• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

fek

Got 3 Dark Wyrms in time, had to use some orbs and play solo since my connection is kinda unstable these days to play coop

Svafnir

Added all 898 monsters today. Thought it was interesting that Grimoise Harley is ranked #10 by attack in all monsters and Dark Usurpser Zeus #3 in health. So even with the monsters we don't have yet, those are still pretty badass.

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/sorting/attack/
http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/sorting/health/

Also we have this monster to look forward too in one year..... !

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/896/information/

I got a lot of updates to do tonight to the site. It will be feature complete tonight, other than having the english monster name for everyone.

If anyone has english names for monsters, please share them! I updated all the ones my site that I found on my monsterpedia but I am clearly missing a lot of english names.

Narras

You guys already evolving your gods are making me feel so slow. LOL It is sweet to see those evolved ones, though.

Right now, I'm kind of trudging along slowly completing my my solo and co-op quests here and there when I can.

Wallach

Just decided to give this a shot tonight. Couple questions:

- Should I reroll until both the "free" monsters at the start are good, or just one of them?

- Does the choice of Smydra at the start matter much?

Kuga

Thanks to all the GAFers in the LINE group who helped with this weekend's events. Got my Valkyrie of the Jade Flame and my Dark Usurper Zeus!

screenshot_2014-11-02uwsie.png

screenshot_2014-11-02s0pay.png

I am a happy camper!

The Line groups seem dead? I could really use some help at least trying to clear Mundus ascend material dungeon. If anyone is available now with a super super powerful monster.

Maybe I should have concentrated on rerolling too. I got an Odin who looks badass so I guess that's fine for now, lol.

Odin is like one of the best in the game isn't he? Or is the tier list in the op basically a lie and the only acceptable monsters are Zues/Arthur?

Second reminder that I will be purging inactive chatters from the LINE group tomorrow night. Current estimates are that about 103 will be removed. If you haven't played in a few days but still want in, say something (literally anything) in chat so you get caught in my filter.

Or you could just wait, since 103 gone is plenty of room for randoms to join.

Dreavus

Has anyone "invited friends" through their address book? When I go to invite it's asking for access, but I don't know what it's going to do. It's not going to invite EVERYONE right?

They seem fairly generous with orbs but goddamn is the gatcha a piece of shit. The event is special because now you can't roll under a 4 star, but all the 4 star ones are still worthless.

Hattori

Banned
Just did the 10-shot, and got:

- Lin Zi
- Zeus
- Valkyrie
- Apollo
- and 4* everything else

So now I have 5 - 5star and 7 - 4star, should I bother keeping the four stars or just sacrifice them?

Get an android.

Heh. Screw that, I just dumped my android.

Anyway, another question. I checked monsterstrikedatabase.com to try to find out all monsters grouped by type, but it doesn't have it. Is there anywhere else I can go? I want to know what other monsters I can feed to my monster to skillup their Luck.

Also, how does Sync Strike trigger?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Just did the 10-shot, and got:

- Lin Zi
- Zeus
- Valkyrie
- Apollo
- and 4* everything else

So now I have 5 - 5star and 7 - 4star, should I bother keeping the four stars or just sacrifice them?

I keep all my 4* just in case. Box space is cheap after all.

I have a mission that says to do Klobbin Kobblers (Co-Op). It's one of the regular levels of one of the first areas, I think Trial by Wood. But when I do it co-op, it doesn't reward me with the mission clear. And when I click "attempt" on the mission it says it's not unlockedy et. Anyone know what the deal is?

Coop feels lackluster in this game. I don't think I have managed to get 3 unique people at once these past two days even with the main Line group being 203 (103 active apparently) people.

Coop feels lackluster in this game. I don't think I have managed to get 3 unique people at once these past two days even with the main Line group being 203 (103 active apparently) people.

Pretty sure that was me you just played with. Couldn't fucking believe how close that was and we got 1-shotted from half HP. Sorry :(

Rahk

There are some 4 stars that may be useful for certain quests or events, and others that can be useful just in general. Hold onto them until you know for sure they are worthless.

Draxal

I have a mission that says to do Klobbin Kobblers (Co-Op). It's one of the regular levels of one of the first areas, I think Trial by Wood. But when I do it co-op, it doesn't reward me with the mission clear. And when I click "attempt" on the mission it says it's not unlockedy et. Anyone know what the deal is?

That's not the mission. Its in Strikers unite Prince of Koblins (third mission there) I did the same exact thing.

Dreavus

I've had decent success with the Co-op stuff so far. Disconnects on both sides hurt a lot though. If you're joining you've just wasted a bunch of time. If you're hosting you've wasted a bunch of other people's time but otherwise it doesn't really affect you! It is also irritatingly slow to respond after each turn, which adds up over a run to be pretty annoying.

Other than that it's a cool way to keep playing the game if you feel like it, but are out of energy. I've found a few people hosting a "bonus" level too which are always great to get into.

Wait, not even an iPhone 6 can run it with those crashes?

...well, darn. I guess it's safe to say the devs need to do some patching.

I've a 6 and it has told me it has gone into reduced effects mode (due to lack of ram) exactly twice..
Usually I have a lot of other stuff running..

chrono01

Can I stick with Arthur or should I re-roll till I get Zeus?
Zeus and Arthur are both great characters. I had it in my mind to re-roll until I got one f them and I did [Zeus]. If I had received Arthur before then I would have gone with her. You really can't lose with either of them.

Zeus and Arthur are both great characters. I had it in my mind to re-roll until I got one f them and I did [Zeus]. If I had received Arthur before then I would have gone with her. You really can't lose with either of them.

Using my friends Arthurs is an awesome experience. Crazy power and a great combo with my Zeus. Really hope to pull one of my own one day.

Top Bottom