• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Venfayth

After two series of impossible quests, I've felt the same emotion after both: relief.

I don't wanna say that I don't have fun, or that it's more work than play, but it's really nice after trying hard to get a lot out of the impossible dungeons to then relax and just go back to grinding morling stages or fusing and leveling side monsters and getting sharls and whatnot.

fek

So how has the Mega Fusion event pumped your team up?
Hypermaxed my second Izanami by fusing extras around, maxed Sanada's attack that was missing and hypermaxed Oryo. Pretty crazy event
I will try to hypermax Surtr and Fenrir like I did with Izanami with the events going on tomorrow

Faiz

So how has the Mega Fusion event pumped your team up?

Unfortunately didn't have a lot of space for Expies to go to so I've got 12 deluxpies and nothing to do with them. Close to hyper maxing QB, but still need a dryad to ascend which hasn't been around in a little while. :/

Venfayth

I just do one or two short passes for morlyfes. I fuse all the smallest ones til they are +50 at least. Then I fuse them into the medium ones, or the medium ones into themselves til they are +100 at least. I leave the biggest ones alone.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Reminder to roll Friend Gacha for Striker Jr. and mega him now.

ATM with the even the best way to fuse imo is 5 (+20) -> 5 -> 10 since it's almost garunteed to double each fuse.

I would be so happy if I got just one more Striker Jr before the Mega Fusathon ended. His HP and Speed are already at or near max (not counting the piddly gains you get from his levels), and one more fusion for his attack would actually make him Combat ready(ish). But I don't think I'll be grabbing another one anytime soon.

Reminder to roll Friend Gacha for Striker Jr. and mega him now.

ATM with the even the best way to fuse imo is 5 (+20) -> 5 -> 10 since it's almost garunteed to double each fuse.
I actually did this last night since I rolled the friend Gacha and and got 20 of him. Just need to evolve one and then fuse the hyper maxed one with the evolved one.

forgrim

I personally managed to max atk and speed on 2 Oryos, Sanada, 2 izanami's (to round out my 3 izanami squad for kushi), and Napolean. This event has been awesome.

Just using the HP morlings i get from the dungeons, i've managed to max out some of their hps, since HP is so easy to max.

I guess I should also max out an okita, and making valk now that she becomes useful later.

Venfayth

I personally managed to max atk and speed on 2 Oryos, Sanada, 2 izanami's (to round out my 3 izanami squad for kushi), and Napolean. This event has been awesome.

Just using the HP morlings i get from the dungeons, i've managed to max out some of their hps, since HP is so easy to max.

I guess I should also max out an okita, and making valk now that she becomes useful later.

u giv oryo

Margaret is a high tier character for obvious reasons, but Shouta, your ever present Margaret for the 4th slot has been a regular pal. IDK how often you're playing that your Marg is always around, but my team appreciates her help.

Venfayth

I still get just a really basic sense of pleasure from playing this game. It's just fun, bouncing around and the setting off bump combos and whatnot.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Between terrible gacha results and boring/tedious current events including scorpions just to artificially lengthen quest times there isnt much keeping me playing the game. Maybe i will give it another shot once Kushi is back, but for right now the game has screwed me over just too often.

Will keep logging in and might host some exp extremes for other players to join...but thats all. Looking at the Line group activity it doesnt seem like im missing much right now anyway.

Between terrible gacha results and boring/tedious current events including scorpions just to artificially lengthen quest times there isnt much keeping me playing the game. Maybe i will give it another shot once Kushi is back, but for right now the game has screwed me over just too often.

Will keep logging in and might host some exp extremes for other players to join...but thats all. Looking at the Line group activity it doesnt seem like im missing much right now anyway.

Tell me about it. The Goddamn Set Extreme Event was such bullshit. The geometry would be weird that sometimes my ball would spazz out and ricochet into a damage wall, and those goddamn scorpions make doing the skydancer event with a speedclear impossible.

I'll still keep playing it but..eh.

Shouta

This set sucks anyway so going on cooldown until the next one works out well because you don't need to deal with scorps.

That's probably why they are tossing divine up, mega fusion, exp luck events at us cause I'm completely uninterested in doing anymore of the Egyptian dungeons lol

Shouta

Scorps aren't that bad if you have units with Homing but most folks don't or have ones that have weaker stats which is the issue.

Risette

A Good Citizen
That's probably why they are tossing divine up, mega fusion, exp luck events at us cause I'm completely uninterested in doing anymore of the Egyptian dungeons lol
yeah, i saw the 4 hour events of the egyptian extremes the past two days and i was like "no thanks"

Shouta

Hmm, Musicians are kind of a eh. Beethoven is super good, like Oryo levels good, 9.0 rating and can be used in pretty much any quest because he has NDW and NGB. The other two are a bit worse though uh have a few pluses like Mozart is the down shooting version of Nonno/Arthur but lacks NGB or NDW.

Ashodin

ok this must the most badass Beethoven has looked

ep1402.png

Shouta

Beethoven is the fire version of Oryo, if you need one but getting him would be rough in this hatcher, lol. Gonna get 10 Chopins.

Beethoven is the fire version of Oryo, if you need one but getting him would be rough in this hatcher, lol. Gonna get 10 Chopins.

I got Beethoven!

AND a 55 luck Chopin.

So, yes, sounds about right.

I kinda wanna do a 10 pull for this hatcher but I think Ima wait till something exciting comes out

The next one might be more worthwhile (assuming they are now following how Japan released it).

Tokugawa, Kenshin, Shingen are all very worthwhile characters.

You lucky devil!

Edit-Boy between logging in 50 days in a row and the orb events, I've saved up 50. When to pull is the question...The Composer set looks neat, buuut...I don't like that some of the ascension monsters can only be gotten in co-op(?) I think?

Top Bottom