• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Odin maxs out at 5775, go go!

Both of Vendetta's forms max out at 9575, which is the highest next to Striker jr. of course

I've been trying for Vendetta but the damage walls in that event do a ridiculous amount of damage(I don't have alot of water null wall units). And haha, I just need 25 for odin~ I'ma do that right now.

fek

Murasame has dark resist and gauge null gravity barrier. Strike shot is like Odin/Kii, first hit deals high damage in a small area. 25 homing of all elements bump combo. One of the good monsters to bring to the next impossible quest

Shouta

What fek says but basically, Light Murasame ASC has Dark Resist + NGB makes her usable in a large number of quests in the game. Her stats are pretty solid overall and her Bump combo is a Cross Laser + All Elemental Homing which shoots out 25 shots, 5 of each elemental I think. Her Strike Shot is good too.

She's rated 9.5, pretty much on par with the other Impossible monsters.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Oh boy. I think I'll burn orbs for stam in a group for this if I have time. I guess I don't have to roll for LOOBOO if she's coming first. I need a light monster pretty badly.

syndream

Neo Member
Anyone that got me as a friend on monster strike mind looking up some information from my in game profile? need to restore account

Anyone got a list of the error codes for this game and what they mean? Need to find the one I got last time as my game is acting up again where I have to keep reinstalling it after I quit to play again.

Here Comes a New Challenger

k55LsQx55WiW20150709_1b.png

Japan MS only (probably forever)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Is this new hatcher worth a 10shot? My best monster is only mundus.

Dont know how far along you are in the game - but you should focus on getting the Top farmable units QB --> Izanami ----> Kushinada ---> Yamato and so on.

Unless you have them already and Mundus is only your best gacha exclusive.

basik

Dont know how far along you are in the game - but you should focus on getting the Top farmable units QB --> Izanami ----> Kushinada ---> Yamato and so on.

Unless you have them already and Mundus is only your best gacha exclusive.

I have QB but only about 20 luck. I have some other decent 5 stars but mundus is best of them.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I have QB but only about 20 luck. I have some other decent 5 stars but mundus is best of them.
Are you playing solo only? I would recommended to take on these tougher stages with a couple gaffes willing to help. If you get the 60 stamina drops you can hold on wasting your stones on average gacha events.

At least Izanami and Kushinada should be manageable.

Shouta

It's better to save Orbs for Liu Bei, Uriel, Lucifer (or whatever she's named), and some of the other units that come later that are powerful if you're still fresh to the game. While these units on average really good/great, you need to be able to get them Ableberries to really get them to shine. Plus, it'll be hard to hypermax Sirius by this afternoon to farm for Murasame all weekend.

I'm definitely Ascending my Sirius after I get A One True Murasame and as much luck as I can on her 'cause his Ascension is super good despite it being ranked a little lower. Better stats, good bump combo and a laser SS lets him do a lot of work when there aren't DWs impeding him lol

basik

Are you playing solo only? I would recommended to take on these tougher stages with a couple gaffes willing to help. If you get the 60 stamina drops you can hold on wasting your stones on average gacha events.

At least Izanami and Kushinada should be manageable.

I used to play in the GAF line room... I had you and shouta on my friends list. I havent been playing lately because my phone power usb port is messing up and its hard to charge my phones battery and this game kills battery.

I tried izanami with you guys I think I used my max ascended susano and we got pretty far but I hadnt studied the full strategy and kinda maybe I was the weak link on the team. I tried a few times but never got a kill on it.

Jason

Yeah. Don't think I've gotten a speed clear yet. Got myself 2 light tickets, though :D

I think I was mooching Shouta's Sirius all yesterday. Thanks, dude lol.

Shouta

Speed run bonus is pretty easy to get once you know what to do and are aggressive with using your SS to setup the situation for it. Most folks are really being conservative in multiplayer games but solo, I haven't missed a speed run yet.

Shouta

Gotta do it with folks to get better chances at it or do it over a long period of time. Good thing Murasame is worth it in the end. The 25 shot Homing is pretty wild.

Gotta do it with folks to get better chances at it or do it over a long period of time. Good thing Murasame is worth it in the end. The 25 shot Homing is pretty wild.

I dont have friends o.o I TRIED ADDING YOU SHOUTA THROUGH THE FRIEND HELPER THINGY BUT YOUR LIST WAS FULL lol.

I still need to get izanami and those folk, so not getting murasame is fine with me for now.

Shouta

Join the chat, it makes it easier to identify folks. Also being on the friends list in game only gives you more points when we use each other's characters unless we're actually playing together.

One day some day I'll join o.o I've seen you pop up once or twice which surprised me. Probably won't do multiplayer since I'm actually starting to cut back on gaming a bit.

Fuck me both Ryoma and Napolean. Gah I would role for it..should've saved my orbs from the last hatcher. I'm going to save em for Liu Bei or Uriel though :X

Ducarmel

2 10 shots, got a dupe Eclipse, Hunter King x2, and Blue Lancelot.

Of course this was a trap to waste orbs before Lui Bie / Uriel.

Shouta

Murasame will be back at least. Got a few people their One True's with the last vouchers I had that weren't fire.

Now to switch to Asc Sirius or not.

Top Bottom