• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Dreavus

I used an orb to get past a random Savage event quest. Didn't really get anything out of it either. Feels bad, man!

NEVER AGAIN.

Also, I guess there's no metal key (Brave Frontier) equivalent in this game?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So today is the last day of the "godfest" i guess. Will i get a last minute Arthur drop ? Stay tuned...

Hige

I just wanted to throw this out there that it's possible to transfer your save file from iOS to Android and vice versa, since there's some misinformation going around. You need to transfer the data10.bin file from one device to the other using file explorers. You can use iFunbox/iExplorer for iOS and I think you need a rooted Android device to access your files on that (I don't own any Android devices). From there it seems to be a simple copy/paste of data10.bin and it should transfer your save file.

Svafnir

So I added some features to my Monster Strike website.

Basically just various sorting options, here are some examples.

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/sorting/homing-shot/ (Sort by strongest Homing Shot)

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/sorting/vertical-laser/ (Sort by strongest Vertical Laser)

Also things like all monster abilities.

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/sorting/ability/shield-breaker/ (Shield Breaker monsters)

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/sorting/ability/null-gravity-barrier/ (Null Gravity Barrier Monsters)

How about a list of every monster that evolves and what they require?

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/sorting/evolutions/

Or you can just pick all evolutions that require a Divine Sharl.

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/sorting/evolution-divine/

Then some other sorting options:

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/sorting/dragon/ (All dragon Monsters)

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/sorting/deity/ (All Deity Monsters)

My personal favourite is all the Godzilla monsters. Can't wait till these come out. I want a Mothra!

http://www.strikehub.com/monsters/sorting/godzilla/

Final note: I got all 923 monsters in the database. Including the English Name for most. You can search for monsters by name or number, if it doesen't turn up for name. Please tell me the English name, so I can edit it in! Also currently Ascended Materials do not show up, I am recoding that part of the website. Will be up soon and similar to evolution section. Find a list of monsters that require every ascended material and what not.

I would love any feedback. Now that most of the coding is done, I can make guides and what not.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Just did a 10 shot and only got one 5* (Mundus) jfc I give up

Better than my last 10 shot! Zero 5* monsters were had.

The allure of pulling a Striker or Arthur is strong, but I can't justify spending money with how garbage the rates are. Like, they're worse than PAD for sure.

Svafnir

Better than my last 10 shot! Zero 5* monsters were had.

The allure of pulling a Striker or Arthur is strong, but I can't justify spending money with how garbage the rates are. Like, they're worse than PAD for sure.

Agreed. I have an Arthur and Harley though, it just took forever. I do want a Zeus and Mundus still though.... Since Zeus is going away in a few days. I really want him now, wonder what the next series will be anyway.

Credo

Just pulled five times and got all 4 stars, so I guess I'll just save the rest of my orbs. Luck doesn't seem to be on my side today.

Draxal

I'd say they're divided into three basic groups.

・Recommended farmable 6★s due to ease / use (no particular order)
1) Dark Dragon (maybe Wyrm?)
2) Queen Butterfly (ASC) for fly and AGB
3) Deatharc (ASC) for AGB and Blast
4) Konohanasakuya-hime (was available for about 10 days)

・Recommended, but difficult
1) Kii (diety killer, awesome strike shot)
2) Fenrir (good all-rounder)
3) Bezeira (good all-rounder)

・Current end-game, farmable 6★s (no particular order)
1) Izanami
2) Izanagi
3) Kushinada
4) Yamatotakeru

You can farm pretty much anyone you want, though - just their usefulness varies. There are other popular monsters like Tengu, Vanilla, and El Soliel.

I'm working on Bast :3

Thanks for the list, I honestly meant for list one, as I meant farmable six stars for max luck, and yeah Dark Wyrm is 405, if that is Dark Dragon in Japan.

Dreavus

I think I'm slowly hitting the wall of what my units can do in story mode for the time being. I've been plowing through it so far, but I did have to retry the most recent mission missions a few times to complete it. It's doable but getting tougher. I never seem to be around when those Expie events are happening so I might have to watch for those more carefully.

Ducarmel

I think I'm slowly hitting the wall of what my units can do in story mode for the time being. I've been plowing through it so far, but I did have to retry the most recent mission missions a few times to complete it. It's doable but getting tougher. I never seem to be around when those Expie events are happening so I might have to watch for those more carefully.

Get on LINE and play with gaf somebody is always doing the bonus stage expie exploit.

Also if you click more -> Expie forcast it tells you when the next expie event is happening.

@Haz

Hey, you mentioned about the 4* expie stage I hosted not being 5*, were you speaking about the Bonus stages within the "Normal Dungeons" as somebody mentioned that "once you get into the castles" which is where I'm at now. The stage I hosted was the hourly one, do you get 'higher levels' in those options once you pass a certain spot in the regular dungeon mode? According to Google I have two more castles to clear before I'm done with them.

StMeph

Unless I pull something good in the next 12 hours, it's looking like my final box will be Arthur, Nobunaga, Hunter King, Nanami, Wildcat, and Merlin. Need to find a way to get more friend bonus orbs to pull before the event ends.

Seems like the Tequila ascend mats (scylla and green dragon) are coming up as events really soon. Now they just need to add tequila to the gatcha machine... hopefully. I'll probably stock up on the monsters just in case anyway.

chrono01

Ugh, I'm still really tempted to do one more final 10-pull, hoping for Arthur/Odin/Harley X.I know I probably shouldn't, considering I've already spent 100 Magic Orbs for this event and would probably be better to save it for the next and the release of new monsters...and here I am, debating it still. :/

Draxal

Ugh, I'm still really tempted to do one more final 10-pull, hoping for Arthur/Odin/Harley X.I know I probably shouldn't, considering I've already spent 100 Magic Orbs for this event and would probably be better to save it for the next and the release of new monsters...and here I am, debating it still. :/

I was weak and did a ten pull; I only go a Nobunaga out of it (which was actually good for me as I was too Deity strong).

Quantum

Going to keep this account, Still have no real idea how to play strategically, but like it so far.

Zeus (5*)
Arthur (5*)
Albacore (4*)
Venus (4*)
tirtha chorde (4*)
Blue mage Saris (4*)
Dear Lotta (4*)
Enfield (4*)
Saya (4*)

Still have about 20 orbs, doesn't seem worth it to roll again, 130 spaces.

Quantum@GAF - 596,719,289,426

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Going to keep this account, Still have no real idea how to play strategically, but like it so far.

Zeus (5*)
Arthur (5*)
Albacore (4*)
Venus (4*)
tirtha chorde (4*)
Blue mage Saris (4*)
Dear Lotta (4*)
Enfield (4*)
Saya (4*)

Still have about 20 orbs, doesn't seem worth it to roll again, 130 spaces.

Quantum@GAF - 596,719,289,426

Zeus, Arthur, and Lotta. You good brah.

few to no friend requests from randoms for the last week.

switch to 6* valkyrie as the main and get 15 overnight from randoms.

trouble is I can't get her sync strike to fire. I put another female diety on the team and they both show OK but it won't let me sync ?

Ashodin

Account List wars!?

Fire
6*
Lancelot of the Lake X
5*
Lin Zi
4*
Ducati
Amaterasu
Karin
Agnes Belter
Asura
Phoenix
Jabbanero

Water
4*
Crocodire
Masamune
Neptune
Djinn

Grass
5*
Valkyrie
Wildcat
Hunter King
4*
Dear Lotta
Kazane
Kuroda Kanbei
Jupiter
Pritha Starr
Dr. Wily/Shrewd

Light
6*
Super Striker
5*
Divine Aeros
Hikari
Striker, Jr.
4*
Albacore
Venus
Triumph
Titan

Dark
5*
Shadow Shiva
Aiven the Witch
Columbia
Harley
Bahamut
Black Mage Raith
4*
Saya

Shouta

few to no friend requests from randoms for the last week.

switch to 6* valkyrie as the main and get 15 overnight from randoms.

trouble is I can't get her sync strike to fire. I put another female diety on the team and they both show OK but it won't let me sync ?

Valk has to be leader and your life has to be 30% or below.

Blank!

So as someone who's pretty new, what should I be doing? I joined neogaf line group but I'm reluctant to join anything because I imagine my low level is a hindrance to whatever content most people are running. I've got an Arthur/Mundus but am pretty overwhelmed by all the events/options... I've mostly stuck with single player. Some random questions:

For fusing, I know the poliwhirls you want to fuse into each other before fusing into your 'main' monster, but does that go for just the EXP monsters as well? How important is the same-color monster bonus exp thing? I've been leveling Arthur ahead of Mundus despite them mega-xp guys being dark in nature... was that bad?

Is there a low-level co-op room/levels to join in? The only event at "normal" I could find was a water temple easy quest.

Draxal

So as someone who's pretty new, what should I be doing? I joined neogaf line group but I'm reluctant to join anything because I imagine my low level is a hindrance to whatever content most people are running. I've got an Arthur/Mundus but am pretty overwhelmed by all the events/options... I've mostly stuck with single player. Some random questions:

For fusing, I know the poliwhirls you want to fuse into each other before fusing into your 'main' monster, but does that go for just the EXP monsters as well? How important is the same-color monster bonus exp thing? I've been leveling Arthur ahead of Mundus despite them mega-xp guys being dark in nature... was that bad?

Is there a low-level co-op room/levels to join in? The only event at "normal" I could find was a water temple easy quest.

We generally call out the difficulty

Savage = maxed five star or above, people will prefer six stars though.
Extreme = maxed six star or specific five star (del lotte or jupiter).
Bonus XP/Or xp in general = anything, but preferably bring a high luck monster
Drake farming = anything, but preferably bring a high luck monster
Cata Hard = maxed five star.

you don't fuse turtles into each other, and the xp teurtles are so plentiful at this moment, that it really doesn't matter who you feed them into.

I run both Arthur and Mundus myself, and Arthur is way easier to get into a playable stage. Mundes needs his ascension form to be good.

Alucrid

Banned
We generally call out the difficulty

Savage = maxed five star or above, people will prefer six stars though.
Extreme = maxed six star or specific five star (del lotte or jupiter).
Bonus XP/Or xp in general = anything, but preferably bring a high luck monster
Drake farming = anything, but preferably bring a high luck monster
Cata Hard = maxed five star.

you don't fuse turtles into each other, and the xp teurtles are so plentiful at this moment, that it really doesn't matter who you feed them into.

I run both Arthur and Mundus myself, and Arthur is way easier to get into a playable stage. Mundes needs his ascension form to be good.

Hm, maybe I'm dumb, but I got a few of the dark XP turtles but haven't run into many more. Should I be looking at the daily quests that pop up?

garath

Hmm. I guess people like my Eclipse. 11 friend requests today Lol. I usually have hunter king as my leader but swapped to eclipse yesterday.

Top Bottom