• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

marrec

Banned
2 rolls and got my two favorite 4*s, Tristan and Venus. I have so many of them.

Really need a decent 5* fire guy. It's really the only element that I don't have represented and this is the perfect hatcher to do it on. Saving up for another single pull. May actually spend money this time if this next pull doesn't turn out.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Kushinada tonight!

So excited :)

Hell yeah !!

I want to get 2 units again, hope i have more luck than we had with our first Izanami runs. We cleared the stage like the first 3-4 times and didnt get a drop -.-

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I was going to do Ryoma/Lance X/Sanada/Iza for Kush. That team OK?

E: Turns out no...I simply can't take away her 8m HP in her final form before I die to the insta-kill. Bummer.

fek

Hey guys, just started to reroll.
So how do these different hatchers work, is there a 0% chance of me rolling Napoleon or Margarite?
Napoleon, yes, she's exclusive to special hatchers just like Alice and Agnamut
For Marg I don't know, if it's like in JP you still have a low chance of getting her, but I have seem people saying it's impossible in EN

Napoleon, yes, she's exclusive to special hatchers just like Alice and Agnamut
For Marg I don't know, if it's like in JP you still have a low chance of getting her, but I have seem people saying it's impossible in EN

Thanks for the reply, so what should i do in the case that it's impossible for me to get them right now?

Thanks for the reply, so what should i do in the case that it's impossible for me to get them right now?

Just see what you end up rolling and check if they are good or not?

Marg and Napo are great but you can make due with a bunch of other units and wait until a hatcher that ups the rates for Marg or Napo.

Blegh. Tried another 10 roll on the heroes hatcher. Got a Sanada and Hunter King, which aren't bad.

At least I finally have a fire 5 star.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wow Kushi is really easy - didnt expect that. I can see why Marg is rated that high now, because once you have Iza Kushi becomes more or less a joke. Got drops from 2 solos runs ( no host coop because of train ride) - yeah. 1 Ryoma + 3 Iza works very well for me.

I am more or less done with her since i have 2 version but if i can be around for the other events i might host games for ppl who still need/want her.

btw. Did we ever get any kind of PAL point event in the US version ? I think its time to throw us a bone
3AQmK.gif

fek

Looks like we will start getting 2 extreme quests in the same time slot starting tomorrow, I wonder what the next hatcher will be

Looks like we will start getting 2 extreme quests in the same time slot starting tomorrow, I wonder what the next hatcher will be

oh my, that'll be a lot of options

Wonder if they'll go forward and bring us fairy tails/disney movies or give us another legends hatcher or something

marrec

Banned
I think this was added in a slightly recent update.

Added in 3.3

Huh, didn't notice it until today.

Speaking of though! Should I evolve my Zeus or my Hikari? I know I want to go Dark U Zeus once I get the mats, but I need another White 6*.

I *think* Zeus is the right answer based on PL alone, but since I'm ascending him wouldn't it be kind of a waste to NOT evolve Hikari?

Venfayth

Hikari is nice but kind of mediocre til her asc gets here, which probably won't be for a while. Evo zeus is pretty usable immediately.

Evo zeus probably a better choice imo

6 pulls

1 croc
1 masamune
1 kanbei
1 shiva
1 mech girl I don't remember her name
1 other mech girl I don't remember her name

why did I bother?

blue music girl, such trash

Top Bottom