• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Iza is gone forever r i p (Dunno come back)
Kush will probably rotate in next. I hope.

I'm basically done with MS except nabbing my HK mats and waiting for Kush.

*Oh and I can give away some of my alts if you are rooted and can swap the data10, just post. Should have 1-4 5*.

Her SS is worthless even on half life and shes a 5* so her stats aren't good, she's a sub if you don't have a 6* basically in early game for like the 2-3 mech bosses.

HK isn't great either (No NBG/NDW) and his ascension isn't in the game yet, but should be soon. Lotta + EL laser can just carry you so it's not that bad.
I've rooted my phone but have no idea how to find the Monster Strike stuff.

Her SS is powerful, I think? But it requires you to be low on life and it takes forever. It really needs to be balanced better. She's really good for Robots but not much else apparently.

Yeah, I figured as much.;..I have some other 4* I can evolve but...I dunno if they'd be any good, and their base stats are extremely low anyways. I'm just waiting to be able to evolve my Hunter King~

Shouta

Get a lot of Striker Jr's and morlings then pray to the Double Up gods that you can use them to max his stats quick, lol.

Venfayth

Oh god I got a Striker Jr. I've heard so much about this I'm scared what do I do

You'll get a lot over the days. It's best to just fuse extra morlings into him. If you get more than one Striker Jr, don't fuse them together. Wait until your first Striker Jr. has a ton of stats, then fuse him into another Striker Jr and hope for a Mega Fusion. Then fuse that one into another Striker Jr. and hope for a Mega Fusion, etc, etc. You want to do this as many times as possible for the max amount of chances for Mega Fusions so that you can max his stats as efficiently as possible.

?
I've gotten about 5 or 6 of them from the friend hatcher.

Get a lot of Striker Jr's and morlings then pray to the Double Up gods that you can use them to max his stats quick, lol.

You'll get a lot over the days. It's best to just fuse extra morlings into him. If you get more than one Striker Jr, don't fuse them together. Wait until your first Striker Jr. has a ton of stats, then fuse him into another Striker Jr and hope for a Mega Fusion. Then fuse that one into another Striker Jr. and hope for a Mega Fusion, etc, etc. You want to do this as many times as possible for the max amount of chances for Mega Fusions so that you can max his stats as efficiently as possible.

I see. Time for some IV/EV style of grindin' then.

Edit-Just ran into a 'Garath@GAF' as a helper. IS that a Gaffer? I added him.

garath

I see. Time for some IV/EV style of grindin' then.

Edit-Just ran into a 'Garath@GAF' as a helper. IS that a Gaffer? I added him.

Ha. That's me. go figure :)

I actually haven't done much more than log in here and there for bonuses. The gatcha has wronged me.

john tv

Don't waste Mormites on Striker Jr. Eventually the King Mormite quest will be available (maybe through an invite campaign), and he gives 12000 Bonus Attack in one fusion.

Faiz

I may be trailing off in the game. Inability to make extreme times generally, and disappointing solo failures when I've made it, pretty much make it feel like I'm unable to progress.

Raising Striker Jr. is so fun. I just got my 2nd Mega Fusion with it and now his HP is higher than all of my other Monsters. Unfortunately, his Attack is still low because I haven't been focusining my Attack Marmites on him (Striker Jr.'s Attack is the only stat that goes up at a non-shitty rate by levelling up.) His speed is also a little low for my tastes and needs another Mega Fusion imo, though unlike the other two stats, there are uses for low-speed monsters.

I plan to start putting more Attack and Speed investment in him. I know in the long run it's not the best use of Marmites, but once you get those initial stats up it's just a matter of being patient with double fusions until its statup stats are maxed. I'm pretty certain his evolved form will be one of my strongest 99 luck monsters eventually.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
how's everyone doing :O
did the LINE chat close or (did I get booted)
Are you back playing again? Last time I saw you in my friend list you weren't online for +20 days... So I figured you stopped playing.

B665eDPCcAAkTzi.jpg:large

Of course the one time I get lucky on something, it's something I don't really care for.

Also, any advice for the Jiraiya Extreme Quest? My monsters are still on the level where a savage quest can still kill me over at times.

fek

Of course the one time I get lucky on something, it's something I don't really care for.

Also, any advice for the Jiraiya Extreme Quest? My monsters are still on the level where a savage quest can still kill me over at times.
Ryoma and Izanami are really good for that. You should focus on the boss since he keeps reviving the small enemies. And try to stay away from his poison, it can deal a lot of damage per turn if it hits all of your characters.

Shouta

Hero Proof allows you to customize your unit a little with different skills. Lots of cool ones like shortening the charge time of Strike Shots at the start, regen every turn, strengthening bump combos, etc.

Ryoma and Izanami are really good for that. You should focus on the boss since he keeps reviving the small enemies. And try to stay away from his poison, it can deal a lot of damage per turn if it hits all of your characters.

Anything I can use if I don't have top-tier stuff? The only high level fire monsters I have are Blazing Amaterasu, Nonno the Wolf Trainer, Freyja Moongoddess...

I did pick up an Inugami and a Saito Hajime.

I'm guessing I'll probably have better chances if I join the LINE group at least right?

Ducarmel

Hero Proof allows you to customize your unit a little with different skills. Lots of cool ones like shortening the charge time of Strike Shots at the start, regen every turn, strengthening bump combos, etc.

cool

I guess we could expect this in NA in a few months

Shouta

Anything I can use if I don't have top-tier stuff? The only high level fire monsters I have are Blazing Amaterasu, Nonno the Wolf Trainer, Freyja Moongoddess...

I did pick up an Inugami and a Saito Hajime.

I'm guessing I'll probably have better chances if I join the LINE group at least right?

Join the Line group.

Nonno is super good. She's the Fire version of Arthur and Margarite in regards to her bump combo.

Haha, yeah, no way I was getting Izanami.

Meh, yay double drop of Allura. (woo.)

Do we know what quests drop Fellmane? I figure I'll ascend a Royce given my lack of other things to really do.

chrono01

Working on max'ing my Izanami/Napoleon now. It'd be nice if there was a Morling dungeon, where you could farm specific colors.

Oh well, at least farming the Double Drop locations is decent for XP.

undecided

Currently using 5* Margarite, Napoleon, Oda Nobunaga

Working on evolution mats. Currently have 2 divine sharls, 1 set of blue catalysts and one set of dark.

Q1) Evolve Margaritr or Napoleon first?

Q2) Should I bother evolving Nobunaga or save up a second set of mats for the other blue first?

john tv

Currently using 5* Margarite, Napoleon, Oda Nobunaga

Working on evolution mats. Currently have 2 divine sharls, 1 set of blue catalysts and one set of dark.

Q1) Evolve Margaritr or Napoleon first?

Q2) Should I bother evolving Nobunaga or save up a second set of mats for the other blue first?
I'd evolve Marg, then Napo. Two amazing monsters, congrats on landing them both! Nobunaga is good too but not in the same league as those two, so I'd take care of them (and then hypermax them) first.

Faiz

Can I just say how much I hate time limited quests (that are limited to only a few hours)? I love this game, but there's so little for me to DO now with getting no good monsters from the hatcher and extremes coming along at the worst possible times.

What's a reliable way to get stoans (the regular red ones)?

Those seem to be the only thing holding me back on evolving all these probably not as stellar 4 star units I have.

Vecks

Can I just say how much I hate time limited quests (that are limited to only a few hours)? I love this game, but there's so little for me to DO now with getting no good monsters from the hatcher and extremes coming along at the worst possible times.

Yeah, that's what I hate the most. They should put other artificial limits if they are concerned about people farming the good stuff for too long. It'd be good if the event would last the whole day so I can do it when I can, but having it so it only lasts like 2-3 hours is kind of ridiculous.

Faiz

Yeah, that's what I hate the most. They should put other artificial limits if they are concerned about people farming the good stuff for too long. It'd be good if the event would last the whole day so I can do it when I can, but having it so it only lasts like 2-3 hours is kind of ridiculous.

Especially when those 2-3 hrs are in the middle of the night. >_<

Venfayth

Looks like the update is coming out. 3AM-9AM est. downtime. I'm looking forward to (hopefully) ascending my Agnamut in the morning! Also, I guess John is hype for personal stat tracking!

Sykotik

Have any of you successfully set up bluestacks to work with co-op? We only have one mobile device here, but I would like to play local co-op with the homies. The issue is the google location services don't work correctly.

Would appreciate any help!

Top Bottom