• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

fek

They are really cool and actually pretty balanced. SF is big here too so maybe this collab has a higher chance to come to EN version

3 Kingdom Hatcher! I did a 10 pull-

1.LIU BEI MOTHERFUCKERS
2.Ammy
3.Ma Ch-THEY DARE DEFILE JUSTICE
4.ZHANG FEI
5.Ma Chao
6.Matilda
7.HUANG ZH-oh he's not that good
8.BM Raith
9.Kuroda Kanbei
10.Huang Zhong

I wanted Guan Yu but Liu Bei will do.

Jason

The RNG gods also took pity on my soul today lol.

Five single pulls netted me Ryoma (!), Dear Lotta, Amaterasu, Genghis Khan (my second one) and Guan Yu :D

basik

okay guys I took your advice and didnt pull on that last one...

and I got 2 LIU BEI!

but I have no idea what this char is.... whats cool about him?

my previous main is ascended mundus.

forgrim

okay guys I took your advice and didnt pull on that last one...

and I got 2 LIU BEI!

but I have no idea what this char is.... whats cool about him?

my previous main is ascended mundus.

ascended liu bei can be taken to many different extremes, due to anti-warp and anti-grav.

Also does lots of short distance and guaranteed long distance damage.

Awesome just need 2 of the masks to ascend Liu Bei @_@ Just need more evolution materials, all my turtles ran out :X

He's going to be my new main dude. I've been using Lucifer all this time~

Ok I don't get this.

ON my friends list, there's someone with an ascended Liu Bei at level 79. My Evolved Liu Bei is the same level but I can't ascend him.

Is there something I'm missing? I've seen people have ascended monsters that weren't maxed......

5VDqt9W.jpg

scottnak

Ok I don't get this.

ON my friends list, there's someone with an ascended Liu Bei at level 79. My Evolved Liu Bei is the same level but I can't ascend him.

Is there something I'm missing? I've seen people have ascended monsters that weren't maxed......

There are 2 paths to Ascension.

1. Go from Base to Evo to Ascend. If you do this, you'll go back to Level one from Base to Evo, but once you Ascend from Evo, you don't need to level up again.

2. Go directly from Base to Ascend. If you do this, you'll go back to Level one as well. And this path is how you're seeing a non max leveled ascended char.

There are 2 paths to Ascension.

1. Go from Base to Evo to Ascend. If you do this, you'll go back to Level one from Base to Evo, but once you Ascend from Evo, you don't need to level up again.

2. Go directly from Base to Ascend. If you do this, you'll go back to Level one as well. And this path is how you're seeing a non max leveled ascended char.

...........Shit. I always thought it was Base>Evo<>Ascend.

So I don't really need the divine stones in order to directly ascend it?

._. Boooooy I feel stupid now.

Jason

...........Shit. I always thought it was Base>Evo<>Ascend.

So I don't really need the divine stones in order to directly ascend it?

._. Boooooy I feel stupid now.

Yeah, you don't need to use divines but it requires higher luck mats (usually just 1 or 2 extra).

basik

Awesome just need 2 of the masks to ascend Liu Bei @_@ Just need more evolution materials, all my turtles ran out :X

He's going to be my new main dude. I've been using Lucifer all this time~

masks? what?? explain this to me. I got liu too but I dont know whats needed to ascend.

edit: upon further research I see the mask is a guy I need to beat.

basik

the LINE app on PC and ANDROID is so shitty!!!!!

on pc it is a massive memory leak that slows my whole pc down...

on android....I havent been playing for months... now I come back and open it...guess what,,,it wont show me the newest posts...I have to scroll through all the months of old posts to get to the new ones..and that means tons and tons of pages of me trying to get to the new stuff...bullshit!!! what stupid bullshit!!!!

Jason

the LINE app on PC and ANDROID is so shitty!!!!!

on pc it is a massive memory leak that slows my whole pc down...

on android....I havent been playing for months... now I come back and open it...guess what,,,it wont show me the newest posts...I have to scroll through all the months of old posts to get to the new ones..and that means tons and tons of pages of me trying to get to the new stuff...bullshit!!! what stupid bullshit!!!!

Just tap back then go back into the group and it'll show you the latest messages.

Shouta

I pulled a few but haven't gotten Liu Bei. I want him but at the same time, lots of other great units coming eventually.

CommonWriter

UncommonlyGoodListener
I have a few questions about the Japanese version of MS. I just started playing today, since I figure it'll be fun to try out all the new stuff as it comes out.

1. So I pulled a Ryu from the current gacha (since the Street Fighter collab is currently going on). My question is after the collab is over, will the event monsters still be around, or will they go away forever? I don't think I'd be able to get all the ascension materials on this fresh account in the next... two days?

2. Is there a LINE group (here or elsewhere) dedicated for the JP version? I wouldn't want to use the current group for JP invites lol.

fek

I have a few questions about the Japanese version of MS. I just started playing today, since I figure it'll be fun to try out all the new stuff as it comes out.

1. So I pulled a Ryu from the current gacha (since the Street Fighter collab is currently going on). My question is after the collab is over, will the event monsters still be around, or will they go away forever? I don't think I'd be able to get all the ascension materials on this fresh account in the next... two days?

2. Is there a LINE group (here or elsewhere) dedicated for the JP version? I wouldn't want to use the current group for JP invites lol.
It goes away forever, unless the collab comes back again sometime.. which hasn't happened yet with previous collabs, but maybe close to the release of SFV?
And for coop you can use an app called Lobi and search for &#12514;&#12531;&#12473;&#12488;. There's rooms for catalysts, event quests, turtles. It's hard to get in a game but if you host yourself people will join.

CommonWriter

UncommonlyGoodListener
It goes away forever, unless the collab comes back again sometime.. which hasn't happened yet with previous collabs, but maybe close to the release of SFV?
And for coop you can use an app called Lobi and search for &#12514;&#12531;&#12473;&#12488;. There's rooms for catalysts, event quests, turtles. It's hard to get in a game but if you host yourself people will join.

Thank you for the answer and suggestion!

Luckily, the only thing I need left from the collab is Akuma (although I'm unsure of how to get one, since I don't think it's a scheduled event.)

marrec

Banned
So I lost my previous game awhile ago (had some decent guys but whatever) and decided to start up again because I missed it, but didn't want to reroll at all. So first roll was Columbia, then got a bunch of trash, then got Cu Cuhulain and Oryo back to back. At least I'll be able to farm QBF with that setup.

This game is already looking better than my last one... though I have a lot of catching up to do. :-/

Top Bottom