• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Deathscoil is a pretty good support unit. Great attack, OK-ish speed,, NGB and an Explosion bump combo. He's good when mixed with other units that are built for specific maps. He's not the best of the best but for a free unit and one that can be farmed for max luck, he's pretty damn good.

Like hell I'd wanna do all those 35 dungeons O; That's good. Out of a team of Lucifer/Beph/Odin, is he better than any of the above?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Finally came back after a while, did a 10 pull.

Two Margarites, yay.
Congrats,

Think I'll have to do the same... As a regular player you only get shitty pulls it seems. Loosing interest in the game after getting only do it after 150 spend Orbs this year.

Did a 10 pull. Got ANOTHER Shiva, another Eclipse, and eight four star monsters not even worth talking about. No Napoleon, No Margarite, no Verdandi. I've got 46 orbs, so I'm thinking I'll do another 10 pull, but I'm being really put off by exactly how awful these pulls are.

Shouta

I kinda want to get Nap but I have Marg, Verdandi, and a bunch of other water units, lol So I'm ready for Izanami tonight and this weekend. Let's see how far I can bring her luck up. =O

Shouta

If you don't have a Shield Breaker and you need it for a map that their element is strong to they're helpful. Not necessary but nice to have when it's the only major obstacle. Jupiter in particularly is useful because she's Piercing meaning she can take out a shield 100% of the time.

Dang, want to try a ten pull to see if I can get a Nap or Marge since all I have is a QB for Izanami but I have the feeling I'm going to get screwed over :/

If you don't have a Shield Breaker and you need it for a map that their element is strong to they're helpful. Not necessary but nice to have when it's the only major obstacle. Jupiter in particularly is useful because she's Piercing meaning she can take out a shield 100% of the time.

I guess the jupiter i got in the 10 pull isnt useless after all. And I can get the ascension materials for odin, got the fire wyrm earlier today and the sea king event up,
a silver lining.

Edit-holy fuck phone kept trying to put in happy in there. But yeah, I dig odin alot. His strike is intense!

Venfayth

Yeah, his bump and SS are both great. He's an all around good unit, if you can use him effectively and get lots of wedges he can get you through a lot.

Speaking of silver lining, his low speed makes him easier to use in situations where damage walls are a problem.

Argh, I'm running out of space, and figure as Shouta and everyone here have been so helpful, I might as well just dump down what I have here and figure out what's worth keeping, and what's just junk.

6-Stars
Super Striker Jr
Empress Butterflight
Tini the Sprite King
Royce the Hero
Mustang
Queen Arthur
Grimrose Harley

5-Stars
Novalunar Shadowdrake
Krishna
Vishnu
Jormungandr Worldserpent
Queen Butterflight
Gaff the Eightfold Shadow
Visceron
Aiven the Witch
Royce
Dark Wyrm
Swordfish
Valentine
Oda Nobunaga
Galahad the Pure
Eclipse (x2)
Mechanized Jupiter
Mechanized Neptune
Allura the Invasive

4-Stars
Nephrilos
Garuda
Agni
Izuna
Inugami
Belial
Hijikata Toshizo
Quiri
Ursacles
Aqua Wyrm (x2)
Shiva (x4)
Amaterasu (x2)
Schwalbe
Vanguard (x2)
Murdigris
Saya
Kazane
Karin
Ishida Mitsunari
Kuroda Kanbei
Masamune
Morgan
Lot (x2)
Enfield
Yadea
Ducati
Gaia
Scylla (x2)
Krish Piper
Jotie Lowton
Tirtha Chorde
Agnes Belter
Nosferatu
Djinn
Unicorn
Cetus
Matrima
Green Mage Arnald

I know a ton of the 4-stars are junk, but before I ditch many of them, I'd like to make sure I'm not accidentally getting rid of something useful.

Ducarmel

get rid of farmable 4*, no point in keeping them if you are not going to use them and if you ever do need them you can always wait for the event they drop to get them.

dupe 4* from the hatcher just feed them to each other for the luck.

I

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Argh, I'm running out of space, and figure as Shouta and everyone here have been so helpful, I might as well just dump down what I have here and figure out what's worth keeping, and what's just junk.

6-Stars
Super Striker Jr
Empress Butterflight
**Tini the Sprite King
Royce the Hero
*Mustang
**Queen Arthur
Grimrose Harley

5-Stars
Krishna
Vishnu
Jormungandr Worldserpent
Queen Butterflight
Visceron
Dark Wyrm
Swordfish
**Oda Nobunaga
*Eclipse (x2)

4-Stars
Toss everything but Lotta/Chandra

I know a ton of the 4-stars are junk, but before I ditch many of them, I'd like to make sure I'm not accidentally getting rid of something useful.
** = great
* = gud

Keep asc mats for the units you care about obviously

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Keep Yadea, she is a kick ass 4 star support (imo). Can even take her to Izanami if you dont have Napo and hypermaxxed her.

Finally max leveled by evo Napoleon, but it needs all the Morlings

Now I won't be complete useless for Iza runs with my Susano lol. My bad about those

Cbajd5

I 10-rolled on my (barely ever played) iOS account earlier today and posted about it in the LINE chat, but I should probably never roll again. Or have kept rolling.

FArcmPQ.png

I think my theory of rarely playing to get better rolls is correct in any case.

I 10-rolled on my (barely ever played) iOS account earlier today and posted about it in the LINE chat, but I should probably never roll again. Or have kept rolling.

I think my theory of rarely playing to get better rolls is correct in any case.

Maybe. It might be like the Diablo 3 loot system, where the longer you dont play the better your next few rolls will be.

yami4ct

Had a hundred orbs thanks to all the free stuff and nothing looking great so I decided to do a 10-pull on the Sapphire hatcher.

Glad I got Napoleon and Margarite because it gives me something to build again. Was getting pretty bored with the game and not playing it much. I guess with these, Zeus, Hunter and Harley X I don't ever really need to pull again, haha.

Did another 10-pull. Only new thing I got was Venus. Everything else? 4-stars. *TABLE FLIP*

Also, what makes Lotta worth holding onto? I've got plenty of good grass/wind type monsters.

fek

Did another 10-pull. Only new thing I got was Venus. Everything else? 4-stars. *TABLE FLIP*

Also, what makes Lotta worth holding onto? I've got plenty of good grass/wind type monsters.
Her strike shot can help a lot for speed clears or bosses that deal too much damage and need to be defeated fast. That and her bump combo means she doesn't need to deal damage herself. And on her turn being a pierce type with null gravity barrier means she can either activate teammates bump combos or get hearts anywhere in the map.
If you don't have a more suited member for an specific dungeon you can bring Lotta or Chandra in most situations

Faiz

Welp, another round of Izanami events draws to a close tonight. And another where I've not really been able to play during any of the scheduled times, try though I might. This is getting depressing. I'm probably gonna be shut out of Kush at this rate.

Shouta

Yeah, Evo Marge is more powerful herself which is a bigger plus than the extra bump combo.

Also, looks like Egyptian gods are coming tomorrow. Probably a hatcher folks can skip unless they want some of the unique abilities they have.

Anubis is piercing water unit with a healing gauge shot in Asc. Makes him fairly unique. His HP is low though but attack is solid and speed is fairly high. His strike shot is fairly standard but increases his speed and power. He only has a NDW though making him weak to NGB, the bane of piercing units. Asc is overwhelmingly recommended

Ra's Asc wins over her evo 7 to 3. Her Asc has NGB and solid stats around However, she has Piercing homing 8 for her Asc bump combo which is really nice. Her Strike Shot is unique too. She attacks with a flamethrower like attack that hits a bunch of enemies in the direction you choose. Rating is 7 for her.

Osiris' Evo is recommended over his Asc because his attack power is insane. His HP and Speed are standard but his Attack after Mors and Gauge shot is like 37000+ His Strike Shot also increases his attack power the more times he bouces against enemies making him super effective for wedging. He also has the Mine Sweeper ability and NDW making him useful for maps with tons of those. Rating is 8

How do Butterflight, Amaterasu, and Eclipse stack up evolved vs ascended? (Or is there some scenario where having both would be useful?)

fek

How do Butterflight, Amaterasu, and Eclipse stack up evolved vs ascended? (Or is there some scenario where having both would be useful?)
I think they are all better ascended, Butterflight gets more HP, speed and extra bump combo, Eclipse gets null warp gauge, Amaterasu has better stats overall.

Top Bottom