• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Gold Hatcher has me poor, lol I hypermaxed a bunch of units including Odin who has 5k+ Attack. So good.

Nice!

Funny thing is that I still have 24 tickets from the gold paradise event. So if I burn through those I should end up with another....5-10 million hopefully lol

Edit-I finally soloed Izanami! But no Izanami drop...it was a speed clear too :(

Lockon

I need some help/recommendation! I haven't play this game for a long now (rank 36). Only logging in everyday and played the last event, and got ancient smydra. Anyway I have a couple 5* and some evolved/ascended, and need help which to evolve/ascend. Here are the 5*/6* units I have currently:

Margarite the Faerie
Odin All-Father
Tini the Sprite King
Dark Usurper Zeus

5*
Takeda Shingen
Malya Snappe
Sanada Yukimura
Uesugi Kenshin
Odd Nobunaga X
Genghis Khan
Apollo X
Oda Nobunaga
Eclipse

And are there any other units I should keep an eye on that might come to the hatcher?

I need some help/recommendation! I haven't play this game for a long now (rank 36). Only logging in everyday and played the last event, and got ancient smydra. Anyway I have a couple 5* and some evolved/ascended, and need help which to evolve/ascend. Here are the 5*/6* units I have currently:

Margarite the Faerie
Odin All-Father
Tini the Sprite King
Dark Usurper Zeus

5*
Takeda Shingen
Malya Snappe
Sanada Yukimura
Uesugi Kenshin
Odd Nobunaga X
Genghis Khan
Apollo X
Oda Nobunaga
Eclipse

And are there any other units I should keep an eye on that might come to the hatcher?

Man you have some pretty damn awesome units. Definitely ascend/evolve Kenshin though, that units pretty damn good.

fek

Margarite the Faerie
Odin All-Father
Tini the Sprite King
Dark Usurper Zeus

5*
Takeda Shingen
Malya Snappe
Sanada Yukimura
Uesugi Kenshin
Odd Nobunaga X
Genghis Khan
Apollo X
Oda Nobunaga
Eclipse

Since you don't have an evo/asc 6* fire monster yet I would evo either Takeda or Malya
Sanada, Kenshin and Eclipse are better ascended so I wouldn't evo these

You could keep an eye for Ryoma/Napo/Oryo and hopefully soon Uriel/Siegfried but with the monsters you have + some farmable monsters I think you already have a pretty good box so it's up to you when you want to roll

SYNTAX182

I just started playing again. Damn this game too good. Love the subtle changes. Can someone invite me back into the line group? I got kicked off. Line ID: JD151

By the way, I got like 117 orbs. Should I do some 10 pulls? Or wait for a different hatcher. I don't have any good water element monsters. Or who should I be hoping for lol

Right now I got

Ryoma
Arthur
Striker
Mundus

Galahad
Jupiter
Lotta
Saya
Matilda

fek

I just started playing again. Damn this game too good. Love the subtle changes. Can someone invite me back into the line group? I got kicked off. Line ID: JD151

By the way, I got like 117 orbs. Should I do some 10 pulls? Or wait for a different hatcher. I don't have any good water element monsters. Or who should I be hoping for lol

Right now I got

Ryoma
Arthur
Striker
Mundus

Galahad
Jupiter
Lotta
Saya
Matilda
I like Aura Monstriker but I can't recommend rolling in the next hatcher, it's pretty bad. Current one is ok, Beethoven and Tini are pretty good
Can't add your line ID, is it not public?

SYNTAX182

I like Aura Monstriker but I can't recommend rolling in the next hatcher, it's pretty bad. Current one is ok, Beethoven and Tini are pretty good
Can't add your line ID, is it not public?

It shouldn't be. I just double checked and set it. It should work now.

Edit: just joined tnx fek

I'll save my orbs then lol

Sandfox

I just started playing less than two days ago and so far I've just gotten base Eclipse and base Rapunzel with Amaterasu filling in my third spot in the mean time. I would probably be off hording orbs until we get a better hatcher though I'm guessing.

Yo, so King Mormite. Is it good idea to use for Striker Jr and max his attack stat? Cause it gives like 12000+ attack.

You could, but then you'll still have a shit load of Speed and Health to fuse into him to make him useful.

Best way to do Jr. is to feed him an X of each stat, and then fuse that into another Jr and hope for a Mega fusion to double the stats.

With the rate the are coming out of the gold hatcher and Mega fusion just a few days away, Ii would suggest that method.

Shouldn't take that many unless you are really unlucky during Mega fusion events. I maxed him unevo'd and I think he was at 15-20 luck.

I...I should've saved the 15 jr strikers for the megafusion event.........

Edit-Someone explain the logic of 'kill shots'. Cause I just 1-hit Typhon with Odin by attacking his glowy hand from the right side or something. Like, does the ball get stuck there that it causes all the damage or is it something intentionally programmed into the game o.o?

Strain

Edit-Someone explain the logic of 'kill shots'. Cause I just 1-hit Typhon with Odin by attacking his glowy hand from the right side or something. Like, does the ball get stuck there that it causes all the damage or is it something intentionally programmed into the game o.o?

Yes and yes

Shouta

My first Izanami win was getting a Kill Shot with Odin's Strike Shot. I killed her the same turn she showed up for some ridiculous number. lol

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Another stalling hatcher
sleeping.gif

Had a two turn iza clear recently which was nice. Match shots are 'intended'.

Also got my Jr Striker to 99 Luck

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yeah if you need one of them it's good to roll for sure unlike the others. Hopefully this is the last bait one.

Real quick now

Is the archangel raff worth rolling for in this hatcher? I got to play around with one because it was in my uh, selection list, and her ultimate was preeeeetty insane.

Wrong hatcher bud, also raff is okay if you need her.

I have Ieyasu for minesweeping...and I meant the current hatcher that's up, not the one for tomorrow :p

I'm conflicted..Kali seems ok and the other dude doesn't. Eehhhhhhh.....I should really just wait for a new ahtcher.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
ded gaem
mixi y

*If 4.0.1 starts the Sieg/Cucu/Gilgamesh hatcher its pretty great and there's some nice quality of live improvements for everyone (Like 2-3x ableberry drop rate, bonus box space for noobies, date/time/monster drop location schedules, trade trash 4* for Morlings, etc.
It's also a fairly good hatcher since Gilga is made for Kush, Cucu is a 9.0 NDW OR NGB unit that is flexible, Sieg is a 9.0 OWLaser with Anti Warp and ADW
PLUS Nero (farmable) is asc material for Nanami Hikari
song_siren.gif

*LU BEI in 3-6 weeks, Lucifer in 6-10 weeks? 4.1 and Deck lists decently soon after 4.0 update? All good stuff.

Jason

ded gaem
mixi y

*If 4.0.1 starts the Sieg/Cucu/Gilgamesh hatcher its pretty great and there's some nice quality of live improvements for everyone (Like 2-3x ableberry drop rate, bonus box space for noobies, date/time/monster drop location schedules, trade trash 4* for Morlings, etc.
It's also a fairly good hatcher since Gilga is made for Kush, Cucu is a 9.0 NDW OR NGB unit that is flexible, Sieg is a 9.0 OWLaser with Anti Warp and ADW
PLUS Nero (farmable) is asc material for Nanami Hikari
song_siren.gif

*LU BEI in 3-6 weeks, Lucifer in 6-10 weeks? 4.1 and Deck lists decently soon after 4.0 update? All good stuff.

Marie Antoinette and Nero popped up on the schedule so new hatcher on the 16th!

wooooo

Shouta

I wonder why they're so stingy with the latest releases? They have a ton of hatchers still and I don't think any will cause big issues like the special collaboration ones.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I wonder why they're so stingy with the latest releases? They have a ton of hatchers still and I don't think any will cause big issues like the special collaboration ones.

Probably still trying to figure out which promotions and events are responsible for the biggest spikes during these stagnating weeks. Also having people spend their stones right now before the new game changing units arrive would be good for mixi as well.

I was getting back into the game a couple a weeks ago - but ten 4* in a 10 shot completely destroyed any goodwill i had left -.-

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Probably a ton of translation and more work for the 4.0.1 update. Hopefully the 4.1 update doesn't take as long. For example the TW version got Lui Bei and Lucifer before 4.0, we are getting 4.0 first.

Even with the horrors of 5-6 stalling hatchers we are moving pretty fast comparing to the JP schedule and similar to TW timeframes you can extrapolate out (above).

And yeah, getting people to roll before the real good stuff hits. I'll toss 3-6 rolls this hatcher (Try to get CuCu) and try to keep my aff orbs up. Rest is for Lui Bei/Lucifer/Romeo/Uriel, though I'm reminded of the 1500 orb fiasco and the Angels are harder pulls
fEEd.png

1500 orb fiasco!? And I have 128 orbs sitting lol for a new hatcher. You guys mentioned liu bei, does that mean theres a romance of the 3 kingdoms hatcher? Ooooh, gib cao cao

fek

I have the 3 monsters from the next series in JP:
I have 3x Gilgamesh, used one to beat Kushinada. Easier to use than Ryoma for this quest
Sieg I haven't used much lately because laser barriers are everywhere, but I used it to beat Izanagi the first time
Cú Chulainn evo is great.. I use her a lot, even against Yamato despite being pierce type. Her SS is very strong and can ignore the damage walls in the last stage

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I have the 3 monsters from the next series in JP:
I have 3x Gilgamesh, used one to beat Kushinada. Easier to use than Ryoma for this quest
Sieg I haven't used much lately because laser barriers are everywhere, but I used it to beat Izanagi the first time
Cú Chulainn evo is great.. I use her a lot, even against Yamato despite being pierce type. Her SS is very strong and can ignore the damage walls in the last stage
Yeah, Gilga is just to help make Kush solo easier if I dont get a Ryoma, but not needed.
Cu Chu is what I want/need to help solo Tsuku pre Uriel.

Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind seeing this hatcher...
YEK7Dp3.png

fek

Something about the new normal quests I forgot to do before and will do now is save the last bonus stage to use it to reset my friend list for the cost of 1 stamina

Any of those really worth it?

Well, did a pull anyway. Got Cu Chulain, Venus, Shiva, Tristan, Siegfried, Enkidu, Isida, Arthur, Beowulf, and Hikari.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I need to farm some ableberries the next days... Hope some more people show up in the line chat for coop, activity could be higher.

Any of those really worth it?

Well, did a pull anyway. Got Cu Chulain, Venus, Shiva, Tristan, Siegfried, Enkidu, Isida, Arthur, Beowulf, and Hikari.
Considering how bad the gacha is you should be happy about every 5*. Siegfried, Arthur, Hikari(once we get her asc) and CuChu are good.

I need to farm some ableberries the next days... Hope some more people show up in the line chat for coop, activity could be higher.

Considering how bad the gacha is you should be happy about every 5*. Siegfried, Arthur, Hikari(once we get her asc) and CuChu are good.

Oh wow, didn't know this was a bad gacha

Top Bottom