• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Useugi evo is if you need a dragon slayer. So yeah, isn't that good.

Her asc is basically a water Ryoma so that's definitely more preferred.

Ieyasu evo vs asc depends if you need a minesweeper vs. one with better stats. Personally, going evo for the minesweeper and better support.

Ooh I see. Damn, Ascended Ieyasu has way better stats..but minesweeping pierce seems amazing.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I basically made peace with the fact I'll never get any 5 star water unit other than Nanami from the hatcher.
Well she's horrible.
I have one
At least her Ascend is a Zoid/Liger mech and doesn't suck, but it'll be like 8 months before we get it.

fek

I log onto the JP version like once every month or two, and for some reason I got 33 stones in the mail yesterday
They had a bug that resent old messages to some users, including apology messages with a total of 33 orbs, so they decided to just give everyone 33 orbs.

Venfayth

The link is cached on Google ~_~

Yeah it showed up just when I copy pasted the link url into google to see if it was posted anywhere public. Theoretically anyone googling for "monster strike line group" could eventually have come across it if they dug far enough.

Shouta

We should probably create a new line group and not hide the link in the OT just pass it around to folks instead.

Araex

We've made the group invite-only for now. I sent out invites for some people that got kicked, and you can also post your Line QR code here for people to invite you.

Venfayth

Oh my god, finally done

yT74nBH.jpg

107 Attempts on Izanami, 71 clears, 100 drops

Top Bottom