• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Strain

Got a Profiteer (S) on my first run with one of my Sanada's. Now I just need to hypermax the other 2 and get Genius (S) and a Style Strength (S)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
It's like ~6 - 7.5% for an S or higher if you factor in tree drops + boss so it's not so bad.
We have the super crappy fruit dungeons though.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Seems like Monster Strike will be hitting 3DS soon - also there is an Anime in works.

M.J. Doja

Banned
Just downloaded this.. not sure who's still playing so I can add people for the stones and stuff. None of the groups or names on the GAF list work.

84Fy5zk.jpg

Drone and shield breaker makes high damage easy to get~

scottnak

I wouldn't say good, but she has potentially useful moments.
I use her occasionally on games by myself. But you probably have someone better to bring for multiplayer

Upcoming Hatcher:

ba_gacha120.png

Featured Monsters:
5☆ Micha - Ascendable
5☆ Sakamoto Ryoma - Ascendable
5☆ Raff - Ascendable
5☆ Athena- Ascendable

Incredibly tempting to throw orbs into this. But undecided if I want to wait for Uriel and I know I want to wait for the World Heroes hatcher for sure. :|

Upcoming Hatcher:

ba_gacha120.png

Featured Monsters:

Incredibly tempting to throw orbs into this. But undecided if I want to wait for Uriel and I know I want to wait for the World Heroes hatcher for sure. :|

Ooooh. Looks like a good hatcher but...Im assuming the Uriel hatcher youre waiting for is an Angel one?

Niche uses mostly. A lot of 5 stars that are good have that kind of usage in certain situations.

Hrm. I figured. Probably wouldnt be taking in a breaker into something like izunagi..

Ooooh. Looks like a good hatcher but...Im assuming the Uriel hatcher youre waiting for is an Angel one?

There's no real angel hatcher

But considering they just tossed two of the four angels in one hatcher we might get something like that in the future

Uriel's more desirable but I feel like I should hold strong for the World Heroes.

There's no real angel hatcher

But considering they just tossed two of the four angels in one hatcher we might get something like that in the future

Uriel's more desirable but I feel like I should hold strong for the World Heroes.

Dang Micha looks interesting with her shotgun bump, but one of the materials is co op O; I've been strictly solo this whole time @_@

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I've decided I'll roll a few for Uriel, spend a bit for Lu Bei, go ham on Lucifer.
Now to try to stay true to that.

Lucifer is even getting power creeped by the new JP stuff too, but whatever.

I've decided I'll roll a few for Uriel, spend a bit for Lu Bei, go ham on Lucifer.
Now to try to stay true to that.

Lucifer is even getting power creeped by the new JP stuff too, but whatever.

Lucifer is fucking fantastic! Unless your'e talking about JP Lucifer. In which case I mean Satan.

fek

Can't wait to ascend Merlin and Lancelot today

Both the QR code and the link say that LINE group doesn't exist. Hmmmmm....?
Send me your line ID or post here, the group is invite only to avoid people invading and deleting everyone

colinp

Banned
Can't wait to ascend Merlin and Lancelot today

Send me your line ID or post here, the group is invite only to avoid people invading and deleting everyone

Ah I see. Would you be able to give me your ID or qr code so I can add you and then you can invite me? I made it so I can't be found by anyone on LINE (it's a work thing)...

Top Bottom