• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I meant considering how bad gacha is in this game in general, not that your pulls were bad heh. They were quige good.

Cels

they did something weird with fusing, or maybe they changed a setting that i can't figure out how to revert.

before, when you fed a monster, it would return you to that monster's fusion page so you could fuse more. now, when you feed a monster once, it returns to the monster select page so you have to choose the monster again.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
they did something weird with fusing, or maybe they changed a setting that i can't figure out how to revert.

before, when you feed a monster, it would return you to that monster's fusion page so you could fuse more. now, when you feed a monster once, it returns to the monster select page so you have to choose the monster again.
Good for morling mega fusing. Horrible for everything else once you get past that point. I didnt see an option to revert.

before, when you fed a monster, it would return you to that monster's fusion page so you could fuse more. now, when you feed a monster once, it returns to the monster select page so you have to choose the monster again.

Yeah, I think that's just how it works for, and it's meant for morling fusion? I guess?

mid83

Can somebody give me some tips on when to spend orbs? I have about 130 saved up from various rewards and I don't want to waste them.

Ducarmel

Can somebody give me some tips on when to spend orbs? I have about 130 saved up from various rewards and I don't want to waste them.

Based on multiple Japanese ranking list and what is available to us in NA Ryoma, Napolean are top tier either rated S or SS

Depending on which list you look at Yggdrasil bounces around A to S tier, and Harley X new ascension (I don't think we have her ascension yet) makes her S tier for some.

If your looking for what is coming in the furture Uriel is anticipated be coming soon depending on who you ask she bounces around between A to S tier in Japanese ranking list

Even further into the future the one you really want is Lucifer (waifu version). On almost every Japanese ranking list she is a class on her own, and the most sought after. Dont know when we will get her but I have been hoarding all my orbs for her.

Romeo and Amakusa Shiro are also top tier pulls to look out for in the future.

If you don't really care about the meta game, most hatchers 5 star cards are valuable in some way. Depending on your box you may want to pull just because your lacking diversity to take on different types of dungeons.

mid83

Based on multiple Japanese ranking list and what is available to us in NA Ryoma, Napolean are top tier either rated S or SS

Depending on which list you look at Yggdrasil bounces around A to S tier, and Harley X new ascension (I don't think we have her ascension yet) makes her S tier for some.

If your looking for what is coming in the furture Uriel is anticipated be coming soon depending on who you ask she bounces around between A to S tier in Japanese ranking list

Even further into the future the one you really want is Lucifer (waifu version). On almost every Japanese ranking list she is a class on her own, and the most sought after. Dont know when we will get her but I have been hoarding all my orbs for her.

Romeo and Amakusa Shiro are also top tier pulls to look out for in the future.

If you don't really care about the meta game, most hatchers 5 star cards are valuable in some way. Depending on your box you may want to pull just because your lacking diversity to take on different types of dungeons.

So basically just look at the 5* list for the current hatcher and see if any the above (or any other drop I'd want) before hatching? For some reason I didn't realize the list of pulls changed like that.

I'm still learning, so thanks!

Ducarmel

Her ability: barrier is kind of insane.

It absorbs up to 10000 damage before it breaks and can absorb status affects like paralyze or poison. If you thought that was good it regenerates when you move on to the next floor.

She is good enough to go in most extreme and impossible quest.

Her ability: barrier is kind of insane.

It absorbs up to 10000 damage before it breaks and can absorb status affects like paralyze or poison. If you thought that was good it regenerates when you move on to the next floor.

That does sound pretty good! They need to vary up the abilities. I mean, I know the JP version is ahead of us in that regard.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
What's so great about lucifer anyhow?
Taken to everything, barrier, SS, stats, all good.

J27Ordm.png
aNuQ2Gv.png

I see, that's interesting. She definitely seems great. I know the other archangels have been released, so I'm guessing Luci and Uriel are the ones left?

~~~

New hatcher up, Max Dash, as well as the winter in summer event.

Ducarmel

I don't think they came out together like some special angel series, they are more like limited special gatcha cards.

Who knows according some we should of already had Uriel and Lucifer should have been coming out some time around the end of the month to early August. Maybe they will come out together for NA

New monster Himiko coming to JP is exclusive to the same special hatcher that Lucy is exclusive to. It's getting a lot of hype:
http://xn--eckwa2aa3a9c8j8bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/14387

Pretty much a null damage wall Ryoma with Romeo's strike shot and very high stats. Not sure if she will stay rated this high but art is very nice, I'll roll a 10 shot.

So both Lucy and Himiko in the same hatcher? Huh. Interesting. Wonder when we'll get Lucy.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
New monster Himiko coming to JP is exclusive to the same special hatcher that Lucy is exclusive to. It's getting a lot of hype:
http://xn--eckwa2aa3a9c8j8bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/14387

Pretty much a null damage wall Ryoma with Romeo's strike shot and very high stats. Not sure if she will stay rated this high but art is very nice, I'll roll a 10 shot.
Wow that is a high ass hp stat. She doesn't seem as interesting as Lucy though, maybe her rating will drop when paladin killer bosses come out.

fek

Nice but i did notice, Yoshinobu got hit twice by Himiko's SS but it appears to only got hit once if you got by the hp bar.

Or does the game calculates the damage all at once?
First explosion was on the shield but it works like a meteor so it didn't hit Yoshinobu

Ducarmel

First explosion was on the shield but it works like a meteor so it didn't hit Yoshinobu

I figured that might be it but it looks like her hp drops when it hit the shield, not when the second meteor hit her directly.

It could just be a UI issue and damage from the second meteor was already calculated when the first one hit the shield.

CommonWriter

UncommonlyGoodListener
I figured that might be it but it looks like her hp drops when it hit the shield, not when the second meteor hit her directly.

It could just be a UI issue and damage from the second meteor was already calculated when the first one hit the shield.

It looks like damage is taken off right when the animation starts, so the end of the shield hit starts the Yoshinobu hit, which is when the damage is taken off. It does look kinda weird to not do the damage when the animation completes.

chrono01

I just waiting for Female Lucifer, probably named Satan in our version [which makes it even more confusing when considering the JP release]. All of my Orbs for her, since Himiko is likely a LONG ways off.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Liu Bei is the really good one from the 3 Kingdoms Hatcher but I really want Sirius. Dat Claw Bump combo.
Yeah it's an okay tsuku sub as well and the bump is neat. Apart from that though, not needed for any impossibles and I dislike Pierce in general. LOOBOO/Yuri/Lucy are too good to roll for other stuff right now for me. Have to hold strong...

Shouta

Yeah it's an okay tsuku sub as well and the bump is neat. Apart from that though, not needed for any impossibles and I dislike Pierce in general. LOOBOO/Yuri/Lucy are too good to roll for other stuff right now for me. Have to hold strong...

If we ever get the Murasame event, Sirius is like the best unit for that because of his Fairy Killer L which is why I want him. I also had him in the JP version and his Claw hits like everywhere, it's actually kinda hilarious and it does great damage.

If we ever get the Murasame event, Sirius is like the best unit for that because of his Fairy Killer L which is why I want him. I also had him in the JP version and his Claw hits like everywhere, it's actually kinda hilarious and it does great damage.

no I don't want to pull for Sirius

even if he has a nice top hat

Strain

Saw a rumor the other day Muramasa and Tsuku could come at the same time

@_@ Maybe I should roll for sirius...I mean, Uriels cool and all but if Sirius is water it'll make Izanami that much easier.....

Edit-So with the megafuseathon I decided to start maxing out Odins attack, and goddamn his attack is high. He's at 5750 right now(Was at about 3700ish when I started) and still not maxed out.

Strain

@_@ Maybe I should roll for sirius...I mean, Uriels cool and all but if Sirius is water it'll make Izanami that much easier.....

Edit-So with the megafuseathon I decided to start maxing out Odins attack, and goddamn his attack is high. He's at 5750 right now(Was at about 3700ish when I started) and still not maxed out.

Odin maxs out at 5775, go go!

Both of Vendetta's forms max out at 9575, which is the highest next to Striker jr. of course

Top Bottom