• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Flambe

My 2 year old likes pulling the friend orb gatcha but she ended up going to solo hatcher and pulled me an Alice with last 5 orbs =o I suppose I'll keep her

KemoSabe

Can anybody give me a link to the .apk of the latest update?
I cant get it from the playstore since it says its not available in my country...

chrono01

I love the look of the UI from the new update, great stuff.

I'll have to try out that co-op "whistle" feature later!

Back to Morling grinding.

Vecks

Have any of you successfully set up bluestacks to work with co-op? We only have one mobile device here, but I would like to play local co-op with the homies. The issue is the google location services don't work correctly.

Would appreciate any help!

You could use line in bluestacks.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I love the look of the UI from the new update, great stuff.

I'll have to try out that co-op "whistle" feature later!

Back to Morling grinding.

Are you grinding solo ? Dont see you in the Line group, but you really benefit from coop farming...get more drops that way, esp with Max Lucks.

chrono01

Are you grinding solo ? Dont see you in the Line group, but you really benefit from coop farming...get more drops that way, esp with Max Lucks.
I'm in the LINE group, yep.

I've mostly been grinding solo, in-between daily activities and such. I haven't had much free time to actually sit down and join co-op games, so I'm trying to get my Izanami max'd before Kushinada comes.

I'm hoping to get a bit more free-time in the next few days, so I can hopefully join you all for some co-op greatness then.

I wanted to give MonStrike a go last night - but was hit with a maintenance message
Yeah, that was the update patch. New UI!

Sykotik

You could use line in bluestacks.

Yeah, that would be great. Unfortunately I only have one phone the text can go to, and I can't use the same one or it deletes the other account.

A lot of hoops to jump through to get this working. Facebook worked, but runs horribly on bluestacks, so I'm hoping if I can get Line to work it would be better.

Edit: I just tried using facebook to register to Line and it appears it may have actually worked.

Venfayth

Filled up my monster box with mormites, did some math, and spent some time to fuse them optimally (one at a time into larger mormites, compressing them down, trying to get as many mega fusions as possible without wasting any)

to start:
88 mormite
55 mormite S
16 mormite X
without fusing, 1790 bonus attack

after fusing optimally and fused into monsters: 3515 bonus attack

took about 40 minutes :p

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Filled up my monster box with mormites, did some math, and spent some time to fuse them optimally (one at a time into larger mormites, compressing them down, trying to get as many mega fusions as possible without wasting any)

to start:
88 mormite
55 mormite S
16 mormite X
without fusing, 1790 bonus attack

after fusing optimally and fused into monsters: 3515 bonus attack

took about 40 minutes :p
Can't be arsed.

I fuse attackers 5+5*5 to +30 and slam those into the remaining 6 mormites then feed to S. Just straight feed X's.

Venfayth

Can't be arsed.

I fuse attackers 5+5*5 to +30 and slam those into the remaining 6 mormites then feed to S. Just straight feed X's.

This is probably the way to go. Most of that gain came from getting a couple mega fusions on actually feeding the big chunks to the monster at the end. It just takes way too much time to do it optimally.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I've started doing my Morling fusions more efficiently. Smalls get fed until they are at 1 or 2 feeds above half-max (in case I get a mega fusion). Mediums eat the smalls that aren't at or very near max. X's get fed one or two of one another to get to +100/150 ATK. Takes a while, but it's actually been somewhat worth it for my Sanada.

Vecks

Did a 10 hatch with the orbs. The only 2 five stars I got were Alice and Valkyrie. Still don't have any of the S tiers, but I'll take what I can get.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did a 10 hatch with the orbs. The only 2 five stars I got were Alice and Valkyrie. Still don't have any of the S tiers, but I'll take what I can get.
Is this your first 10 pull? Because you don't often read "Only" when you get two 5* xD

Alice is a great pull, congrats.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
So the Hindu gods are up next? Doesn't look super exciting. Next ten pull for me may be critical lol.

My understanding of the Hindu series is that they're just OK. Then again, it's like anything that's not Marg/Napolen/Ryoma is sub-standard, ha.

So the Hindu gods are up next? Doesn't look super exciting. Next ten pull for me may be critical lol.

The ratings for them are average. The 5 stars ones are about 7.0 or 8.0.

The dark 4 star one is like Lotta.

And the light 4 star one is trash so expect to be pulling that one a lot!

Vecks

Is this your first 10 pull? Because you don't often read "Only" when you get two 5* xD

Alice is a great pull, congrats.

It's probably my 5th 10 pull. I usually get 1 or 2 5 stars, so I'm not sure what the average is supposed to be. I stopped doing the 10 pulls after getting 5 shadowgaffs in that one hatcher.

Shouta

Hindu gods hatcher as a whole is a little weak but the units do have unique abilities with them though they do have obvious weaknesses.

The Fire Unit is SUPER good for Kushinada as he's Null Warp and has Wood Resistance further reducing his damage from her.

The Wood Unit has the ability to heal Evo but lacks NDW or NGB.

The Water Unit has a unique Bump combo in Evo mode that speeds up your partners when they touch her which is kinda neat.

Faiz

It's probably my 5th 10 pull. I usually get 1 or 2 5 stars, so I'm not sure what the average is supposed to be. I stopped doing the 10 pulls after getting 5 shadowgaffs in that one hatcher.

My average is less than one, hahah.

Shouta

So the JP version has a Gold hatcher where they take gold instead of points and it spits out turtles and mors with a high frequency, neat. I hope we get that soon because all this gold is killing me.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
People who sweat units for Kush/Iza just need to practice in SP :)

50% match shot rate along with using pauses and reading dungeon wiki should get you through just fine. Consistent 4 man group highly recommended.

Feel like 2 Ryoma plus anything can clear Kush.
So the JP version has a Gold hatcher where they take gold instead of points and it spits out turtles and mors with a high frequency, neat. I hope we get that soon because all this gold is killing me.
Good I can spend my 50 mil and never run normals ever again.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Does gaf still do line groups for this game? Just started this week and I'm hooked, but local multiplayer is a bust in the US.

So right now I'm biding my time because I'm hitting the ceiling, where I'm starting to do less damage with what I have. And pulls aren't helping me out, so I'm just levelling my Allfather Odin and this green dude I have who caps out at 27kish damage. And waiting for a good Gacha, I guess. The Alice one has been disappointing.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
So my strongest two monsters are Yukimura and Agnamut X right now. Going to try and ascend Yukimura in the long run but only have enough fire mats to upgrade one of them right now. Which one is a better evolution to hold me over until then?

Edit - went with yukimura, farming extra orochimaru and astaroths doesn't sound fun

So right now I'm biding my time because I'm hitting the ceiling, where I'm starting to do less damage with what I have. And pulls aren't helping me out, so I'm just levelling my Allfather Odin and this green dude I have who caps out at 27kish damage. And waiting for a good Gacha, I guess. The Alice one has been disappointing.

Tell me about it. 10 pull got me all duplicate 4 stars. Who needs FOUR SHIVA in one pull?

Shouta

Fuck Shiva. >=o

I got the Dark version of Der Lotta from this current Gacha and I'm raising her right now so I can use her on fire enemies, lol.

Otherwise, I'm waiting for another batch.

Ugh, if I can just get a shining dragon, I can ascend Tini, and have a really solid monster. Are any of the Indian deities worth it? I got Krishna to drop, and feel kinda "eh" about it.

Shouta

The other gods have uses but are not as all-purpose as other units. So they're nice if you get them but not something you should absolutely should aim for.

Venfayth

uggxRqH.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen a huge divine egg like this one. I assume it has a higher drop rate than the small divine egg monsters? We got a divine from it.

edit: Even just looking at this pic again I really want to hit that arthur.

Top Bottom