• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat |OT| Going back in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unicorn

There's a Kombat Kode that greatly reduces the time to recover from Uppercuts

303 - 303

I've been playing around with it on and it makes for some ridiculous juggles.

Teknoman

Raxus said:
Ugh, learning sub-zero is a bitch. I am thinking about dropping him.

I kinda like Cyber Sub-Zero better, but only because I cant figure out a good use for normal's foot freeze or charged palm strike.

Think a patch could increase the foot freeze speed, since thats the only way it seems like it would be useful?

Smokey

Is the skin that's going for a lot the Reptile skin you got from pre-ordering from Amazon...or is that something different?

If so I may have to sell mine :O

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That Reptile code I posted about on the last page sold for $100!

The winning bidder has positive feedback and is not a new member, but I have a hard time believing they're not a scammer. They could've just bought one of the Buy It Now codes for half that price (still ridiculous).

notworksafe

Sblargh said:
It was just dropping combos actually. He was getting there, just not following up.
Yeah. Good starts on his stuff but no follow up. Sonya has a lot of fun shenanigans though, he just needs more practice. He also needs to work on dat low block.

VariantX

Anyone else finding it impossible to even join rooms? Every time i go to the room list, in about 30 seconds after i get in there, it locks my console forcing me to restart.

Atruvius

notworksafe said:
010010 is probably my favorite. Adds no changes to gameplay but makes the game more awesome nonetheless.
Where can you put those kombat kodes? I have searched but couldn't find the right place.

Sblargh

Banned
lol, yeah, you can see lack of practice will be a theme here. Doing random runs like that, people haven't yet figured out when to do stuff.

notworksafe

Atruvius said:
Where can you put those kombat kodes? I have searched but couldn't find the right place.
The loading screen before a versus match starts. The numbers in the kode represent the number of times you push the respective button.

The first 3 numbers are player 1 and the second 3 are player 2.

The corresponding buttons are X-Y-B (for Xbox) or Square-Triangle-Circle (for PS3)

So can a mod tell me if I'm allowed to post a pic of the human Reptile concept? A camera pic, not a scan. I just want more people wanting it so NRS releases it as DLC.

notworksafe

MoonsaultSlayer said:
So can a mod tell me if I'm allowed to post a pic of the human Reptile concept? A camera pic, not a scan. I just want more people wanting it so NRS releases it as DLC.
You mean like the one in the OP? Post #3 has all the klassic kostumes.

EDIT: Different thing. Still cool though.

"So can a mod tell me if I'm allowed to post a pic of the human Reptile concept? A camera pic, not a scan. I just want more people wanting it so NRS releases it as DLC."

If it's a pic of something in-game off a TV screen, go ahead? I don't see anything wrong with it.

Dead

well not really...yet
MoonsaultSlayer said:
The one from the artbook?

Oh man, yeah, I posted about that several pages ago. It really does look awesome.

Teknopathetic said:
"So can a mod tell me if I'm allowed to post a pic of the human Reptile concept? A camera pic, not a scan. I just want more people wanting it so NRS releases it as DLC."

If it's a pic of something in-game off a TV screen, go ahead? I don't see anything wrong with it.
It's from the artbook that comes with the KE edition of the game.

its awesome to see MK being played in the same events as SF and other capcom titles, feels good man.

I missed an ermac battle? fuck :( wanted to compare myself.

Double kung lao battle now? lol.

23keyyv.jpg

Human Reptile and another alternate concept. I would pay a lot of money for every Reptile outfit they release as DLC. Hear me, NRS? A LOT!

Unicorn

MoonsaultSlayer said:

Human Reptile and another alternate concept. I would pay a lot of money for every Reptile outfit they release as DLC. Hear me, NRS? A LOT!
That's an amazing Human costume. Really hoping for a lot of DLC. lot of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom