build customizable teams for specific dungeons. That is why its good to pull now even if you get a 4* that 4* might have a skill your Zeus just don't have.

Zeus has null damage wall I believe Shiva has the same skill.

You will want a shield breaker and a card that can bypass barriers for dungeons that has those.

Other than that once we get more reliable dungeon data you can bring cards that do extra damage to beast, gods, mechs, etc.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Plant Savage is pretty easy. No need to bring a shield breaker...Just relatively high damage is all you need. Gravity Null is pretty nice to have, though.

Ok so I have done some more rolls. My starter was Nanami. Then I rolled Yadea, Ishida, Pritha Starr, and Mundus.

I don't think I should reroll since I also got Mundus. But who should be my main guy? Nanami or Mundus?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Ok so I have done some more rolls. My starter was Nanami. Then I rolled Yadea, Ishida, Pritha Starr, and Mundus.

I don't think I should reroll since I also got Mundus. But who should be my main guy? Nanami or Mundus?

Mundus peobably. But he doesn't get good for a long while until you farm an event dungeon enough to evolve him.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

Nanami. I had Nanami and Mundus at 70 and Mundus is poop until ascend. Nanami is a good unit with few drawbacks. You'll probably be using both anyway though.

Kitoro

One of my characters gave me the option to ascend last week, but the option is gone now... Does the ability to ascend come and go during different times? Thanks!

Draxal

Mundus, but you'll be want to be nonstop farming the event that's going on today and the next couple of days.

Ashodin

bb6ZE7G.jpg

man fuck you don

In the rerolling post it say ssomething about how you can enter the first quest and give up and get a second roll. That didn't happen for me. Either way, II currently have Shiva (4*) and Hikari (5*) so far. are either of these two worth a shit?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
In the rerolling post it say ssomething about how you can enter the first quest and give up and get a second roll. That didn't happen for me. Either way, II currently have Shiva (4*) and Hikari (5*) so far. are either of these two worth a shit?

Nope. Get rerolling

Ducarmel

Thank god they censored it, this is embarrassing.

Are we looking at the same picture? She's fully clothed, does not even appear to have cleavage under her clothes, and is a completely normal looking anime female. What part is embarrassing?

Edit: nvm, only saw the right hand picture on my small mobile screen lol

Top Bottom