• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
What comes with those and are they worth the pull. If they are I will be saving me orbs til then to do some major pulls.
There are a lot of promo gachas that are all 10/9.5/9.0 monsters
http://モンス&#12...#12452;ク.gamewith.jp/article/show/1914

Stuff like NGB only, Fire only, green only, (we got water for iza), another Ryoma/Oyro gacha that isn't samurai, etc.
http://モンス&#12...#12452;ク.gamewith.jp/article/show/1849

If you are sitting on orbs wait for one of those and pick what you need to round out your team.

Zero_IYAD

Started playing it last night, kinda good game next to PAD & Terra Battle!
I pulled a few times while progressing:
Asmodeus
Belphegor
Striker, Jr.
Ishida Mitsunari
Tristan

I'm usually against rerolling, so hoping here any of my pulls are "ok" to go on with my game progression.

Also, I have no idea why I can't play co-op! I turned on my GPS but nothing happens!
& are the Google Play achievements broken in this game? I'm pretty sure I met the goal of some yet I never got them!

Any general advice is welcome : )

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I have only one recommendation right now for you.... Install Line and join the GAF group for coop fun xD

And congrats to Belgephor, nice unit.

cw_sasuke

Yeah up to Rank 50 you get like 40 Orbs and a divine retroactively... Very nice.

marrec

Banned
Welp, threw a few solo hatches because of the new rewards and got Beelzebub and a few other chumps.

Beelzebub looks like he might have some utility though, depending on the dungeon.

Edit:

Like I need any more 5* white monsters. UGH

Zero_IYAD

This is my current box:

tumblr_niy18iWi0D1srgzyyo1_540.jpg

Need some advice who to work on mainly.
Also I'm always short on coins, is there a coin level to run on certain days like in PAD?
When I get more stones to pull, should I stop pulling this event & wait for better monsters with better chances?

cw_sasuke

This is my current box:

Need some advice who to work on mainly.
Also I'm always short on coins, is there a coin level to run on certain days like in PAD?
When I get more stones to pull, should I stop pulling this event & wait for better monsters with better chances?

I would keep on working Belgephor. The other units are more or less bad, since you are at the beginning pulling a couple more times for at least another good 5* is an option. Otherwise i would wait for a better Gacha Event with more/better units like the Legends event.

Have you played Co-op yet ? That would be the fastest way to get some orbs. Otherwise try to get some of the farmable 5* like QB.

Or well..since you are at the beginning just ranking up and doing some solo missions is fine as well. You get orbs for ranking up now as well.

Zero_IYAD

I would keep on working Belgephor. The other units are more or less bad, since you are at the beginning pulling a couple more times for at least another good 5* is an option. Otherwise i would wait for a better Gacha Event with more/better units like the Legends event.

Have you played Co-op yet ? That would be the fastest way to get some orbs. Otherwise try to get some of the farmable 5* like QB.

Or well..since you are at the beginning just ranking up and doing some solo missions is fine as well. You get orbs for ranking up now as well.
Yup, ranking up is what I'm working on right now.
I can't find any Co-op members! Maybe cause I'm outside the US???
Not sure, maybe something is wrong..
But Co-op & Achievements aren't running for me!!

cw_sasuke

Im outside of the US as well... just install Line and join the GAF group for get the coop train rolling.

marrec

Banned

Co-op doesn't work intuitively. It's location based (lol in America) and invite based. So since the location system is null and void for us in the states we have to use the invite based system.

That leaves Line, WhatsApp, and Facebook. The easiest and by far quickest way to invite a mass of people to your Co-op game is with Line. Line is a messaging app (that's actually pretty cool) that allows you to create specific chat rooms and invite specific people. The GAF Line chat is fairly active with Co-op games so:

Download Line, create an account, and join the GAF room (instructions in the OP). Then start a co-op game, choose "invite Players" and choose Line as the service you want to use to invite. Then post the invite link to the GAF room and wait for the players to roll in! (It may actually take a couple tries as the GAF room isn't super active).

Alternatively you can chill in the GAF room and wait for someone else to create a game. To join their game you simply click the link. It'll load up Monster Strike and present you with your team (you can choose between your 5 pre-set teams) and then join up.

It took me a few tries to get it and can be fairly confusing for new players so I hope this helps.

Zero_IYAD

Thanks guys..
I'm a regular Line user who's addicted on buying stickers & stuff xD

It's just that these next 35 days are very important to me & I'll be taking exams determining my medical career & future, so I DO need to play games to break the huge studying load I'm going through yet I don't wanna get too much into the game NOW, so I'll push the Line group after am done with the current stage I'm going through ^^"

marrec

Banned
I was introduced to Line because of Monster Strike (and now am addicted to stickers too). But ya, you can play a good long while single player and still get plenty of stones to throw for endless 4* Mecha Girls.

Venfayth

Man I really want to get one of these devil 5*'s, been having shit luck so far though :(

Tomorrow I'll get my 100 day bonus and have enough for a 10shot, hoping I have better luck there!

Shouta

Big update came for the Japanese version of the game, Makes me look forward to when we'll get them. The big things were:

- Event schedule in game now with what monsters are going to show-up
- You'll get push notifications for events you put on "reserve" letting you know when it's up.
- The ability to trade in Luck for expies and Mor Xs

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Luck huh? Hmm...
Man I really want to get one of these devil 5*'s, been having shit luck so far though :(

Tomorrow I'll get my 100 day bonus and have enough for a 10shot, hoping I have better luck there!
Don't roll this gacha, save dude.

Big update came for the Japanese version of the game, Makes me look forward to when we'll get them. The big things were:

- Event schedule in game now with what monsters are going to show-up
- You'll get push notifications for events you put on "reserve" letting you know when it's up.
- The ability to trade in Luck for expies and Mor Xs

Trade in Luck? Wazzat

Shouta

You trade in monsters with X amount of luck for the items. So like 8 Mor Xs or 5 maxpie is 70 luck or more. You can use to two monsters to get the combined luck and they have to be 4 star or above.

So it's not great but it's better than keeping the junk 4-Stars you get from the Hatcher or from quests.

There are also 5 and 10 luck trade-ins too.

Oh, that's..a bit less exciting than I thought. Especially since it's 4 stars, and getting mors are already easy through friend hatchers or grinding maps out..

cw_sasuke

Seems like its something for Uberwhales that have enough of space and crap to trade in.

It could make some of the savage event quests worth doing than just the free orb, if you can clear them fast enough.

Even though it would take a long while, lol

cw_sasuke

I just hope we get any kind of PAL Gacha event, wanna spend some points.

cw_sasuke

Hmmm, so which one is the coin event/stage?
TGIF doesn't seem the one!
Actually it is... Need to run it with max luck units for more drop though. I don't think I've played that again after the launch week though.

Zero_IYAD

Actually it is... Need to run it with max luck units for more drop though. I don't think I've played that again after the launch week though.
6000 coin for 25 stamina seems very little!
No better place to get coins from? Am I supposed to sell these turtles I get from my runs?

cw_sasuke

6000 coin for 25 stamina seems very little!
No better place to get coins from? Am I supposed to sell these turtles I get from my runs?
Those turtles are just meant for selling.... Yes.

@Ven

Damn that sucks, Shadowgaff reloaded :-/

Zero_IYAD

Yes, that's precisely the point of the quest.
Those turtles are just meant for selling.... Yes.
So the gold turtles are to sell, the other colored ones are fodors for EXP?

My Belphegor is almost Max leveled, seems she has 2 evolutions I can choose from -one seems almost impossible regarding the materials-, should I evolve her the normal evolution that requires only stoans of all kinds?
Do we have a friend sheet so I add some GAFers?
My ID: 375,876,946,670

Venfayth

Luckily for you Belphegor's evolution is widely regarded as being better than her ascension.

And yes, money turtles (I forget the name) are explicitly for selling, and colored ones (usually named expies or maxpies or whatnot) are for fusing for experience.

^
Great : )
I'm missing that white rainbow colored stoan to evolve her..
Not sure where can I grab one with my current rank.

If you keep ranking up, one of the rewards you get is a Divine Sharl(Which is what you're looking for). Divine Sharl has a low drop chance form doing various quests, its definitely one of the harder materials to get.

If you keep ranking up, one of the rewards you get is a Divine Sharl(Which is what you're looking for). Divine Sharl has a low drop chance form doing various quests, its definitely one of the harder materials to get.

You, I think it's either lvl 25 or 28 where you get a free Divine Sharl. You also get a free one from completing the Fast On Strike Gp Co-Op quest.

Top Bottom