• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Venfayth

Max luck Iza, you're a glutton for punishment aren't you Ven, lol.

When I heard Araex's plan (get max luck fire drake, take that to dark wyrm, max luck dark wyrm, take that to qb, max luck qb -> max luck iza -> max luck kushi) I knew I had to get in on that

Took me a while to catch up, but now I can ride the train for the rest of the game!

Hopefully..

At any rate, having a max luck NGB monster is really nice, should make farming pretty much anything I can take her to much easier.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Haha, I'm doing too much other stuff right now to care, my iza will stay on 40 for now :p
At least I have 2 hyper maxed so it's not a problem

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Oh my god, finally done

107 Attempts on Izanami, 71 clears, 100 drops

Congrats man !!
Would have never been able to do it, even if i was still playing. #Dedication

Now get max luck Kushi in the next months and you are set for good.

I feel like I've had better luck with single pulls than I have 10 pulls. I had two 10 pulls and all I ever got was an Anubis, since then I've gone to just single pull when I end up with 5 and I've gotten two Kenshin, Valkyrie Warmaiden, and Hikari. Not all great, but I was going with just Odin(starter pull) and Anubis for what felt like forever. Almost thought about re-rolling a couple times.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
They reel you back in by offering you one good unit, then toss trash at you for the next 50 pulls. You should know how they work.
That's more or less expected, but I had 3x 10 pulls of shit which was bad even for Monster Strike - just glad that I had more luck this time, especially since the pull came from apology Orbs.

Kushi is coming too, so yeah.

@Ven

Will you be up tomorrow for Tengu? I need his drops to asc Kenshin.

any word what the next hatcher is? I have a 10-shot i need an excuse to NOT pull now.

Assuming we're not getting something like a special fire hatcher for Kushi and they are sticking with the Japanese release order, the next new units one will be the fairy tales or I guess mostly Disney movies:
GqtYtpo.jpg

The one everyone will want to get is Aladdin. :p

Snow White and Rapunzel are pretty good too.

Assuming we're not getting something like a special fire hatcher for Kushi and they are sticking with the Japanese release order, the next new units one will be the fairy tales or I guess mostly Disney movies:
GqtYtpo.jpg

The one everyone will want to get is Aladdin. :p

Snow White and Rapunzel are pretty good too.

ah so those are the ones that won't drop for me. Thanks.

Shouta

All of 5 stars in the Fairy Tail one are decent. Snow White is the weakest but Asc Rapunzel is 8.5 and Evo or Asc Aladdin is 9.0.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I gotta say...I've been playing solo for the past 2-3 weeks and have been enjoying this game a LOT more. I don't bother with multiplayer and don't get caught up in the hatcher.

I gotta say...I've been playing solo for the past 2-3 weeks and have been enjoying this game a LOT more. I don't bother with multiplayer and don't get caught up in the hatcher.

the only thing I don't like about multiplayer is the app resetting whenever i press a link. Other than that, MP is really awesome.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
the only thing I don't like about multiplayer is the app resetting whenever i press a link. Other than that, MP is really awesome.

I just got overwhelmed with it. I know it's dumb and it's my own fault, but I felt like I HAD to be playing all the time since multiplayer was basically built for that. I have my iPad so I can spoof co-op dungeons still, but outside of the easy XP farming, I just don't know if I want to deal the other shit, haha.

I just hate that I've had to go back and refind line groups like 4 times now because of Line being reset for various reasons. This last time I had to reset my phone and forgot about line and I'm just delaying looking for groups at the moment. The idea of using a secondary app for it just sucks.

Shouta

LOL. I bought 25 dollars worth of orbs. First pull I get Kenshin like I wanted.

Looks like I'm going to have orbs for Aladdin.

Kinda tempted since any of them will be great to have. Unless I get another Idol Ranger.

But, I feel like I'll just get more Freyjas instead ~_~

marrec

Banned
Damnit! I need fire dudes, I don't have a single 5* fire duder and I wasted 6 single pulls on the damn Kenshin machine only to get poop after poop pull.

I don't want to spend money on this game damnit.

I don't know if I want to roll for Ryoma. I have Izanami already. After trying to get Ryoma for so long, I kinda accepted that I wouldn't get him and just started saving my orbs. I rolled once for the previous hatcher and got lucky with Kenshin. That's the only great monster pull I've ever gotten, so I don't know if I want to try my luck again.

Top Bottom