• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

I'll bite, this looks like it will scratch the PAD itch. Really digging the mechanics so far, just not sure when I should use my stones.

Rerolled a few times, and settled on Susano because he was the only 5 star I was able to pull. Still figuring out the way things run here.

ID : 503.885.021.724

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I accidentally fused my Nanami into something else during the mega fusion event :(
Does she get better than what she was?

Consider how useless her slow ass is right now...yeah :)

Need to favorite all your 5/6 stars so that you cant sell/fuse them away. Especially gacha onlys.

Looking forward to Nanami even though it will be a while until we get the Asc and materials.

Consider how useless her slow ass is right now...yeah :)

Need to favorite all your 5/6 stars so that you cant sell/fuse them away. Especially gacha onlys.

Looking forward to Nanami even though it will be a while until we get the Asc and materials.

Just hoard your Da Vincis until then!

Any others getting ascensions?

Of the new batch:
Independence (gets Anti-Wrap, goes from Fiend Slayer L to Fiend Slayer M, gains reflect laser, large cannon beam strike shot)
Hikari (keeps flight and anti-gravity, gains all attribute homing and like Zeus's strike shot)
Nanami (keeps anti-gravity, goes from pierce to bounce, gains lots of speed, gets homing and short range diffusion and bashing strike shot)

fek

I have pulled 3 or 4 Independence so far, glad I kept a second one but the evo sounds better than the asc in this case.

Shouta

Hikari gets an asc too? Shit, I shouldn't have gotten rid of her, lol.

Nanami rides a Liger from Zoids in her Asc? Shiiiiet that's boss.

I did my part for an answer.

Does anyone else still have their holiday Maxpies still lying around? I still have most of mine in my mailbox because I've yet to really use them or expand my monsterbox for them. But I need to at least put them in my box by next month, since that's when messages start deleting.

4Kr18iRl.png

Are Cross lasers new? I remember being surprised that there were none when we had X lasers.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Barry I haven't seen them before, first time for me when I tried a friends Beethoven.

so when would be a good time to do 10 pulls? I see there is a new hatcher along with the musician one.

I've only managed 2 5*s so far, Susano and Hunter King.

Venfayth

Got 7 clears of Izanami last night, Max Luck QB in stow, and only 3 drops. :(

What a mean drop rate.

Edit: Well, just pulled a Beethoven, so that makes up for it a little. :) And thankfully I have plenty of maxpies to max him, lol

Faiz

I haven't played since MH4U came out on the 13th, but I've been logging in to get orbs. Thought I'd do a few Maestro singles today.

Silver to Gold egg, oh yeah first time I've seen that!.... Oh it's another Royce. Sigh.

Followed by my good buddies Kanbei and Valentine. kanbei's at 29 luck now. So lame.

fek

so when would be a good time to do 10 pulls? I see there is a new hatcher along with the musician one.

I've only managed 2 5*s so far, Susano and Hunter King.
Hard to say, but we might be able to tell what's coming in the next hatcher tomorrow depending on the extreme quests for the 28th.

Hard to say, but we might be able to tell what's coming in the next hatcher tomorrow depending on the extreme quests for the 28th.

I think it's too early for that. The musicians hatcher doesn't end until the 1st.

We might get another heroes/legends hatcher though after the current one ends though. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Ryoma and whatever other fire units, especially since Izanami is suddenly back, we might finally be getting Kushi.

I answered my own question with science and the answer was : no, I should not have done that. my pulls are awful, still going strong with Susano...hurray.

Looks like a 'morling event' is coming too, might be that King Morling thing.

Also I -think- the Cleopatra hatcher is next.

Sengoku Generals 2 hatcher is next. Has Kenshin, Shingen and Ieyasu. All pretty great units. RIP my orbs.

Cleo's was a special release like Napo.

Shouta

Sengoku Generals 2 hatcher? Uesugi here I come! 9.5 rating. =o Ieyasu is a solid 8.5 as well. Takeda is the worst of the bunch but has a super powerful Piercing Homing Bump Combo.

fek

I haven't played this in forever, is there anything I should update the OP with for newcomers and for posterity
Probably update the reroll tier list, it's pretty different now. Just not sure if you should use the current EN one or the JP one for people thinking about future updates.

Maybe a list of useful 4*s too so people don't throw them away: Lotta, Chandra, Freyja, Momochi, maybe a few others

New Hatcher! Dis is what I get.

1.Uesugi Kenshin
2.Naoe Kanetsugu
3.Naoe Kanetsugu
4.Stupid fat whale
5.Another Lotta
6.Hojo Ujiyasu
7.Hojo Yjiyasu
8.Tokugawaa Ieyasu
9.Naoe Kanetsugu
10.Some stupid Unicorn

...it was an alright pull. 10 orbs!? Double derby!

1.Naoe again. i hate you.
2.Karin. Which I guess I SECRETLY HATE YOU ROBOT LOLI.

First time I've ever had good luck in this game so far. I do a single pull get a silver egg and I'm super bummed. Then it opens up to a gold egg underneath that hatches Uesugi Kenshin.

So is Uesugis preferred version her evolved one? What about Ieyasu?

Useugi evo is if you need a dragon slayer. So yeah, isn't that good.

Her asc is basically a water Ryoma so that's definitely more preferred.

Ieyasu evo vs asc depends if you need a minesweeper vs. one with better stats. Personally, going evo for the minesweeper and better support.

Top Bottom